It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Proof: Where is it?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Originally posted by skyeagle409
Here’s another person I would like to add.

BRIG.-GENERAL ARTHUR EXON

Bad idea. This was covered on Page 2 when Hal9000 brought it up...

It was a good idea. The folks at Wright-Patteson AFB confirmed General Exon's account.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Admisson by the Air Force of a cover-up after claiming for 47 years that it was a weather balloon as indicated in the newspapers in 1947.

OMG you have single handedly uncovered the greatest conspiracy of all time!

It was no secret at all! After all, we do have the Air Force's own admission and the fact that I debated for two years with the skeptics prior to the Air Force's story change where the Roswell skeptics presented their undeniable eividence that it was a weather balloon and what was their source? The Air Force, the same organization that admitted no weather balloon was involved so that effectively slams the Roswell skeptic's undeniable weather balloon evidence.

They actually had the nerve to change thier story from a weather balloon to a mogul balloon! They must think we're really stupid.

Ever wondered why the Air Force changed its story in 1994? In 1994, there was an ongoing investigation against the Air Force and no evidence of any weather balloon was found so the Air Force made up the Mogul story and the rest is history.
The investigation resulted from complaints from a congressman and other investigators that the Air Force was impeding their investigations into the Roswell incident.

Roswell Cover-up Confirmed by Congressman Steven Schiff (R-N.M.)

Washington Post, January 14, 1994 and the Air Force's 1994 Roswell Report.

"Generally, I am a skeptic on UFOs and alien beings, but there are indications from the runaround that I got that whatever it was, it wasn’t a balloon. Apparently, it’s another government cover-up, Schiff said."

"He called the Defense Departments lack of response, “astounding,” and said government accountability was an issue “even large than UFOs.”

www.gl.iit.edu...

So, here is where a congressman confirms the Roswell cover-up, which the Roswell believers been stating all along.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Here’s another person I would like to add.

Bad idea. This was covered on Page 2 when Hal9000 brought it up...

So far you have added nothing original to the discussion... somehow I don't think that will stop you from trying though. Are we having fun yet?

Yes indeed and here's another and note the direction in regards to the distribution of crash debris as noted by General Exon and the flight path of the UFO as described by the Wilmots.

(Exon, stationed at Wright Field, flew over the site of the debris field in Nov., 1947. He became commanding officer of Wright-Patterson AFB in 1964.)

(R&S2) "[It was] probably part of the same accident, but [there were] two distinct sites. One assuming that the thing, as I understand it, as I remember flying the area later, that the damage to the vehicle seemed to be coming from the southeast to the northwest, but it could have been going in the opposite direction, but it doesn't seem likely. So the farther northwest pieces found on the ranch, those pieces were mostly metal. ...I remember auto tracks leading to the pivotal sites and obvious gouges in the terrain."

Please note the direction in regards to the distribution of the wreckage northwest-southeast and then note the direction of flight of this UFO.

Roswell Daily Record for July 8, 1947

“Mr. and Mrs. Dan Wilmot apparently were the only persons in Roswell who saw what they thought was a flying disk.”

“They were sitting on their porch at 105 South Penn. last Wednesday night at about ten o'clock when a large glowing object zoomed out of the sky from the southeast, going in a northwesterly direction at a high rate of speed.”

“Wilmot called Mrs. Wilmot's attention to it and both ran down into the yard to watch. It was in sight less then a minute, perhaps 40 or 50 seconds, Wilmot estimated.
Wilmot said that it appeared to him to be about 1,500 feet high and going fast. He estimated between 400 and 500 miles per hour.”

“In appearance it looked oval in shape like two inverted saucers, faced mouth to mouth, or like two old type washbowls placed, together in the same fashion. The entire body glowed as though light were showing through from inside, though not like it would inside, though not like it would be if a light were merely underneath.”

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
skyeagle409 has posted a piece of the evidence.

www.project1947.com...

JULY 8

INTELLIGENCE DIV WASHDC

SUGGEST SAUCERS ARE RADAR TARGET FOR WEATHER OBSERVATION

Funny, I read this as an intelligence advisory notice that the saucers are probably just radar targets. To "suggest" in intelligence circles is standard terminology for "advise"...

According to General Dubose, the cover-up idea came from Washington D.C.

This is not a call for a cover up by any stretch of the imagination..

Of course it is because it suggest using a weather balloon target (rawin device) to cover-up the Roswell incident and of course, you know by now that the Air Force admitted no weather balloon 47 years later, right? Marcel also stated that the debris he posed with was not what he recovered on the Foster ranch.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Roswell Reality

* Provost Marshal, Edwin Easley confirmed the Roswell incident was an ET event and that alien bodies were recovered.

* Project Mogul and Skyhook personnel confirm that flying saucers are extraterrestrial vehicles.

Scientist-Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Reaffirms ET Visits To Earth Are Real
by John Earls

“Modern UFO sightings really began with the Roswell incident in 1947, when a crashed craft containing the corpses of several aliens was found in Roswell, New Mexico.
Make no mistake, Roswell happened. I've seen secret files which show the government knew about it - but decided not to tell the public.”

“There were very good security reasons for not informing the public about Roswell. Quite simply, we wouldn't have known how to deal with the technology of intelligent beings advanced enough to send a craft to Earth. The world would have panicked if we'd known aliens were visiting us.”

www.geocities.com...

UFOs are real and now this.

July 2006

MAN ON MOON: WE SAW A UFO
Astronauts' close encounter

By Mike Swain

"THE first men to walk on the Moon reported seeing a UFO, a new TV documentary reveals."

"Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the Moon's surface after Neil Armstrong, says space agency bosses covered up their sighting."

[edit on 30-7-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The following quote from a private email, written by a colleague who is extremely close to the source, is presented here by permission without attribution and will hopefully help you, as it did me, to finally lay this mystery to rest…

***snip***

So there you have it. Roswell explained. The rest, shall we say, is "history".

Wow!

AD,

Thank you for that!

It really shows that facts are not of concern. That anecdotal stories have much more weight in your opinion. And that people you claim to know are given much more credence in your opinion than others.

Your post shows that despite your willingness to put other posters down for not providing links to sources , you feel justified in doing the same. All the while expecting your unsourced material to " finally lay this mystery to rest". Now that's funny.

Seems like when I introduced new and undiscussed Primary sources that everyone with Internet access would have available , I was met with disdain and arrogant dismissal.

Why should the unsurported claim and unsubstantiated "hearsay" you've just introduced receive any better? ... It shouldn't.

Enough said...

Now, to put it out there straight, if I wanted to write an encyclopedia reference stating that no MOGUL Balloon train flew on June 3 and 4 , I could write it as a historian because I have three primary sources that agree.

Of course there are also sources that show White Sands had major Flying Saucer incidents as early as June 29, 1947 , so Dr. Crary talking about "Saucers" being classified and that he was working on them and could not talk... just a cover for MOGUL...

Come on??? Reality is only a few steps in this direction,... You can make it ...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well, this is all just speculation!! NO ONE really knows what crashed out there! We know something did, but there is NO evidence, at least public, that 100% tells us what it was. I would like to think it was a "crashed saucer" but, we may never know! Just cause someone posts a bunch of truths about what the government was doing in the 1940's doesnt tell us that is WASNT a ufo, BUT........ that also doesnt mean it WAS a ufo! We will just have to wait, wait, wait..................... all this roswell stuff is really starting to get out of control, haha. But I enjoy the thread!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EngineerGuY27
Well, this is all just speculation!! NO ONE really knows what crashed out there! We know something did, but there is NO evidence, at least public, that 100% tells us what it was. I would like to think it was a "crashed saucer" but, we may never know! Just cause someone posts a bunch of truths about what the government was doing in the 1940's doesnt tell us that is WASNT a ufo, BUT........ that also doesnt mean it WAS a ufo! We will just have to wait, wait, wait..................... all this roswell stuff is really starting to get out of control, haha. But I enjoy the thread!!!

Disclosure Project testimony has plenty of what you are looking for. Here it is, it's up to you to read it

As I said in another thread, a significant portion of Dr Greer's evidence and testimony stems from the Roswell crash. Witnesses and testimony from within the Disclosure Project specifically dealing with Roswell include:
-Brigadier Lovekin
-Sgt Dan Morris
-General Curtis Lemay via witness "A.H"
-Lt. Walter Haut
-Sgt. Leonard Pretko
-Mr Glen Dennis (mortician in Roswell 1947)
-Phillip J. Corso personally saw deceased extraterrestrials from the crash and given fragments - his job was to seed industry with these back-engineered technologies.

Dr Greer believes these crafts were intentionally downed, acquired and studied. These witnesses are not just your everyday 'rent-a-dummy', they are high-ranking officers with impeccable credentials and high national security clearances, identifiable by name, rank and serial number.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by EngineerGuY27

Disclosure Project testimony has plenty of what you are looking for. Here it is, it's up to you to read it

As I said in another thread, a significant portion of Dr Greer's evidence and testimony stems from the Roswell crash. Witnesses and testimony from within the Disclosure Project specifically dealing with Roswell include:
-Brigadier Lovekin
-Sgt Dan Morris
-General Curtis Lemay via witness "A.H"
-Lt. Walter Haut
-Sgt. Leonard Pretko
-Mr Glen Dennis (mortician in Roswell 1947)
-Phillip J. Corso personally saw deceased extraterrestrials from the crash and given fragments - his job was to seed industry with these back-engineered technologies.

Dr Greer believes these crafts were intentionally downed, acquired and studied. These witnesses are not just your everyday 'rent-a-dummy', they are high-ranking officers with impeccable credentials and high national security clearances, identifiable by name, rank and serial number.

I would LOVE nothing more than to believe the "myth" of roswell! And I try to keep an open mind about it. I do believe in ufo's and I think something very important did happen there, however, to say 100% what it was.......... is very difficult. I hope you are right though

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So, did you read it or not? It's not a question of "me being right", it's a matter of the testimony adding up. I personally think it is highly compelling - too richly detailed to ignore. What are your thoughts on the witnesses' testimony above?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You're exactly right l_s. AD keeps whining for refs and then post unsubstantiated quotes. C'mon now.
Here's some of my faves from a recent post to UFOUpdates by Mr. Rudiak. Read the whole post. It's a thing of beauty.
www.virtuallystrange.net...

Here he discusses the Marcel talked debate-

Blanchard told his wife Anne something. Oliver Henderson later
told his wife, daughter, WWII buddies, and a business friend.
Sgt. Melvin Brown later told his daughters about seeing bodies.
There's one or two other stories of military people coming back
from the field and confiding to their wifes about bodies. That's
the way people are. Some talk to those close to them and some
never do. It's pretty simple really.

These next two he talks about the previous posters and their preformed opinions.
Btw AD you wouldn't happen to be one of these individuals would you? There are striking similarities after all.

Perhaps because Bruce Hutchinson has been a debunker from way
back, He had quite a reputation of trolling the Usenet UFO
groups stirring up pointless arguments. Now he's here doing the
same thing. Maybe that's how he gets his kicks.

Now for real inconsistency and more snide remarks, I'd like to
remind readers that Bruce Hutchinson and Christopher Allen, both
of whom are trying to make such a big deal out of nothing here,
are also defenders of Charles Moore's Mogul balloon trajectory
calculation hoax.

There's no way a Mogul balloon matches the description of the debris field or the 'covers a kitchen table' scenario Actually it can't fit both of those. So you either have to go with the 'large area of desert' or the 'table top'. You can't use both to describe the same phenomena. It's just not logical or physically possible.
Once you Roswell haters get your story straight then maybe this discussion can move to the next level.
And it's still illogical that CB wouldn't even know the name of the project he was working on till what 30 years later when someone else told him?
And before ya goin insinuating as you have that you have some sort of 'in' maybe you might want to pony up some proof yerself there AD.
And before ya hurl the ever popular "if I tell ya I gotta kill ya" crap know this- I'm not afraid to die. So go ahead and tell me then kill me if you must but stop flinging these allusions to your supposed special knowledge about with no actual basis in reality.
So far your wild allegations have only shown one thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
AD,

It does not surprise me at all that your "confidential source" is telling you that MOGUL was not responsible for the Roswell events. I've been saying that and supporting my position for 13 pages now.

I assume the source is C. B. Moore.

If one assumes that the true cause of the Roswell events is known , but unpublicised, then the Air Force Reports are both Disinformation spoon fed illegally by the Air Force to Congress and the American Public. If that is true , then a "confidential source" certainly does not lay the matter to rest!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sorry AD that just doesn't cut it. You can't expect any reasonable person to just buy into an external quote with no authentication now can you?
How bout my source-

I was there when they recovered the balloon and then fabricated the saucer cover story.

Sorry I don't have a link or a reference. Just something they said to me.
Believe it or not.
And we still have no evidence to suggest you have any better inside info than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Could somebody else here please help me out and try to explain to lost_shaman what he missed? I don’t seem to be very effective in communicating with him.

Is that all you have left to argue your point?

Personal snipes.

Try making points using evidence at hand regarding the Roswell Incident instead of making personal snipes as that would greatly improve your communication skills.

Part of the problem here is that I don't recognize Ad Hominems and personal snipes as being part of the debate about the Roswell Incident. So I can understand why that might be frustrating to someone who's default debate tactic is to make Ad Hominem arguments and personal snipes.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

OK then I assume this is the quote...

And no, I don't mean "Mogul". That is what the Balloons were, but that's not why the UFO craze started there.

That led you to say this?...

Originally posted by lost_shaman
It does not surprise me at all that your "confidential source" is telling you that MOGUL was not responsible for the Roswell events. I've been saying that and supporting my position for 13 pages now.

Here let's look at what you posted.

The first and indeed canonical UFO incident (Roswell) has a known, if poorly publicized, point of origin which is both innocent and terrestrial. And no, I don't mean "Mogul".

Do you not see that this specifically points out the Roswell Incident. Stating the Roswell Incident has a known point of origin, that is not "MOGUL".

Is so, then I believe you misunderstood what he was saying. What he’s saying is it wasn’t Mogul that started the “UFO craze” there, it was the newspaper report that claimed the military had captured a “flying saucer” that 30 years later was turned into a “UFO craze” by Stanton Friedman and company and put Roswell “on the map” so to speak. Does that make more sense to you now?

I think you've misunderstood , but in any case no it does not make sense.

For one thing Col. Blanchard had Lt. Walter Haut release the first Press release July 8, 1947.

Another thing Brig. Gen. Roger Ramey and his Intel Chief Col. Kalberer were already granting Press interviews to address the issue of "Disks" as early as June 29, 1947.

And included in Lt. Garrett's Secret UFO study is an Incident involving a major UFO sighting that happened at White Sands on June 29, 1947.

In the July 8, 1947 edition of the RDR the Wilmot's described a UFO sighting.

Two day's later Dr. Lincoln La Paz had a major UFO sighting just north of Roswell on July 10, 1947.

So explain to us how exactly Dr. Crary accidentally kicked off the "UFO craze" in the area again.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's a lost cause l_s. as long as AD insists on relying on unreliable sources(Printy,Pflock,Moore,et al) and his mysterious unverifiable inside source we're just bangin our heads on a wall. No amount of common sense will ever occur to folk like AD. After all they put GW in office twice.
I suggest we abandon this pointless exercise in cul da sac debate for more elevated discussion.
Let us go where the blind and scared fear to tread.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Yes, I do see that, but the point of origin he’s talking about is Dr. Crary’s comment about working on “flying saucers” that was overheard by an overzealous reporter who took it literally.

Right the point of origin of the Roswell incident.

I think we’re talking about two different “UFO crazes”. You’re saying Mogul wasn’t what started the “UFO craze” in Roswell because you believe it wasn’t Mogul that crashed there and the “UFO craze” was already in full swing at the time right?

In your quote from your "source" it say's regarding MOGUL " that's not why the UFO craze started there."

Also yes it is a fact that MOGUL had nothing to do whatsoever with the other UFO events happening at the time in the area.

I agree Dr. Crary didn't start the "UFO craze" at the time. Most cases at the time were likely the result of mass hysteria created by Kenneth Arnold’s widely publicized June 24, 1947 sighting which led many people to misidentify and report sightings of weather balloons.

Not quite. This is why it is best to have a firm grounding in UFO history before you try to make sense of something like Roswell.

There had been high UFO activity well before Ken Arnolds sighting both in Europe and the Pacific as well as in the U.S. Activity was not being publicised to the public in the press at the time but was being reported mainly by Service personnel or citizens directly to the Military.

That is why you have people like Lt. Col. Garrett at the Pentagon working on a SECRET UFO study in July 1947 that includes UFO reports from months before Ken Arnolds sighting.

It's only after Ken Arnolds sighting that the Press and though them the Public becomes aware of the on-going phenomena. That just happened to be right around the time of the highest activity.

It's only after Roswell and the Weather Balloon Demo's that followed that the Military adopts the default Weather Balloon explanation to explain away UFO reports in public , and this was the preferred explanation for another year until it became clear the public wasn't buying it when it was attempted to be used by the Air Force to explain the Chiles-Whitted case and then retracted.

Right but we still don’t know exactly what Blanchard told Haut to say and then exactly what Haut actually told the press when he phoned them. Some researchers believe it was actually Marcel who influenced what Haut said and it may have been different than what Blanchard would have signed off on.

We know that what Haut said read in part " RAAF was fortunate enough to gain possession of a "Disk". "

Any speculation about what Col. Blanchard told him to say , or if Marcel influenced him is just that speculation.

Are these the ones in Ohio you posted links to newspaper articles about earlier?

No those were News Paper articles in Ohio July 6 and July 8 near Wright Field that were equating RAWIN Targets to "Disks".

What I'm referring to here is Brig. Gen. Roger Ramey and Col. Albert Kalberer granting Press interviews about "Disks" on June 29 , 1947 and July 1 , 1947 just a week before Roswell.

roswellproof.com...

Do you have a link to this? I’m particularly interested in seeing any other news reports about “disks” in or around Roswell at the time.

You can find Lt. Col. Garrett's UFO study reproduced in part here.

www.ufoscience.org... ( See Garrett's report in the Appendix )

Right and since this was included in the very same article reporting that the military “captured” a crashed “flying saucer” can you see how these two stories could have been connected together by the overzealous reporter who overheard Dr. Crary several days before and that the military wasn’t actually responsible for the “flying saucer” reference?

The RDR like all other News outlets wrote the Story after Lt. Haut released the Press Release from RAAF.

Also did the reporter in question work for the RDR?

I don't think so , because the reporter is referred to from your source as "Frank" , and I would take that as likely referring to Frank Joyce who worked for KGFL radio.

www.roswellfiles.com...
Mr. and Mrs. Dan Wilmot apparently were the only persons in Roswell who saw what they thought was a flying disk.

They were sitting on their porch at 105 South Penn. last Wednesday night at about ten o'clock when a large glowing object zoomed out of the sky from the southeast, going in a northwesterly direction at a high rate of speed.

First thing here , I'd suggest avoid using openly biased sources like Roswellfiles.com . There is no way the Webmaster of Roswellfiles.com knows that the Wilmot's were the only people in Roswell to see a UFO. All we know is that the Wilmot's are the only people we know of that came forward to the RDR and reported a UFO sighting.

Note that this sighting occurred the Wednesday before and this was after Brazel said he found the debris on his ranch which seems to correlate with what my source is saying about the time line of events.

The sighting would have occurred July 2 , 1947. Just three day's after that June 29,1947 UFO sighting that Lt. Col. Garrett included in his SECRET UFO Study.

Or around the same time that Brazel originally said he found the debris that week , before he was escorted by Military Personnel to give the new version of events to the RDR.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Going through Pentagon Aliens by William Lyne I found this that I considered not melodramatic but a shame for whoever calles him self a ufo researcher:

Roswell hoax dupes said the 'aliens' had no teeth, only four fingers on each hand,
had "suction cups" on their fingertips, and were "...not human". Their teeth had been
removed because military personnel were being bitten while shaving them, and putting the tight-fitting G-suits on them. Their fingertips were nipped off, healing to suction cup-type configurations. Their ears were surgically removed so the space helmets would fit, and they were deafened because the roar of the rocket sled drove them crazy. Their thumbs were surgically removed to keep them from escaping from the rocket sled harnesses, or from ripping or grabbing at personnel. The little guys were usually crushed to death by G-forces in repeated rocket sled runs, or in one of von Braun's reworked V-2s, during tests determining the "GS" a human pilot might withstand.
The strength of these monkies are several times that of humans for their size. (I
know about that, since I have a scar on my right hand, slashed at lightening speed by a rhesus monkey at a circus. The nasty cut was difficult to heal, because of infection caused by the filthy nails of the monkey). The reports that the monkies "weren't human", was absolutely correct, since rhesus monkies are East Indian short-tailed monkeys, not humans. There was a switch from the more problematic rhesus monkies, to easier to manage and more docile chimpanzees, around 1952, about the time of the first publicized rocket rides of the chimps.

I've heard and read about manikins and dummys used in Roswell Crash but monkeys? And with their eairs cut and ... OMG that's the best
I ever read about Roswell Crash...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

In my opinion it would have been even more irresponsible for the AF to say that those that couldn't be identified might be from "outer space" without any way of knowing for sure… best to keep a nervous cold war public calm and try to explain them away as probably something ordinary don’t you think? If you don’t, then you’ve never in been in a position of being responsible for public safety. People do weird things when faced with the unknown… why do you think religion is so popular?

Well that's most likely why Col. Kalberer said "we're not being invaded by little platter-like planes from Mars." and brought up the Orson Wells Radio Broadcast in 1938. And Brig. Gen. Ramey said the people making reports "have been seeing heat waves." LOL

You have to admit Weather Balloons and RAWIN Targets are a great improvement compared to "Heat waves"!

Umm… that’s a direct quote from the entire July 8th Roswell Daily Record article which most “pro” Roswell web sites will try to avoid showing you. Especially this part where the “disk” is called an “instrument”…

My mistake. It still can only be said that the Wilmot's were simply the only people who had come forward to the RDR, not necessarily the only people who saw UFOs.

According to information released by the department, over authority of Maj. J. A. Marcel, intelligence officer, the disk was recovered on a ranch in the Roswell vicinity, after an unidentified rancher had notified Sheriff Geo. Wilcox here, that he had found the instrument on his premises.

Oops!

Here I think your reading much more into the use of the word "instrument" than is really there. It's simply being used by the reporter who typed up the story as a generic term for use in place of the word "Disk". It is not an accidental slip of someones tongue that somehow identifies the "Disk" as a Weather instrument.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If IRC the sherrif was quoted by the UP or AP as stating that Brazel had retrieved a 'weather instrament'.
According to Wilcox he was also 'extremely agitated and nervous.'.
Hardly the attitude of someone used to finding debris left by meteorologists.
And forget the Doleman report since they found debris that was shown to be recent and didn't fit the landscape re: Roswell.
BTW AD you sure yer not CDA or BH?

Edit to add: Frank Joyce was indeed the reporter mentioned. At least in the contemporary accounts. And keep in mind that Cavitts testimony is unreliable since he's changed his story many times even to the GAO investigation.

[edit on 8/12/06 by longhaircowboy]

[edit on 8/12/06 by longhaircowboy]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join