It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
actually ive been reading alot of research about stargate theory...i was reading a really good research paper on those "ancient gods" that walked among men that have been mention in mytholgy, bibles and other text books. it was using evidence to support that the gods may have actually been aliens or high level status aliens...just a thought...those gods were created for a reason..they just dont appear over night and u have to consider that people back then took that gods thing very very seriously it was no joke to them they belived them to be real...countless civiliaztions belived in them..egyptions, nords, greeks to name a few even our first civ ever belived in them...just a thought...thats all........anyways math i should say is the universal language to humans then......where do u think the language forms came from?
oh and im not thinking 2d....Illuminati actually means enlightened.... or illuminating like a candle..... i was simply referring to the cult illuminati or i should say branch of the freemasons

[edit on 7/8/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by I'd like to remind you that math actually doesn't really exist, it's just a construct of the human mind to make sense of the universe. Much like they say time is. Math only exists in your mind.
The universe is electrodynamic. Time is relative.

Oops, one line post! Now I am going to get into trouble! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, yakety schmack, yadda, yadda, yadda.
There. Its all good now

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon...Here is BOB LAZAR'S WEBSITE...Might be a good idea to here what he says first hand? Just a thought

Take a look at this!

I havn't visited Bob's website. Gotta run now!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
SteveR

EarthSister, are you still around?

Yes, I have been following the thread. I'm sorry I can't post answers to questions here anymore. I am very busy and I can't keep up with the disruption when all the controversy about the alien races becomes all about my character instead.

Thank you to everyone who stands up for everyone's privilege to post without being personally attacked, and to the mods for keeping order.

The way I see it, this thread reflects what's wrong with the humans' alien/UFO field. There is no space provided or allowed inside of the dedicated forums on Earth yet for the alien point of view. Too many humans only want to know what they think they know already, and don't want anyone else to know more either.

Those who dare expand their minds independently beyond the ceiling of social and scientific acceptance and begin to learn something new, are followed closest behind by those who would drag them down. Fortunately, ATS is much more informative and progressive than just its most skeptical members.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am sorry this has happened to you ES. The ones who haven't experienced it for themselves, just cannot and will not understand. It's dissapointing how they digress into insults. I for one would love to hear all you have to say.. if you ever feel confident enough, to find another place to talk.. let me know and the other open minded ones.

You cannot preach to the dogs, when all they do is bark for a bone. (metaphor)

[edit on 8/7/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
zorgon
i love reading your posts...so informative, debunking or supportive, and mostly just funny
btw...i think nasa found a rock...not a skull...there is many rocks that look like skulls here on
earth...please come back and join us here on earth
(just teasin)

Thanks. I too believe that is a rock actually. I have been an amateur geologist for a long time and have seen and collected some really weird specimens. There is one other picture on that site though, the one with the "small skulls" circled. Take a look to the right... you will see pieces that are round, and curved along the length.There is another piece, squarish, that if you look closely you will see what looks like bone marrow holes. If I spotted those in a field my first reaction would be bones or petrified wood. Rock fragments don't look like that usually unless they are stalactites. Take a look yourself. I don't know what they are, but I would be collecting!

Field of Bones?

BTW if you like stargate join the thread....."Star Gate and the Truth"

And its okay I am on earth, just living in the late 14th century
Its true what they say... its good to be King

To The Doctor

Well stated... nothing more I could add to that except that to emphasize the seriousness of the oath people take. A close aquaintance in the AF puts it this way. "You know the old joke line... If I told you the truth, I would have to shoot you? Well thats wrong... If I told you anything, they would shoot me!" [paraphrased].

Think about that for a minute. If you had info from a source, well its not too hard to debunk you, especially if your source disappeared

To Matyas

I think this room is not ready for Alien Physics 101. Time to get back to work

[edit on 8-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Doctor, I believe if you read the first part of my post, You will find i said that the thread is about getting views across, S4 is part of MY view. I believe it exsists.
It might not but thats my belief that it does, The satellite pictures of where it allegedly is makes perfect sense.

And I am not sure how you work out that lazar is lacking in information, I can only assume you have no understanding on scientific matters like propulsion, So my advice would be too specify YOUR view on the TOPIC, and keep it shut when coming to others views

Originally posted by CTFL
Well maybe the point in this thread is to get views and alledged information across onto the table and let people judge it for themself. I personally believe like many that these beings exsist, But you could be right in saying they dont. It's something that I have looked into in great detail and I will say that quite alot of it adds up, But not all.

Please read my whole post properly as I did say that it is my view that S4 exsists, Which is why I went on to say that in my opinion it has something to do with UFOs

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"Doctor, I believe if you read the first part of my post, You will find i said that the thread is about getting views across, S4 is part of MY view. I believe it exsists.
It might not but thats my belief that it does, The satellite pictures of where it allegedly is makes perfect sense."

It's not about beleifs this is not a religeon it is about facts and evidence something which again people seem to be lacking. Hmm I wonder why?

You also make claims that I know nothing about space propulsion. I would easily assert that Lazar knows nothing. He talks of gravity emitters etc. In reality we can't even detect gravatons. You obviously are lacking in this knowledge too and just repeat what others say. This isn't about insulting eachothers intellegence though.

If what people say is true then they should be able to back it up with solid evidence. Just because someone says it's true does not make it so. There is always evidence and if what Lazar says about S4 are true it would not be visable from above since it is hidden. I am familiar with what Lazar says about S4 and his sport model disk etc. I still have yet to see proof that what he says is true.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How would you be able to get proof in what is "Allegedly" The most secret part of that area? If you read about the security he says about, He wasnt even allowed to look to the side, Let alone would he be able to get information or pictures etc, IF it is true.

I don't think he can do much more to prove that this place exsists or what he did, He has explained what he found out on the project he was working on, He has said where allegedly the facility is, He has a paypackage form and alot of other stuff.

He has put his "evidence" out for US to JUDGE, I have judged it and you know what I think on it. You have judged it and totally put him down which is unfair, You have judged my view on the subject and put that down so I think my post on your judgement and knowledge is quite apparent thank you.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by CTFL]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
accuring proof would be hard...but as the old people on this planet say "where theres a wheel there is a way".......personally i just think the aliens should land and say hello we are here...i would take that a whole lot easier than them spending years of mutilating our food and experimenting on us and then one day coming down and saying "we regret to inform you that the planet earth is in the way for the super galatic highway and will be demolitioned...have a nice day" KABOOOM.........lol oh btw i am in that stargate thread thats what first sparked my intrest
oh and ES please dont stop i appriciate your comments and input even if i or others dont belive...

[edit on 7/8/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hi Earthsister, yes we have to have a open mind but it true too to be skeptic, is good to be to skpetic when it needs too, there are many fraudelent stuff on ufology and that's the problem..like serpo, nancy lieder, planet X, etc and many other stories floating around on the net, so it's diffcult for the majority around here to say yes it's true without any proof. I have my own UFO experiences and with some aliens ( i think ) but are my own and i cant make people believe because indeed it happen to me, for believing them they have to be a personal experience.

I wish your experience would be truth but like i said we would have experience the same things to you to see if this indeed true or not.

Greath treath, just wish somebody could bring a real proof (tangible) of UFO's...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
"He has put his "evidence" out for US to JUDGE"

Like what exactly the only thing Lazar has put on the table is his word and nothing more.
A true whistle blower at least points people in the direction they need to go and he hasn't.

In order to provide information you have to be able to back it up that's how it works. If you can't back up what you say then you have no credability and that makes the information null and void. Before people claim something is factual they have to provide evidence that what they are saying is true. In a day and age where people will say just about anything for attention proof is needed. This issue is not about your views or beleifs it is about facts and the proof to back them up.

If Lazar for example was telling the truth he would of had something besides his words. I am 100% that guys that work at secret installations are monitored so hard he would have been killed like all the other scientists in the world before he even had the chance to go public on what he was working on.

Not just government scientists but ones that work for various corperations as well in many different fields. hundreds of scientists have died within the last 3 decades to keep secrets secret. If Lazar did what he said he did he would have been dead before he had the chance to go public.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Not just government scientists but ones that work for various corperations as well in many different fields. hundreds of scientists have died within the last 3 decades to keep secrets secret. If Lazar did what he said he did he would have been dead before he had the chance to go public.

You know The Doctor... THIS is a cause we should all rally around... save the scientists. Its amazing in this day and age that we still do that. If we keep knocking off our top thinkers we may just be spelling our own doom. We should be outraged at this, not bickering about who saw what alien...

So ummm which of those bases did you say you worked at?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i agree with the doctor...the goverment has ways of making you "disappear" so that u basically dont exist.....anyone can disappear for personal or because some one made them with some $$$

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Doctor, I don't really know how many times I have to write this and I am getting tired of it. Yes it is Lazar's words which I think could be true, He cannot get any photographic evidence of the place, He has a payment form from the place, And some other stuff.

Now because it is words, I think you will find that on that subject it is about opinions and believing or not believing. And I do believe some of what he is saying.

So stop mocking my judgements and views and respect them, I have respected yours although I dont agree with any of them. I honestly couldnt care less if you dont believe it, But until/if Lazar's claims are proven to be a hoax THEN we will know the truth. But I dont know whether its true and neither do you so I think you will find it is about beliefs and opinions.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I really wish rallying was actually a good enough solution as it sounds, but theres just problems with it. I mean, what if we do rally and it turns out there really is no conspiracy? What if the government really isn't covering anything up?

I just don't think people are going to take no for an answer. They want someone to confess and say aliens are real and what not, when there is a very strong possability that they aren't. At least not at this moment.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have been reading this out of interest.
First of all I am sick of such a pattern that people get easily offended that some open minded people like to challenge Earthsister but more so here trvial experiences. In what IMO believe is nonsense, only because, like so many I have a job and a life, and it would not fit into life's purpose to believe the extremity of Earth sister's claims to be true. I would believe if she could give evidence, not just proof.....

I'm not offending anyone, Make sure know one pulls that card at me.

What is wrong with anyone making valid points that are logical, regardless if they are for or against ES claims, she is'nt backing anything up! even if she can do so. that IMO is ignorance to ATS in its self. There is plenty of skeptics wanting to believe in so much what is said, but likewise ES cannot keep going on like this for another cuple of years without any trivial piece of proof, which in her case is not hard to get.

MODs should take not that it's important that these threads should be carefully monitored,and that everyone regardless of theri opinons should allow to do expresss themselves. people are putting there hearts into someone elses mouth over the net, this is not moral. whether it's true or not, especially in this situation.

The bigger the lie the bigger the buy, is what someone said here earlier, Is exactly true, The only way a thread can truly survive is ES should like everyone else give facts. She is not extraordinary. She accussed someone of being offensive, well ES I think it's offensive to other's on ATS that you can get away with typing of weird, unexplained information of ET. without a single thread of evidence, I mean a tiny little piece of evidence..

just look at the views and post compared to other threads. It's immoral that skeptics cannot allow to express their points. It's wrong for them to get a warning fot it IMO.

She is getting to much attention and respect for her wild fantasices claims. IMO she is then looked upon as a work of god

I'd love if ES could answer my questions, I believe this thread is fictional and I like reading fiction

IF I make people angry for not believing in ES views, ask yourself why it makes you angry instead of thinking that I'm here to make you or ES angry which I'M NOT. As a member of ATS i cannot allow myself to see gullable people sucked into this, and yet more do.

On a side not, (might be in relation to Stargate etc) Wasn't there evidence of Egptians using Electricity?
Also just to clarify, there were privious claims of one of these portals built deep in the amazon rainforest, Which I think is a load of nonsense.

ES said that there were a planet between Earth and Mars and it naturally exploded or shifted off it's orbit and went on collision course with Mars, (some people say that mars was a moon of the planet she is ON about) all the Martians evacuated the planet, oh sorry some stayed in underground chambers today, I mean WE NEED to keep a little less far stretched.

It sounds to me she is just getting a bit of spirtuality here, a little bit of science here, wee bit of the Nibru theory here, wee bit on the underground life theroy on Mars.... But heu the aliens didn't tell her this cus it's all just a far stretched threory. Now Aliens are either smart about giving the right info. or she "thinks" shes getting the right info, or the Aliens are either dumb themselves, or they are lying.

Her Claims of what
>what they look like(planets)
>what the people look like
> how remarkably simular life forms to here excepts no trees

>she has being on a spaceship a numerous times
> she has telepathically communicated (were you tired after inter galactic meditation)
>languages

where is the evidence?

She also mentions that she is no threat to the government. wel erm, that's because they don't believe a single word of this "theory" of yours that is why they don't get sucked into

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Bravo! I couldn't agree more. This is all BS, sry but that is what it is. Until evidence is shown, ES, too me, Is all talk. I too could speak of a bunch of theories and not show any proof. But I choose not too because I respect ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If I were to say that I'm actually an alien from a far distant planet, and that I am currently in human form, would some of you believe me and others demand proof?

It seems that if Earth Sister can post anything here and not have to prove it, then maybe I should able to do it as well. I can post anything I like, and say, I don't have to prove that.

But I won't. I think this is supposed to be a serious discussion board.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thekherham as long as you believe what you write to be true, you can write whatever you want. If not, there's the fiction forum. It is clear that ES believes what she writes.

Nice to see you're still with us Doc, I was sure we were loosing you back there.

EDIT:
By the way if you like alien encounters story there's another really good one by jritzmann here.

His experiences with aliens are mostly negatives, unlike ES's. (He is also a very gifted writer.)

[edit on 9/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join