It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
thank you EarthSister. I respect and appreciate your answer. it seems that your alien contacts come from different places that the ones I nows. yea, when I see something I put skeptism in front of it so I dont get caught in any typee of illusion or dream. little skeptism doesnt hurt. by the way, the alien contacts I know actually told us some of our history in earth, to make a better understanding of their mission and teach us about ourselves. about the grays, I dont know whats the real truth behind them but do you know if they are doing any exchanges with goverments on earth.
I got one more question for you, can you name some of your ET guides or instructors. maybe I can identify a name.

thank you

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
let me try in help anwser some questions.

from the races I work with. grays are identified as zetareticulians. which you can called them like this if you want. they come from a binary star system called zeta reticuli. they are small about lets say 3 or 4 feet.. big eyes. big head. then there aer others where people get confused with them as grays. that other race its a much taller race about 5 feet(like us), and their eyes are big but more like chinese eyes. another race which is interesting, are ones that come from a planet called apu. I dont know the exact location but I think is around alpha centauri. these beings get confused as angels. they have long white luminous hair with bright clothes, and their are about 7 or 8 feet. they are called giants from the people that had seen them. Im not sure but I think they are of light. the actually get in contact with people a lot and I think those are the ones we called angels. I aslo heard that somewhere in the universe there are some beings that look like a reptilian or one of those from the movie Alien.
earthsister can you corroborate on this stuff to see any similarities that you may know.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by leo_infowarrior]

[edit on 2-7-2006 by leo_infowarrior]

[edit on 2-7-2006 by leo_infowarrior]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Houtchens

I appreciate your point of view. It reflects many very wise humans' points of view with real concern and has its place in discussion.

Please don't think that I ever pretend to have all the answers. But I do have a firsthand point of view of the alien races.

Your point of view is firm and sure based on what you have heard. But what you have heard is not what is actual. The accounts you lump all together as equally valid or invalid are largely created and staged for your consumption. Your investigative pool is stocked for the manipulation of your remote opinion.

Earthsister- you state that you are sure the zoos kept by aliens are not abusive. What exactly do you call the treatment of those abducted by aliens as? Also, you state their relationships are based on love. How exactly is love being show to abductees whose only desire is to be left alone? "The Grays are a fine, intelligent race of people. Any slander of them should tip you off to it's true source." Please tell that to anyone who has been through multiple abductions and count the number of positive and negative reactions. I would be interested in the results.

Of all the races visiting Earth, a few were mistreating humans for their own needs, because they had to and because they could. Their intensions and motivations were not similar to what you know humans so well for. And abuse of humans by alien life is no longer possible due to the control of the organization of visiting races.

Two races were creating respective hybrids with the use and misuse of particular humans. There were a few other races as well, who were coming in and taking things from our planet and race that were not theirs to take, but they still could, and they needed it, so they did. This is no longer so.

The abuse of humans was real, however it has been greatly exaggerated and perpetuated against any and all alien races by the powers of Earth who run the disinformation campaign against public knowledge of truth about the existence and intensions of any other races.

When our leading governments found out about the abuse of humans by alien life, they did not stop it. They wanted in on it instead.

It was the organization of our visiting races that stopped it and made it no longer possible.

One last thing- don't believe it just because someone says it. Check it out, do some serious research and discover truth for yourself.

I support your statement. If I listened to all the "helpers" in the UFO field, I would never have progressed with my alien contact. If you study the humans, you only learn about the humans. If you want to learn about alien life, you have to study the aliens.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Pericle

1. There are races that, well, are in a way evil towords us. Do you know something about these races?

"Evil" is a human concept that means something sinister in our minds. There are no alien races that are "evil" toward humans. Some races could take things, so they did, but their intensions were not to harm humans. It was still wrong and abusive, so it's been ended and these races can no longer do things that way here, or can no longer visit Earth.

2. What do you know about the reptilian races. Is it true that one lives inside Earth?

I have met one race that humans call Reptilians. They are people, not reptiles, but they do somewhat resemble our earthly reptiles. They do not live inside of Earth. No race lives inside of Earth.

3. Everybody speaks about a change, in what way it will change our reality?

The way knowing and allying with our neighboring worlds will change our reality is that it will expand our knowledge and give us access to methods and technologies we need for our race to survive into advancement. It will also secure our safety against any race having to protect themselves from us.

4. How bad is the government that rules our world? They are hidding the truth from us for decades now. Is the term NWO (new world order) good?

I don't know how to answer how bad the government is that rules our world. But I don't think that, at this point in our evolution, any single human should be suffering due to war or lack of basic needs.

One world government is more practical than many separate governments. But it all depends on what humans run the NWO and how they run it.

5. How can I help the "aliens", the good ones?

You can just think for yourself and share your good ideas with others. You have to hear about something before you can know what it's about, and you have to know what it's about before you can believe it or have an opinion about it. Education is a process that starts long before the result of it.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi, Nova. It's always nice to hear from you.

Have they ever mentioned anything about astral projection or seperating your conciousness from your body? If not do you think you might be able to slip in a quick question about it next time? I'd just like to know if there's anything to it or are people barking up the wrong tree as it were.

The awareness of consciousness, and especially awareness "between" states of consciousness, is important to understanding any spiritual experience, including contact with alien life, in body or out of body.

All humans travel out of body all the time, or at any time, all through life. But most humans are naturally unaware of doing it. It is normal for humans at this stage of our physical existence to be unaware of anything we are doing by spirit. When we happen to have a relationship with beings who are so much further evolved in all ways, including spiritually, we can become more aware of our own activities through them, than we can achieve on our own.

Also is the factor of the inherited relationship alien experiencers have from their advanced ancestors. These humans have some abilities by spirit that are not only human, and may have some physical access to those abilities just by their own nature.

Humans do not have to have any connection with any advanced race to have great spiritual abilities, or great access to their own human spiritual abilities. It's just that races with more ability and knowledge spiritually can help us use what we have, and show us more ways that are beyond ourselves yet.

Many people are barking up the wrong trees all about our unknowns anyway. Just because we find that the unknowns are real, does not mean that everything we think about them is accurate.

There are unknowns and mysteries throughout all of life everywhere. No race knows it all. But we humans are very young compared to most other races of people.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thekherham

One thing that gets me is that these aliens seem to fall into two categories: The evil aliens: 'We will invade your planet, and we will conquer you, and you will be our slaves, puny Earthlings.' or The good aliens: 'We are your spacebrothers and spacesisters. We will enlighten you in the ways of the truth, and the light and the glory amen.' Aren't there any inbetween aliens? Aren't there aliens out there who get born and go to school and get married (or whatever they call it), and have kids, and go to work, and go on vacation, and die when their lives are over?

The alien races fall into two categories, good and evil, "in our minds" but nowhere else.

All the other races of people get born, go to school, get married and have kids, go on vacation, go to work and die when their lives are over.

Consider though, that the individuals that travel here to work at our world are "the" professionals of their races, highly regarded among their own people. They study for their missions for a long time, then they set up their crews here to live, to do the work they do with our race and planet, and with the other representatives of other races also working here.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hi ES, could you answer my questions on the previous page?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Houtchens:

Do we take animals in order to impregnate them with our seed?

Not sure about this, but I think the military may have tried to make some animal/human hybrids, if they could think they will. That does not mean that they are not trying.

Are we worth no more than the frog to be dissected or the turkey to be carved up on Thanksgiving?

To them it would seem that way. Maybe we should stop dissecting frogs in science class, I don't like the idea of killing a real frog for science either.

Do you really think that humans are endangering the lives of all alien beings? All living things have value. Species that are in danger of extinction usually (not always) are the result of the actions of man. Should we view the elimination of humankind the same way in the name of science, so long as a few are kept to repopulate the species?

that is up to them, if the aliens view us as a threat, they can flood the planet like they did in the Noah's ark story or something equally destructive, not sure how we can stop them from doing this again as their technology is suppouse to be much more better than ours.

So, because aliens can enslave us or destroy us anytime they want to, and they don't, that makes them good? There are other forms of enslavement and destruction! If you dont believe me, go find a meth or crack addict and tell me that is not true enslavement, where ones brain is physically changed from chemicals and they are never the same person again. Its absolutely horrific.

Yup, there are a lot more terrible things that they can do to us with their technology, just because we haven't seen them doesn't mean they do not exist.
the aliens may have a terrible plan for us, mind control, economic slavery etc. etc.
but so far most of these terrible things are done by our own human government.

"By their fruits shall you know them."

Yup, I am still trying to find the truth, there is so much information, I can't tell which are the lies and which ones contain some truth. I am not even sure if the aliens that are now more or less in control are the helpful friendly types or the hostile enslaving type. But I sure hope that they are friendly, because if they are not, we don't stand much of a chance against them anyway. God maybe our only hope. I try to keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
earthsister can you tell me why there spaceships look retarded why dont they look like those star cruisers in starwars? do they not have a sense of style
and do these nordics or whatever you call them have super cool battlesuits that look like the helljumpers in halo 2 cuz that would be so cool

edit:BTW arnt these aliens at all impressed with our kick ass video games and battlestar galactica?

[edit on 2-7-2006 by dabomb]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
Most -serious- scientists agree that if aliens reach us first, they won't bother communicating with us. Why would they even have a reason to recognize us as an intelligent species when we barely lack the capacity to leave our own planet.... snip ....MAYBE... Just perhaps maybe, we'd get discovered by a scientific recon party, but in such a situation we'd cease to be animals for amusement and instead be animals for test subjects.

I took that approach in my Thread ALIEN BIOLOGY 101 in regards to all those reported cattle mutalations and abductees... what if they were just medical students taking their exam?

Would we bother to try and communicate with beavers because they know how to build structures and communicate with one another? Even if we did try, is there any hope we could figure out how to communicate with them in a timely fashion?

On this point I disagree. Though perhaps many would shoot first etc.. I have enough hope in mankind to believe we would make the attempt. Afterall we are working to communicate and interact with the only othe superior race we have encountered so far... the dolphins.

They however are cute and friendly, I suppose the same may not hold true if the species were unpleasing to the eye

[edit on 2-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Maybe we should stop dissecting frogs in science class, I don't like the idea of killing a real frog for science either.

Yup, agreed there. It's totally immoral. Perhaps our alien brothers think the same way

[edit on 2/7/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by henke1888
why dont the aliens just kick the evil governments into touch and then reveal themselves, makes sense if its only the governments that are stopping them,

Just park the dang ship in red square, on parade day, or Central Park in New York. I am sure they could take off in a hurry if we mustered an attack. But attack what? Shoot a visiting space craft in Red Square or Central Park with all those people watching? Now how would you cover that up?

Anyway the Truth is Out There... and its STARGATE

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

advance civilization would be like the one in "Star Trek" where it is not money but the well being of its citizens and its allies that will motivate everyone to contribute to the benefit of their own race, society, empire and/or collective., and that these aliens mean us well.

Ummm excuse me but did I miss something? Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate....they ALL have advanced races that would wipe us out in a heartbeat. If they didn't the shows would be boring. But us concieted earth folke always think we are good enough to win the day.

And all those tv signals are on their way out to the stars. Now if I was froman Alien inteligence, watching that... I might just come "guns ablazin" and put those silly little earthling upstarts in their place.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
Just a quick headsup here, according to US law, it is ILLEGAL for humans to have contact with aliens/ET's (EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW). This law was passed decades ago.

That law was created for Nasa to allow for extreme quarantine measures and was revoked as unneccesary. The active dates I can't recall here at the moment but its posted here in several threads. Just look it up. If I find the link I will post it for you

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
earthsister have you ever asked the greys why they like to probe plp?
is it becuase they like putting "things" up our butt

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb

I personally don't agree with this thread either, but that's no reason to get rude and vulgar

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

earthsister have you ever asked the greys why they like to probe plp? is it becuase they like putting "things" up our butt

My friend once went for a medical exam where the doctor wanted a fresh stool sample taken from his ass. He asked why that was necessary and why they could not get it off the toilet bowl or anywhere else. (my friend is very homophobic, doesn't want anything going up hiss ass.)

The answer was that a fresh stool sample taken directly from the subject ass can reveal a very accurate picture of the subjects health, digestion and diet. Taking a stool sample of the subject from anywhere else, especially the toilet bowl will most likly contain foreign bacteria not belonging to the subject, causing an inaccurate study.

At least the doctor asked before probing my friends ass for a sample, these aliens should do the same when they want stool, D.N.A., skin, eggs, sperm samples from their subject. But they spent many light years to come here and study us, saying no will not stop them from using their advance technology aquire samples from their subjects.

maybe we can log a complain to their high command by asking Earthsister to do it for us.....

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

earthsister have you ever asked the greys why they like to probe plp? is it becuase they like putting "things" up our butt

My friend once went for a medical exam where the doctor wanted a fresh stool sample taken from his ass. He asked why that was necessary and why they could not get it off the toilet bowl or anywhere else. (my friend is very homophobic, doesn't want anything going up hiss ass.)

The answer was that a fresh stool sample taken directly from the subject ass can reveal a very accurate picture of the subjects health, digestion and diet. Taking a stool sample of the subject from anywhere else, especially the toilet bowl will most likly contain foreign bacteria not belonging to the subject, causing an inaccurate study.

At least the doctor asked before probing my friends ass for a sample, these aliens should do the same when they want stool, D.N.A., skin, eggs, sperm samples from their subject. But they spent many light years to come here and study us, saying no will not stop them from using their advance technology aquire samples from their subjects.

maybe we can log a complain to their high command by asking Earthsister to do it for us.....

gross

edit:if these species are so advanced why do they have to constantly take samples from plp
why dont these aliens just leave us alone?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
One more question: Since when do humans exist on this Earth and who made us? For what purpose and why?

Glad to have you here EarthSister. Can you tell us more about the soul. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
My first quastion in this thread: ET's *hmmm* ET's, leet me think now.
well, i always wonder if Aliens have any sence of humor. Or sports.
What can they achive with their sence's and abilitys.
Do they have a Alien Ronaldo or Armstrong, and a Maichel Jordan?
And do they have a Alien Jim Carry or Charlie chaplin etc.

hehehe a Alien Charlie chaplin...!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join