It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chew on this II...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
have a theory and i dont care if you want to hear it because it is fact...

we were seeded on this planet by our own choice...
some remembered the connection we shared before "birth" others didn't...
in atlantis there was a warring faction between those who remembered and those who didn't...
the two groups belial and sons of all that is...
the belial group thought that they were all supreme and should be worshipped at all cost even that of other lives...
the sons respected all of creation...
both groups are still ever present in todays society albiet under different names...
there was a pyramid war where mans will was amplified enough to actually change to tide of battle...
the sons of belial attempted to create the tower of babel to force others into adopting the same soul matrix as one being, forsaking all others within creation...
they eventually lost this battle due to their ignorance and underestimation of man...
coexistion lasted untill man had to be "reformatted" during the time of noah...
some old schools and even some new clubs know about this ancient history and even have technology from this ancient past today...
christ was sent down to prepare the "sons" for the jewish religion was hijacked by the belial group...
present day, christianity has also been attemptedly hijacked by the same group...
some know others fear knowing and rather play a part by being played...
time is near for a battle to end battles and the belial group is attempting to gather as many persons will as possible...

do you believe?...
it does not matter for your will, will still be used as an instrument of war...
it is only when you realize you have a choice that you can pick your destiny and how you leave this place...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
in atlantis...

This is the first point where your "facts" break down...Do you have incontestible evidence that Atlantis even existed?

Once you can provide that much, I'll be willing to read the rest of your "facts"...I'll keep investigating & confirming/denying them with research & *truth* as the situation develops from there...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
your choice to believe or not...
for the very fabric of your physical existence is not real so proof is forced will...
and the sons of man practice not in this art...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Sorry mate, but at least my theory had some basis in fact.
I could go for your theory if you could show me some proof of Atlantis existing or any of the things you say being true.
It's something to keep in the back of my mind, but I can't take it seriously.
Plus none of this actually contradicts my theory, so yeah.
Edit: Except the bit where you say that we can leave this place. I don't want to leave, I like it here, I just wish other people would realise that we're not leaving and take care of the place instead of trashing it.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It's hard to form an actual *belief* if there's nothing substantial to base that belief on. Without evidence there is no belief because it's nothing more than a "faith", "hope" or a "daydream". Simply using the word "belief" implies that there's some logically supported existing evidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
that is what is wrong with all religions. they give you no proof of anything and tell you to believe in it unconditionally and not question it. how could anyone ever do this?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
PAOWEB
seems to talk about alot of this kind of issue, it also has a part that explains how to "actovate" yourself if indeed you are a star seed and don't know it..

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
they give you no proof of anything and tell you to believe in it unconditionally and not question it. how could anyone ever do this?

This is what I term as the "difference between faith & religion"...I have faith in God, but I don't adhere to the tenants of any single religion. My research in various religions has shown me that maost (if not all) of them have the same basic tenants at their very core, but it's the geo-political spereration of *religious leaders* & the few who have manipulated the minds & hearts of the "followers" that have screwed everything up & created such dissonance between each of them.

Organized Religion exists for one purpose...To place other human beings between God & the individual person. We never needed Organized Religion & it's been the cause of more suffering, oppression & death than any other Organization throughout all of known history.

My biggest question is: Why would anyone be dumb enough to fall into the "faith" of spreading such disharmony within humanity for so long of a history?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   

that is what is wrong with all religions. they give you no proof of anything and tell you to believe in it unconditionally and not question it. how could anyone ever do this?

Be mindful when making such a statement that includes such a vast degree of targets. I quote from "The Tao of Physics" regarding the History of Buddhism.

The Buddha did not develop his doctrine into a consistent philosophical system, but regarded it as a means to achieve enlightenment. His statements about the world were confined to emphasizing the impermanence of all 'things'. He insisted on freedom from spiritual authority, including his own, saying that he could only show the way to Buddhahood, and that it was up to every individual to tread this way to the end through his or her own efforts. The Buddha's last words on his deathbed are characteristic of his world view and of his attitude as a teacher. 'Decay is inherent in all compounded things,' he said before passing away; 'Strive on with diligence.'

Hinduism, from what little I know, also is not about making statements of what is True with no proof to back it up. It is an open and flexible way that understands that since all perspectives will differ from person to person so must the specific paths be different in course. In fact it has been known to accept two methods which are in contradiction to each other as being valid. Simply because Brahman (the soul inner essence of all things) is beyond all concepts or comprehention by the intellect. So it would include even opposite methods as still having to lead to the same understanding. Just as a traveler who walks dedicated toward the East, will eventually end up in the West.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
how do you know such a thing was said? were you there? didnt think so. who knows if someone didnt change something around to fit more their style that they wanted to live. without you actually being there you have no proof whatsoever that anything was even said at all. maybe buddas last words were "i really like the band nsync, my favorite member is harpo" and someguy was like well i think it would be better if he would fo said this "insert stupid crap here"

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

how do you know such a thing was said? were you there? didnt think so. who knows if someone didnt change something around to fit more their style that they wanted to live. without you actually being there you have no proof whatsoever that anything was even said at all. maybe buddas last words were "i really like the band nsync, my favorite member is harpo" and someguy was like well i think it would be better if he would fo said this "insert stupid crap here"

Well Mr. Attitude, if you'd pay attention to what was written I didn't say anything about ME personally being by Buddha's deathbed and writting down his last words. As I clearly stated in my post I was quoting what is written in "The Tao of Physics" regarding the History of Buddhism. So stick that and your rotten attitude in your pipe and smoke it! (That I said, in case you want to quote me on it!)

Just as the other posts by you I've seen so far you bring nothing of interest to this topic other than your pissy closed off insults and arrogant narrow mindedness. I have yet to see you post anything other than totally opinionated B.S. of no value whatsoever.

So enjoy ATS man, sorry I ever even attempted to join in a discussion with you over any topic. c ya....

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
for one i had no attitude. i am trying to explain myself and i get frustrated. two i didnt mean you directly i mean people as a whole. three my friend i would rather you not enter into a conversation with me because i think your head would explode with things that you cannot comprehend. that is all i have to say for now. *waits for angry reply*

also let me add something. if i was arrogant i would think i am better then you and everyone less. that as i will confess if anyone asks is not true. i am a born loser. plain and simple. also # i forgot what i was going to say. o ya bout the insults. they are called jokes moron(moron was a joke that will get taken seriously).

[Edited on 10-26-2003 by hmmm]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

i think it's true(the original post). something happened a long time ago. if caveman gronk didn't discover fire, than later the flint, do you think mankind would have spent the last 100, 000 yrs. in the dark and cold. or do you think that caveman grok would discover these things. or caveman ford. any man.
physiologically we have changed little since the inception of our species. there is no reason that mankind has not had modern capabilities in the past and lost them through a catacalysm of man or nature.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i am not going to defend myself because i believe you do it even better than i ever possibly could. dont know what i'm talking about? look at your name. BILLYBOB. how could i or anyone else ever take you seriously?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Truth to tell, your attack on Billbob's username here is not going to be accepted very well...Personal attacks on other members can (& has) gotten people banned from here.

If you're going to make an attack, then attack his *ideas* but back up your attack with established facts to use as your ammo. If someone decides to complain about your personal attacks & the Mods/Admins notice you *continuing* to do so even after being warned, they will be likely to ban you.

That's not just my opinion, that's ATS policy...Or haven't you read the TOS for members?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
that is not a personal attack. it is called a joke. why dont you lighten up and learn to take a joke. o wait your a personal assasian and you must always be serious.(also a joke) as for the TOS well i'd rather not say.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
why are you here, hmmm? just curious as you don't seem to take much seriously and conspiracy research is serious. not to say we have to be dry, but we should be adding value and not just personal chit chat clutter.
billybob is my real name. i didn't pick it.
this thread is about atlantis. not my name.
things that make you GO, hmmm.
now, that's a joke.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
heh a korny one but yes still a joke none the less i thinkyour getting the hang of it. it was just a joke fool and for a while i havent seen any good conspiracy posts. there have been more concerns on color coding the topic boards and making a serperate forum called bts.

if you want something on this post how bout this. there is no proof that alantis ever exsisted therefore this post cannot and should not be taken seroulsy (for the love of tod someone teach me how to spell that word)

ps. sorry for making fun of your name billybob *dies laughing in corner*

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   

if you want something on this post how bout this. there is no proof that alantis ever exsisted therefore this post cannot and should not be taken seroulsy (for the love of tod someone teach me how to spell that word)

ps. sorry for making fun of your name billybob *dies laughing in corner*

there is no proof of god. should all religion not be taken seriously? there is no proof that osama bin laden had anything to do with nine one one. there is no proof that anything at all exists outside your mind. you could just be having a vivid dream.
there is a GREAT deal of evidence out there, which you can find for yourself as it's a big job, that shows advanced artifacts on earth which are VERY ancient, and VERY strange. forbidden archeology. a spark plug that's petrified. a steel hammer embedded in ancient rock. the mitchell hedges crystal skull(studied by hewlett packard labs, they said, it shouldn't exist. modern man couldn't do it with our level of tech). six fingered giants.
anyway, i really don't care who takes me seriously. the truth speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
yes there is no proof of any of those things.

as for the fossils you mention. *shrugs shoulders* what does that prove? that there was more intelligent life than us before us? or what? it still doesnt prove anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join