It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

god and human relation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
hi everybody,
hey dont you think no matter which ever religion it is , every body pray within their mind in an place which has a diabolic or huge roofed religious places,i think any one could be god
its just the mind the supporting facts would be buddhism, reiki ets which are more transparent with their techniques,even kung fu,chi power can be considered .
the bottom line is god is everywhere which means its just that you got too tap the powers out of the surrounding and you can control matter with mind.
so god does not exist its our beleif
wat if we could do wat god can with the help of technology
then you can be god
so, god is just undefined science

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I totally get what you are saying. Why can't I be my own God? I do beleive in more advanced beings exist than where I am at now, but I try to get guidance the best I can.

It may not seem like it from the words I have written, but I totally understand what you mean. Total freedom of the mind and no fear. Why would I let something have control over me. Obvioulsy I do let all kinds of things control me, but I'm working on it.

If you think about everything, nothing makes sense at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I agree with what is being said here but you are missing one big point and that you are trapped in a physical realm and your frame of reference for all existance is like looking at the world through a toilet paper tube. The goal is NOT to master the physical but to escape from YOUR PRISON. This is what religion is SUPPOSED to teach but often does not due to HUMAN and ALIEN inspired corruption.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Woah woah woah, your saying that because "god" (I say with a lowercase ''g'' because I assume you are not refering to the God of Abraham) is everywhere then we can tap into god's power and thusly control god?

I can aggree that God is everywhere by theological logic. Put simply: A carpenter creates a chair out of wood. If that wood no longer exists then a chair no longer exists, God creates man and the universe out of nothing. How can nothing stay something unless there is an ever acting all powerful force keeping it something? God is everywhere holding everything in state of being if God wasnt then it would not exist.

But to say you can control that? how? You are not god as you are not keeping everything in existance.

As for freedom....

I have not yet found the meaning of life but I have found what gives ultimate meaning to life.

If you base your life on things of this world you will only be dissapointed as they are suseptable to change and destrusction where as God is infinte and forever. TO base your life on God and to do everything for God through God and with God as your intention you give infinite meaning to every action and are truly happy as that can not be destroyed.

Freedom comes when we deny ourselves of our own wants and desires. If we say to ourselves "I want to be free from all the rules of life so I am going to eat as much as I want, drink as much as I want have as much sex as I want and do anything I want." Saying and living like that you become a slave to your human desires and your actions are limited by what you want and you will not be able to accomplish what you would like to as you are held down by you lust, hunger, greed and desire. When you are free of that and in control by denying yourself of it you can truly and fully set your mind on what you need and want. Thats freedom.

-mizar

top topics

join