It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Site! Need help to translate etc!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi all, i recently came across a very odd site, written by a guy who quite simply seems "off his trolley" Once inside the site, the submissions make for amusing reading, but its what is on the start page that confuses me. I`m no expert on languages...can anyone tell me (in english) what is being said on the front page?!? I recently mailed the address to my brother who got some friends to have a look and no-one can tell me anymore than i know already! Any help? comments please?
here is the link. www.adametics.co.uk... many thanx!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sounds a mixture of German, Greek and Russian?

Good luck!

I DO DECLARE AND AFFIRM THAT
I am over 18 years of age. I am of sound mind. I do not have a delicate heart. I have not - as far as I am aware - experienced either a stroke or a nasty head cold in the past ten days. I accept that by entering this site I risk invoking the infinitely terrifying wrath of the many shadowy, sinister and malevolent forces all around me. Some quite possibly looking over my shoulder even as I read this.

ACCEPT DECLINE

Whats that all about?
Whats the site your researching?
Occult?
hmmmm,
helen

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have no idea about the languge but had a squint at the site and personally im still confused lol. from what i gather it seems like someones blog or someone this person claims to be

Adam, fugitive friend to the wealthy,
famous and powerful. Adam, knower of the Truth, keeper of the Secrets.
Secrets that, God willing, I shall soon be able to share with you all!

the more you read the more bizarre it gets.

I speak with no little authority. I have broken bread with Mansell, sipped Chardonnay with Jordan, kebabbed, so to speak, with Gervais. Why only
last week I picnicked - and gloriously - with Beckham, Beattie, Britney and
Bunby. I have, then, known the Inner Circle. And I say this; I have been privy
to happenings so outrageous, appalling and bizarre, there is no doubt those
involved would rather die than be exposed.

Or Kill.

source

and thats just in the archives going back to august 2005, he makes some wild claims throughout the stuff i have read so far for example archived june 2006

It has been pointed out by certain individuals that the predictions
I have presented hitherto have appeared *after* the actual games
had been played. The slanderous concomitant inference being
that I simply checked the results in some arcane publisher of
‘news’ before presenting them as predictions of events yet to occur
Why, dear friends, such an interpretation would render your scribe at
best a charlatan, at worst frankly insane!

Ah yes - how very convenient!

The simple truth is I have long made it a rule never to open any
package less than twenty-four hours after it has entered my custody,
this quarantine designed, it will be understood, to ensure the lessening
efficacy of any poisons or booby-traps the package may happen to
secrete within.

source

i dont know if this is just some guy who is bored and just typing stuff up it proberly is but this site just freaks me out

[edit on 123030p://320612 by ronishia]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
We got a kook! Half the stuff he says is just plain funny, half of it, disturbingly funny.

I'm guessing just another nut wanting some cheap fame.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
There has been a strange new level of weirdness with regard to this site! This guy Adam... has sent my brother a book, how he got the name or address i do not know.... inside this book was a bookmark, on this page, he mentions my brother using his full name!!! this book is very strange apparently and much like the ramblings on the page! My bro is very freaked. My bro runs a head shop in Sheffield UK.. (for those who don`t know...a head shop is where u can buy smoking paraphenalia as well as magic mushrooms etc) The passage in the book reads as follows... " as all were gathered around the medieval banquet table, the delightful miss monroe commented that (my bros name`s) mushroom stroganoff was to die for, although it did have strange tendencies to render you utterly useless" this is quite bizarre...don`t u think!?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaNana
...this is quite bizarre...don`t u think!?

Indeed!

Funny though, the way I was reading it, the voice in my head was the narrator from the movie AI, to give it that dark sence of bizarre effect...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Literally just opened the site adn I have to say, he sounds like a character from a 16th century high comedy!
Especially this line from August 29th of last year

Utilising only a bewildering construction
of levers, pulleys, old tin cans and odd bits of twine, the lad has arranged
a fantastic contraption that enables the delicate scratchings of my quill
pen – clutched firm in my left hand as I speak – to be transmuted into
the bland and anonymous typography you see before you.

It is know as a ‘Blog’, I am told.

I'm gonna dig around a bit more, but before I do, did your brother email him? Or otherwise contact him? I don't wanna book arriving detailing my goings on.....they'd probably scare this 'Adam' to death!

[edit on 4/8/06 by JackofBlades]

new topics

top topics

join