It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chew on this II...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
yes there is no proof of any of those things.

as for the fossils you mention. *shrugs shoulders* what does that prove? that there was more intelligent life than us before us? or what? it still doesnt prove anything.

it proves that you don't need proof of possibility. if people stopped searching for answers to some of the big questions just because they have no "proof", where would we be? in a cave, fighting over a bone, IF we were one of the lucky ones.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i'm not saying stop searching for proof i am saying dont come up with something till you have proof. otherwise how can you believe it? i could just say i have a 12 inch dong and without any proof how knows if it is true.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

i'm not saying stop searching for proof i am saying dont come up with something till you have proof. otherwise how can you believe it? i could just say i have a 12 inch dong and without any proof how knows if it is true.

some things are hard to hide. i know i have problems.

atlantis and lemuria are a viable historical possibility. there is already tons of evidence(again, find it yourself, there is no onus on me to do you homework).
i don't "believe" in atlantis, but nor do i disbelieve. i believe in the possibility of an ancient advanced civilization. pretty civilized, no?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ah, the proof brigade!

They always come to save us... from the truth!

Give us proof!

For we are aloof of ideas and concepts and logic...

I say show me the right instrument then I will measure and give you your proof...

You say there is no such instrument..

Then I say, make it!

How is that my fault?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   

yes there is no proof of any of those things.

as for the fossils you mention. *shrugs shoulders* what does that prove? that there was more intelligent life than us before us? or what? it still doesnt prove anything.

argue with AN IDIOT and he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with stupidity

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   

u should be banned, nevermind...carry on like what you're acting now, and you'll earn us that favour

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
thanks for not even listening to what i was saying but just labeling me an idiot
it was the only comparison i could think of at the time.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The world is filled with people that think they are right and everyone around them is wrong. Your not special...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
are you talking to me son? i for one said nothing of my way being the only way. i was just posting something that i thought was obvious.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hmmm...just wondering why you havent seen any good conspiracy posts? Seem to be quite a few of them here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
there were quite a few of them but now i dont see to many i am interested in. maybe my tastes differ from most of the posters on this forum. also a lot of the stuff seems to be repeats. i think that happens on here a lot.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Maybe check out RATS....havent been in there yet..but they say it gets pretty serious in there as far conspiracy research....what are you really lookin for?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i dont know. certian stuff catches my eye. ya i am saving up for the secret forum but it takes a long ass time when i dont post 20 times a day like MA stupid super genius.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
MA stupid super genius??

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
ya MA is the resident genius here at AtS. he is smarter than the average bear.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Denied.

As presented in my private sermon to fellow member hmmm in Chat earlier, genius as measured by upscale IQ (without energy and focus) delivers little.

Fortunately I have all three to burn, and enough 'humility' thrown in to nauseate lesser mortals.

My posting rate is 28 per day. Third highest of any poster with 1000+ posts, not including former members now banned (which does not include dragonrider for the purposes of this analysis) or split personalities.

Take an interest in world affairs, travel, have real world relationships, ramp up your education at a university or evening philosophy classes or on the streets, there is plenty to talk to your fellow netizens about.

Just don't insult anyone. That has led to the near ruination of this board by non-genii.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hmmmm....dont know what else to say....but if you can't seem to find what your lookin for here then maybe ATS just aint your cup of conspiracy. And insults surely will get you nowhere....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join