It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Proof: Where is it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

UFOLOGIST AT WORK, ignore the facts,

The Roswell skeptics ignore the facts, not me. After all, they still claim that a Project Mogul balloon train was responsible when that train never flew and was in fact, cancelled. How about a challenge to make my point very clear to everyone on this message board.

Present flight data records for Project Mogul balloon train # 4 that the Roswell skeptics say was responsible for the Roswell incident. If you are unable to do so, then I rest my case, again! Project Mogul balloon train # 4 was similar to Mogul balloon train # 2.

Now, show us what you've got and if you are unble to present those records on flight # 4, then I will make a note of that fact for all to see.

I will reiterate that Tim Prinity is not credible.

Tim Prinity On Project Mogul

"The source of the Foster Ranch debris was determined to be from the NYU project's flight #4 that had been launched one month earlier.

"Mac" Brazel found the crash remains in July, not June. He change his story only after he was taken into custody by the military, which was noted by Frank Joyce who interviewed him and found that he changed his story.

Mack Brazel's own description of the debris, published the day after the world heard about the crashed "disc" described in detail the materials that Professor Charles Moore, who was the project engineer, stated were in the flight. This seemed to be the answer for the source of the Roswell mystery.

Does Tim Prinity mention anything about Charles Moore's own UFO sighting over New Mexico? Why not?

roswellproof.homestead.com...

Needless to say, many UFOlogists who were deeply involved in the case dismissed the possibility that flight #4 could have been the source of the debris at the Foster Ranch. Professor Moore's discussion about the NYU project and flight #4 resulted in him being declared a "debunker".

Can't blame us, after all, flight # 4 never flew and Moore got caught distorting trajectory data.

www.roswellproof.com...

Doctor Moore's experience with UFO researchers up to this point had been one of dismissal and quoting him out of context in regards to the Roswell case. Now that he was presenting the evidence for flight #4 being the source of the debris...

What evidence? Marcel claimed that what he posed with wasn't what he recovered from the Foster ranch.

"In fact, Marcel himself has been quoted by a disinterested third party. Reporter Johnny Mann accompanied Marcel to Roswell in 1980 to interview him about the UFO crash. Mann found the picture of Marcel posed by the weather balloon and told him, "Jess, I gotta tell you. This look According to Mann, Marcel said, "That's not the stuff I found on the ranch." In other words, the only ones to report that Marcel was photographed with the "real" debris was Moore and Shandera."

And This is where the weather balloon cover-up came from:

WAR V WU A50 NL PD
KALAMAZOO MICH JUL 8
WAR DEPT

INTELLIGENCE DIV WASHDC

****SUGGEST SAUCERS ARE RADAR TARGET FOR WEATHER OBSERVATION ..."

UFOlogists took a different approach. Pro-crash UFOlogists had to positively show it was impossible that flight #4 could have made it to the Foster Ranch.

That’s easy. According to Project Mogul flight records, Mogul balloon train # 4 was cancelled and never flown and that is why there are no flight records for Mogul balloon train # 4 anywhere on Earth. So as you can see, Mr. Prinity has a credibility problem.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
"I rest my case." == Skyeagle

Thank you. Perhaps we can hear from others who have more than hear-say to present,
some idea what constitutes facts, and an understanding of the terms logic and reason.

"I will reiterate that Tim Prinity is not credible. " == skyeagle

(Dont you just luv it when ufologists continually question each others credibility and attack each other.
Who do you cheer on in a Randle and Schmidt food fight? Nasty habit !)

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

But this is in direct conflict with what others have gone to great lengths here to establish about a “disinformation campaign” already being in place at the time. If you’re trying to “sooth the public’s fears” during the height of a cold war about an “invasion from Mars” then it seems to me the LAST thing an “Intelligence” unit at a NUCLEAR BASE would do is a issue a “press release” announcing that a “flying saucer” had been captured don't you?

From the July 8, 1947 F.B.I. Teletype The F.B.I. states as "fact" that NBC, AP, and others were "attempting to break story of location of disk today".

If the Weather Balloon story had already been planed then it makes sense that Col. Blanchard may have been ordered to have the story of the Disk recovery released to the press so that Gen. Ramey could call the press conference at Ft. Worth hundreds of miles away and "Deflate" the incident.

As soon as the story was released it was stated the "Disk" was on it's way to higher HQ, thus taking the Story away from NM and placing it in Ft. Worth.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing

Thank you. Perhaps we can hear from others who have more than hear-say to present, some idea what constitutes facts, and an understanding of the terms logic and reason.

You're welcome but I have to tell you, I've got the documents and evidence to backup my claims. I have to let you know that I can be very tenacious when it comes to UFOs, especially toward those who tend to distort the facts on the UFO enigma. I once gave James Oberg a rough time on the old CNN message board years ago on the 1976 Iranian UFO incident when I caught him red-handed distorting the facts on avionics of the F-4 Phantom.

I let him get away with it for a couple of days and then I exposed him. I told him that weapons control and communication and navigation avionics of the F-4 cannot do what he claimed and that is, fix themselves all at once after normal system failures with a simple heading change and I was right. As it was, the UFO was jamming the systems on both F-4s and Mr. Oberg implied that the complete failures were normal occurrences. All systems failures on both aircraft? I think not! The systems only became operational when both aircraft turned away from the UFO, hence those were not normal system failures. I also let him know that I had over 30 years of flying experience.

If the UFO skeptics did some real research, they wouldn't be hardcore UFO skeptics for long. After all, J. Allen Hynek's view changed after he began his own investigation into the UFO enigma and yes, I am skeptical of UFO reports until I conduct my own personal investigation and I don't accept any UFO report until I have done so.

J. Allen Hynek

Astronomy professor at Ohio State University, who went on to become Associate Director of the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (1956), and chairman of the Astronomy Department at Northwestern University (1960).

He is best remembered, however, for his involvement with research into unidentified flying objects. This began in 1949 when he was invited by the US Air Force to become the astronomical consultant to Project Grudge, based at nearby Wright Field (later Wright-Patterson AFB), in Dayton. He continued in this position with the subsequent and much longer Project Blue Book, gradually shifting over the years from a position of extreme skepticism to one in which he believed that UFOs represent "an aspect or domain of the natural world not yet explored by science."

www.daviddarling.info...

[edit on 22-7-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

(Dont you just luv it when ufologists continually question each others credibility and attack each other.
Who do you cheer on in a Randle and Schmidt food fight? Nasty habit !)

I am my own independent researcher. I even disagreed with other UFOlogist who still believed that a Mogul balloon flight took place on June 4, 1947 even though they didn't believe it landed on the Foster ranch.

All they had to do was to examine the data records to see there were no flight data records for Mogul balloon train # 4. I expect the others to catch up eventually.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The Roswell Cover-up

GAO Turns to Alien Turf in Probe
Bodies of Space Voyagers Said to Have Disappeared in 1947
January 14, 1994

“Generally, I’m a skeptic on UFOs and alien beings, but there are indications from the run-around that I got that whatever it was, it wasn’t a balloon. Apparently, it’s another government cover-up, “ Schiff said.

He called the Defense Department’s lack of response astounding and said the government accountability was an issue even larger than UFOs..

Rep. Steven Schiff (R-N.M.)

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
"You're welcome but I have to tell you, I've got the documents and evidence to backup my claims." == skyeagle

Again, that is another unsubstantiated claim unless you are willing to share. You can change my opinion of your
claims in a heartbeat if you want to share your evidence ?

"If the UFO skeptics did some real research, they wouldn't be hardcore UFO skeptics for long." == skyeagle

I do not know the personality of UFO skeptics, but my own approach comes from having a "USB port plugged into
reality" with operable software. (Smile) I can change my assessment of possibilities and probabilities when I
can add new evidence. I ignore hear-say. I will assess testimony if it is properly time-tagged and not second-sourced.
The context is the assessment.

"I have to let you know that I can be very tenacious when it comes to UFOs" == skyeagle

I have no doubt. What I was trying to get you to recognize is the hidden word "promoting" in your
above sentence, right before the term UFO. You were beginning to sound like a stuck record in a
old juke box, which needs a nudge to get it playing right.

J. Allen Hynek
"He is best remembered, however, for his involvement with research into unidentified flying objects." == skyeagle

A good topic, now the record is playing right again. He is also best remembered by the Air Force as the "source"
for the "swamp gas" fiasco. His next trick was insubordination and embarrasment of his "boss" before Congress.
This cost him his contract renewal with Blue Book and very likely became the primary reason he was not part
of the Condon Report effort.

Local reference
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here are the ones I used to derive my above opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

"You're welcome but I have to tell you, I've got the documents and evidence to backup my claims." == skyeagle

[quoteAgain, that is another unsubstantiated claim unless you are willing to share. You can change my opinion of your claims in a heartbeat if you want to share your evidence?

NYU Project Mogul balloon records and the 1994 Roswell report. Read Charles Moore's comments. His comments confirm that no Project Mogul balloon flight # 4 took place on June 4, 1947 and once again, that is the main reason why you won't find any Mogul balloon # 4 flight data records. Roswell skeptics like Tim Prinity, seemed to have overlooked the fact, that particular flight was cancelled, which simply tells me that Mr. Prinity took the Air Force's word and ignored the road-of-the-evidence where it lead and got himself lost on that road because he was too busy reading his 'debunking map' at the time.

"If the UFO skeptics did some real research, they wouldn't be hardcore UFO skeptics for long." == skyeagle

I do not know the personality of UFO skeptics, but my own approach comes from having a "USB port plugged into reality" with operable software. (Smile) I can change my assessment of possibilities and probabilities when I can add new evidence. I ignore hear-say. I will assess testimony if it is properly time-tagged and not second-sourced.

Hardcore UFO skeptics tend to ignore evidence. One comical example was the Japan Airlines Flt 1628 incident over Alaska where the pilot of the B-747 described a large UFO that was also captured on radar systems of both the Air Force and the FAA. The UFO was not only cnfirmed visually, but was so large it showed up on the aircraft's weather radar as well. UFO skeptic, Phil Klass, and CSICOP had claimed the UFO that was captured on ground-based and airborned radars was a planet but it was found that the planet was in the opposite side of the sky from the UFO. So they changed their story to that of ice clouds but weather data excluded ice clouds as well, so here, a lot of data was availible for examination and those UFO skeptics made themselves the "laughing stock" in the media. Phil Klass also claimed that a UFO that maneuvered several miles from one of NORAD's DSP saitellite, which was situated more than 20,000 miles in space, was an air-breathing SR-71.

With your "USB port plugged into reality" you can now do your own research and confirm 'reality' for me that there are no Project Mogul balloon # 4 flight data records to be found because that particular flight was cancelled.

The reason I hit that balloon train time after time after time is because there are those who need more time to understand that the Air Force lied when it claimed in its 1994 Roswell report that Mogul balloon # 4 was responsible for the Roswell incident. The evidence is there for all to see yet they failed to make any connections that would have made clear the Air Force's Project Mogul deception on the Roswell incident.

"I have to let you know that I can be very tenacious when it comes to UFOs" == skyeagle

I have no doubt. What I was trying to get you to recognize is the hidden word "promoting" in your above sentence, right before the term UFO. You were beginning to sound like a stuck record in a old juke box, which needs a nudge to get it playing right.

I wouldn't put it in that context. Go back over my claims on Project Mogul as far as me providing the evidence and then read the responses from the Roswell skeptics. They are totally ignoring the evidence given to them on a 'silver platter' and when they do so, I post the evidence and watch as the Roswell skeptics ignore the evidence again. I figure that after the third or fouth time, they would have gotten the message but apparently, they haven't. In other words, they won't accept the evidence regardless of that evidence.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Astronaut Gordon Cooper

Cooper revealed he's convinced an alien craft crashed at Roswell, N. Mex., in 1947 and aliens were discovered in the wreckage.

"I had a good friend at Roswell, a fellow officer. He had to be careful about what he said. But it sure wasn't a weather balloon, like the Air Force cover story. He made it clear to me what crashed was a craft of alien origin, and members of the crew were recovered."

"Why has the government kept its UFO secrets for so many years?"

"It started in World War 2, when the government didn't want people to know about UFO reports in case they panicked," said Cooper. "They would have been fearful it was superior enemy technology that we had no defense against."

"And right now I'm convinced a lot of very embarrassed government officials are sitting there in Washington trying to figure a way to bring the truth out. They know it's got to come out one day, and I'm sure it will. " "America has a right to know!"

Gordon Cooper

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
US Military are using smart metals similar to those found at the Roswell Crash In 1947

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"Hardcore UFO skeptics tend to ignore evidence." == skyeagle

Pure opinion. Everybody has one. Tougher questions now. What is a hardcore UFO skeptic ? What do you think evidence is ?

"Read Charles Moore's comments. His comments confirm..." == skyeagle

Haven't got a clue what you are reading. Are you EVER gonna produce anything but your unsupported opinion.
If not, try this thread:
At least the author of the thread has made rules that appear to be more agreeable with you:
"And I won't be questioning the authenticity of this, as I prefer to gather information than waste time debating. Thank you." == liaguana
And thank you for the sample liaguana, no offense intended.

"With your "USB port plugged into reality" you can now do your own research and confirm 'reality' for me that there are no Project
Mogul balloon # 4 flight data records to be found because that particular flight was cancelled. " == skyeagle

So now I am supposed to do the research to prove YOUR claims and give you the evidence you lack ?

"The reason I hit that balloon train time after time after time is because there are those who need more time to understand that the Air Force lied. " == skyeagle

Try this:
www.britannica.com...
"Roswell Incident:
U.S. Air Force report that proves the supposed U.F.O. landing in New Mexico was actually a crashed weather balloon.
Provides detailed proof to end the controversy about an alleged cover-up."

You gonna attack the Encyclopedia Britannica next ? Is there ANYBODY you dont think is lying ?

"Go back over my claims on Project Mogul as far as me providing the evidence and then read the responses from the Roswell skeptics.
They are totally ignoring the evidence given to them on a 'silver platter' and when they do so, I post the evidence and watch as the Roswell
skeptics ignore the evidence again." == skyeagle

You have already shown me you do not recognize facts. You have shown me you are a set of never-ending claims. If this is how
you debate with others, you need to learn how to go into the debate armed with more than spit-balls. Fantastic claims are not
self-justifying. It is NOT up to your UFO skeptics to suddenly acknowledge your swami act. It is up to the fantastic claimer
to justify his claims. It should not be hard for you to "post the evidence" if you have it. And to be real fair here, I can give you an
example of how to post things that do not necessarily require a reference. They are called historical facts. These are truly things
you should be able to find for yourself.

Incredible:
"US Military are using smart metals similar to those found at the Roswell Crash In 1947."
Fantastic claims cannot be supported by "our" technology. I wonder if I am wasting time trying
to get you into the formation? Can you fly if the autopilot is disabled ?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Something to consider:
If that was one of Moores precious Moguls then why did it take him so long to come forward?
Why was the material shipped to Ft. Worth and not returned to the NYU group?
Why wasn't Moore called in to verify the material as his?
If the Mogul team was based at Roswell then why weren't they notified of the retrieval?
Just some thoughts I've had recently.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Dude I don't know what highhorse you think yer on but

Try this:
www.britannica.com...
"Roswell Incident:
U.S. Air Force report that proves the supposed U.F.O. landing in New Mexico was actually a crashed weather balloon.
Provides detailed proof to end the controversy about an alleged cover-up."

hardly supports the Mogul theory.
Stop tryin to prove yer better than anyone else cause yer not and ya look bad doin it.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
"Dude I don't know what highhorse you think yer on but " == longhaircowboy

"The horse is the most noble of beasts" == Col Potter from MASH

"(reference)
hardly supports the Mogul theory." == longhaircowboy

But it does show a reality that is out there. Some call it "mainstream". I refer to it
as reality.

"Stop tryin to prove yer better than anyone else cause yer not and ya look bad doin it." == longhaircowboy

I developed a habit long ago of showing the "source" of points that are made. If it bothers you that much, I
suspect you will be adverse to scientific reports and papers. I APOLOGIZE again if you think somehow
I am better than others. I would never claim that nor would it EVER be true. But a SUPPORTED opinion is of some value,
while the unsupported have none. If I provide opinions here, I am darn well going to support them. If that makes me look bad,
wow, is that ever a strange character trait of those who would think it ? If you somehow have a personal beef with me, I give you a freebe.
Write me a U2U and call me whatever you like. Get it out of your system and I will delete it and forget it. Meanwhile, you have
raised some good questions, as has the Hal discussion with Access Denied. I am making a last attempt to get skyeagle to contribute
his knowledge without his "promotions". And PAY ATTENTION. I DO NOT insult people, nor will I respond to such. But
I will address bull poo no matter who slings it. This thread has attracted some "researchers" and shows the consequent signs of the worst traits
in ufology. Attack the bad guy who disagrees. No wonder the mainstream thinks ufology is nuts. There are peanut shells all
over the place, even in here where a real serious, and new look at Roswell just might take place.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I developed a habit long ago of showing the "source" of points that are made.

So make a point then. So far you haven't expressed a point or shown a source. All you've done is prevoke and antagonize.

If it bothers you that much, I
suspect you will be adverse to scientific reports and papers. I APOLOGIZE again if you think somehow
I am better than others.

Au contrare mon frier. (it's not me who thinks yer better)If you have scientific proof that it was a Mogul balloon train then by all means present it here.

I would never claim that nor would it EVER be true. But a SUPPORTED opinion is of some value,

Then provide one.

while the unsupported have none. If I provide opinions here, I am darn well going to support them.

Still waiting for you to support an actual opinion instead of your baiting and antagonism.

If that makes me look bad,

Yup.

wow, is that ever a strange character trait of those who would think it ? If you somehow have a personal beef with me, I give you a freebe.
Write me a U2U and call me whatever you like. Get it out of your system and I will delete it and forget it.

Don't need yer hand outs. I'm not afraid to state my case right here for all to see. I have no ill will towards you only simpathy. I'm no name caller. Just honest.

Meanwhile, you have
raised some good questions, as has the Hal discussion with Access Denied. I am making a last attempt to get skyeagle to contribute
his knowledge without his "promotions". And PAY ATTENTION. I DO NOT insult people, nor will I respond to such. But
I will address bull poo no matter who slings it. This thread has attracted some "researchers" and shows the consequent signs of the worst traits
in ufology. Attack the bad guy who disagrees. No wonder the mainstream thinks ufology is nuts. There are peanut shells all
over the place, even in here where a real serious, and new look at Roswell just might take place.

And you call this a contribution to the thread?
Go back to the 9/11 threads where you were ignored. (wonder why)

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

"Hardcore UFO skeptics tend to ignore evidence." == skyeagle

"Read Charles Moore's comments. His comments confirm..." == skyeagle

Haven't got a clue what you are reading. Are you EVER gonna produce anything but your unsupported opinion.['quote]

Charles Moore's comments are pubished in the 1994 Air Force Roswell report. Now, you know where to go but didn't I mention that before?

"With your "USB port plugged into reality" you can now do your own research and confirm 'reality' for me that there are no Project Mogul balloon # 4 flight data records to be found because that particular flight was cancelled. " == skyeagle

So now I am supposed to do the research to prove YOUR claims and give you the evidence you lack ?

Lack of evidence? LOL!! Now, go to the Air Force's 1994 Roswell report publication and that is where the evidence is. It's on the internet as well. Now, you have no excuse.

Try this:
www.britannica.com...
"Roswell Incident:
U.S. Air Force report that proves the supposed U.F.O. landing in New Mexico was actually a crashed weather balloon. Provides detailed proof to end the controversy about an alleged cover-up."

Come on, you got to do better than that! Check it out. The following text was taken from the Air Force's 1994 Roswell Report.

"The NYU balloon flights were listed sequentially in their reports (i.e. A,B, 1,5,6,7,8,10... ) yet gaps existed for Flights 2-4 and Flight 9. The interview with Professor Moore indicated that these gaps were the unlogged "service flights."

In other words, there were no Project Mogul balloon flight #4, but then again, how long have I been telling you that?

You see, I told you there were no flight records for balloon # 4 because the records show that were no balloon flight # 4 but you intended to argue against the evidence anyway.

Charles Moore also stated the following:

["The "payload equipment" (on service flights) was expendable and some carried no "REWARD" or "RETURN TO..." tags (as Mogul balloons were known to carry but not service balloons) because there was to be no association between these flights (service balloons) and the logged (Mogul balloons) constant altitude flights;]

Once again, NYU Mogul balloon flight data records confirmed that Mogul balloon flight # 4 was cancelled. Don't believe me, do a google search and try to find anything relating to Mogul balloon train # 4 flight data records. You will find none!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"So make a point then. So far you haven't expressed a point or shown a source. All you've done is prevoke and antagonize. " == longhaircowboy

He, he. Don't like tough questions ? They provoke and antagonize ?
Shhhhh ! You are going to give some techniques away, AND you are showing me you do not read for content.
Lets see, Hal9000 has picked up on the importance of Posse Comitatus to Roswell and why. New, huh ?

"If you have scientific proof that it was a Mogul balloon train then by all means present it here." == longhaircowboy

I never said I did. But now you bring it up, I suspect there is a way to obtain that. But I would rather push others
to find such things. I do like verification.

"I am guessing you have more than a passing interest in this. Another lucrative area of inquiry related to this would be
some historical data on the GAO request, including personalities involved. The who, what, and where kind of thing,
if you are up for a "little" challenge." == nightwing answer to cowboy

Shortly thereafter skyeagle makes this post. At least he appears to have seen the challenge, just grabbed some stuff
to get this. Gotta research more to go deeper.

"Generally, I’m a skeptic on UFOs and alien beings, but there are indications from the run-around that I got that whatever it was, it wasn’t a balloon. Apparently, it’s another government cover-up, “ Schiff said.

He called the Defense Department’s lack of response astounding and said the government accountability was an issue even larger than UFOs..

Rep. Steven Schiff (R-N.M.)" == skyeagle

No, YOU said, NOT Schiff said. This is your statement not his. SOURCE, context, REFERENCE ? NADA as usual.

This area is important, and why I challenged longhaircowboy a while back to research it if he was interested.

And here is the skyeagle example for posting historical facts. Anybody can look up history and challenge if it is wrong. I placed parens
around the statement that is a personal belief. This is also an example of how to mix and match facts with beliefs to "herd" the reader. And
also a hint at how to use a filter to find the real CONTENT.

Steven Schiff was the representative of the FIRST CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT in New Mexico. Since Roswell is in the SECOND CONGRESSIONAL
DISTRICT, this request should have come from Representative Joseph Skeen. (I believe the USAF did NOT have to respond to a NON-second district request about Roswell, but they did anyway.)
(Perhaps because) Steven Schiff had just returned to Congress after having been recalled FROM CONGRESS to serve in the Gulf War on active duty with, ......guess who?

"Then provide one." == longhaircowboy

I just did, but you will probably miss that one as well.

"All they had to do was to examine the data records to see there were no flight data records for Mogul balloon train # 4. I expect the others to catch up eventually." == skyeagle

Perhaps those records were under "Rockfish", not Mogul. Looked there yet ?

"I am my own independent researcher. I even disagreed ....." == skyeagle

So you take pride in food-fights with your fellow researchers ? You still don't see what I am getting at.

I think its time for a vacation.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Something to consider:
If that was one of Moores precious Moguls then why did it take him so long to come forward?
Why was the material shipped to Ft. Worth and not returned to the NYU group?
Why wasn't Moore called in to verify the material as his?
If the Mogul team was based at Roswell then why weren't they notified of the retrieval?
Just some thoughts I've had recently.

Because there were no Mogul balloon flights on June 4, 1947. Mogul balloon flight # 4 was cancelled according to NYU Mogul balloon flight records and the fact that no one at Roswell knew anything about a downed balloon train underlines my point there were no balloons that were responsible for the Roswell incident.

Like losing a stealth fighter for 30 days and the Air Force is totally unaware of a missing aircraft for a whole month however, the Air Force managed to fool the skeptics.

Besides, Mogul balloon trains were not classified and occasionally recovered by ordinary citizens because they had reward tags and questionaires attached along with ID labels.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Perhaps those records were under "Rockfish", not Mogul. Looked there yet ?

"I am my own independent researcher. I even disagreed ....." == skyeagle

So you take pride in food-fights with your fellow researchers ? You still don't see what I am getting at. I think its time for a vacation.

Don't forget to check with the Air Force and ask them about the following text.

Air Force Roswell Report
"The Roswell Report: Fact Versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert."

* Depictions of flight nos. 3 and 4 are not provided in the NYU reports. According to NYU Progress Report No. 6, Section II, p. 5, the equipment to be used for the Alamogordo field trip in June was consistent with the depiction of flight no. 2.

Mogul balloon flight cancelled on June 3, 1947 due to clouds. Mogul balloon train #4 cancelled due to clouds on June 4, 1947.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
It should be noted again at this point (as I pointed out earlier in this thread) that the Roswell case, as evidenced by some of the more recent posts in this thread, illustrates the many problems with critical thinking and irrational belief systems in the field of UFOlogy. To wit, I submit the following book review for consideration…

Breaking News!!!

Project Mogul Team Member, Charles Moore, Confirms “Flying Saucer” Over New Mexico.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join