It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by CTFL(Obviously, I have not interviewed Lazar, Nor met him so this is purely what I have read on a site),

Here is BOB LAZAR'S WEBSITE

Was the first one that poped up in a google search
Might be a good idea to here what he says first hand? Just a thought

TO MATYAS

Where have you been hiding? The project is faltering...
Get back to work

[edit on 7-7-2006 by zorgon]

Yeah that is the site, I didnt post a link as it is VERY wordy and I doubt alot of people would want to read so much. I simply told the stuff that was relevant to the topic.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTFL
Yeah that is the site, I didnt post a link as it is VERY wordy and I doubt alot of people would want to read so much.

Your probably right, and maybe too technical for this room. So I guess its "back to the drawing board" as they say

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey Earthsister, I was wondering what are your thoughts on Phil Corso? -Who says UFO's are time traveling machines. If he is right right then you are lying. I just want to know what are your thoughts on his theory (not his sons theory).

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
EarthSister did a smart thing when she told us she will no longer post on this thread, just look it up from time to time. She doesn't need people to tell her that she is a hoax or a lier. By doing this IMO she is sincer in her answers.

I wanna tell you this: lets say for a second that all this alien stuff doesn't exist. Then I ask you whats the stroy about the "God" in the Bible that created us. Is he a hoax too? If "God" exists then "aliens" exist. It is imposible to believe that the Bible has no truth behind it.

Then I ask you what is with the Greek "Gods", are they just another false story? Are the Egyptian "Gods" another hoax?

Where did all this mythology stories began? From nothig, I doubt it very much!!!

You people don't see it: The aliens ("Gods") are in all our history, our stories, our tales, in everything. You refuse to believe that. If aliens and "Gods" didn't exist then Zeus, Jesus, Ra, Seth, Artemis, etc. wouldn't have existed. It is as simple as that.

We are so blind. And we are so blind that even if tomorow a huge aline craft will apear on the sky the ones that see it will try to find an excuse like "it's a atmospheric illusion," etc. We can not accept that we are a part of a very big Universe where hundreds of other beings exist. We were so selfish in the past to think that all the Universe spins around Earth. When it comes to aliens is the same thing we are so ignorant and believe we are the only ones.

People 100 years from now will laugh at you and what you are thinking right now. They will laugh at you and say "How stupid did they have to be to believe they are alone in the Universe?" Well think that 1000 years ago we though that Earth was flat.

Open your eyes people. There is so much more to all you see each day. If you read this than it mean you are on a good path. At least you ask question, it is better than just accepting what you were told to believe.

Let me give you an advice: Learn as much as you can about this world, about anything and everything. Study history, mytology, science, biology, etc. and it doesn't matter how skeptic you are if you do aquire the knowledge than you will see for yourself the answers. When you will begin to put together the things you know, well my friend you will be enlighted.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTFL
These beings are allegedly from the Star System, Reticuli (Reason for the name Reticulan). There home planet(s) is one that is being called Zeta 2 Reticuli, There is information reguarding a planet we call Zeta 1 Reticuli but Im not sure if that is populated by the Reticulans, Zeta 2 is the one I think is the homeplanet.

I'm pretty sure I read that Zeta 1 and Zeta 2 are stars, not planets, and that the Greys' home planet is the 4th one in the Zeta 2 solar system.

I completely understand the need for all of us to act civil and respectful on this forum, however, I find it very hard to respect someone who draws cartoons of the 10 different little space-creatures that they supposedly meet with inside spaceships in "spirit form" for nice long conversations.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
SteveR? R U about?

Please refer to my post id: 2324122. I am VERY courious. I havn't found any new ways of describing my astonishment. This is a very important insight, and if we can find a paper trail of trade then a way will open up to provide the rest of the world with the "proof" they so desperately need.

Yes, I said desperate. The people here are desperate, that is why there is so much bickering and infighting. We have problems that are so overwelming, like "global warming", dwindling resources, new diseases, and a society ready to unravel at the seams any minute. When we look beyond all we get is echos and reflections. Being alone is a very frightening proposition, and even death in certain circumstances is preferred over lonliness.

That is why so many are eager to accept any story as true, and the ones with different sets of rules will accept proof as truth. It is in our genes, to desire companionship, and as a global consciousness even the more so.

Well, I am not looking for proof the way others do. Nor am I going to latch onto any story and "believe" in it. If there is someone else, I will climb Olympus to get to the gods. It is a personal journey, and if there are others who will come with me then they are welcome.

Climb the mountain! Ride the lightning! On to Olympus!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
"EarthSister did a smart thing when she told us she will no longer post on this thread, just look it up from time to time. She doesn't need people to tell her that she is a hoax or a lier. By doing this IMO she is sincer in her answers."

Is it this or is it she can't justify what she says so she backed off. I still stand by my word that nothing she said is based on anything factual. What she did by saying what she did just takes even more away from here credability because she can't even defend what she says. Clearly you don't understand that she has backed off because she knows debate at thi time is pointless because nothing she says can be backed up.

By doing this IMO she prooves everything she posted is crap.

Keep in mind (mods) I attacked the posts not the person.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I am a documented contactee, but proof is not easy to come by. These days, with IDENTITY THEFT, people cannot post their personal info on the Web. If I could, you would see that where I lived, and where I worked, etc. would all form a pattern. However, SOMEONE has the documentation, because I have bodyguards and handlers. They would not waste time and money on a "nobody".
As to why others don't see ETs or UFOs, I have come to explain it this way.
We KNOW that baccteria and viruses exist, yet we cannot see them. It is nature's way of protecting us from seeing creepy-crawly things all over our tables, food and other sanitary places. It takes special people with instruments to see them. We don't SEE them, BUT WE SEE THE RESULTS OF WHAT THEY DO! (cause sickness)
Same with the ETs. We don't always see them, but we see what they DO. Certain people have awareness and "built-in telescopes" to see them. It doesn't make them any less real, just because not everyone sees them. Maybe a time will come when ETs will make it possible for all humans to see them.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
And there are also people who are delirious, schizophrenic, paranoid, or on drugs. Does that mean what they see, hear, and feel is real? Of course not. It just means they are crazy.

There is also people who are completely sane and still tell lies because it is what people want to hear. And it's for the money. If you to look at some Ufologists, such as Greer, you would find out that it's a bunch of crap. For instance, Greer has courses that you can attend for $300 which will teach you how to use a telepathic ability called 'Vectoring' in which you could actually call UFOs. But suprisingly enough, Greer doesn't have any pictures or any footage of UFO's -he- has summoned.

And David Icke, he just writes book after book about supposed reptillians and what not, yet theres no actual proof to make the claims real! People just mindlessly buy the books and believe it.

The majority of the UFO community exists for one thing: Money.

When you really think about it, this is no better than cults. You give your money, your time, and your own beliefs to one person whois only goal is your money.

Why do I say these things? Because I want to be proven wrong.

Also, we can see viruses and bacteria with a wonderful invention called the microscope. You can buy one for $50 at some science kid's store.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well maybe the point in this thread is to get views and alledged information across onto the table and let people judge it for themself. I personally believe like many that these beings exsist, But you could be right in saying they dont. It's something that I have looked into in great detail and I will say that quite alot of it adds up, But not all.

I think the likely hood of us actually finding out about E.T's is very low unless someone high up in the government has had a UFO experience and comes forward, Or starts and investigation.

There is something behind all these UFO sightings, I'm sure. And if indeed they are true then S4 definetly is involved with them.

The government though will never admit to having knowledge of E.T's, And if I am honest, It is in no one's power to persuade them to come forward. It is something that will have to be agreed on between leaders.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You know folks, there is another way of looking at it.

We have quite a large catalog of stars, right? Over 10,000 to the unaided eye, right?

Well, if I had a dinner plate and I called it our galaxy, the total number of caloged stars would only cover an area the size of a dime.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
"There is something behind all these UFO sightings, I'm sure. And if indeed they are true then S4 definetly is involved with them."

S4 comes from the mouth of Bob Lazar who is another person who I would consider lacking in information and another who is not will to offer proof. People who really know something that come forward ussually have unfortunate mishaps. You know like getting mugged and shot or even having a heart attack or a car accident etc.

If Bob Lazar had real information he would be dead already that's just how it works. Even if that never happened he would have got nailed for treason and would be sitting in solitary somewhere. That's what happens to deep throats when they violate gag orders.

In order to understand who is telling the truth you have to look at what they have to lose and what incentives keep them quiet.

The truth is when ever someone who used to be in the government comes out with information it is almost always false. The reason being is that the ones who do know something have to much to lose. Have you ever noticed that the government doesn't do a whole lot to stop the UFO community? There are reasons I assure you.
Sure I here people say the NSA this and the CIA and military interfered with this and that. Yet no real proof is to be offered to show government interference.

I can offer no more proof at the moment then the ET conspiracy community. I can say though that if they thought this was a serious issue it would'nt be in the popular culture the way it is. Think about how many TV programs for example feature Aliens and Roswell and other encounters with the third kind. Many beleive the government comes down hard on the media and what they broadcast and for the most part this is probably factual. That being said why are so many channels like Discovery, Sci-Fi, Space (Canada) and so on keep broadcasting? Well it is because they are allowed to.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i dont post much...but i did get the fighter status (not to sound cocky) for being competive
so im rolling out my tanks and thrown some shots out here and waitin to see some responses

Enkidu -

Just because you cant see god doesnt mean he exists. Stop baggin on them (i personally dont
believe in god) but you also cant see oxygen so how do you really know what u are breathing?

SteveR

Illuminati agent huh? i dont belive the illuminati cultists want world peace...more like world
tyranny...so what would that make you? enemy or friend?

Saidar

actually according the bible god says the he creates worlds with out number (refering to earth
type)
speaking of which to get a little off subject....not all life breathes oxgen and c02 why does
everyone assume every habitable planet is like earth? maybe to us but u must realize that
there are creatures on this very planet that live in the depths of the ocean where pressures
would kill you in an instant....they produce their own light..and they actually breath off the
sulfar vents from volcanos...hmmm atleast a few do

Earthsister

i do not believe you, but that is my oppinon and you probably dont care anyways, but i am curious
how come ur one of the very few people "in contact" that say all the races are peaceful? many others
states wars between them and a huge interglatic battle here on earth in the shadows...? it is
very unlogical that all races would be friendly...consider us as an example..through out our history
we have split ourselves into clans and cultures....clans...hmm you would know all about that Stever
the so called agent of the illuminati.....but back to the point earthsister...your very good at your
responses...almost like a writer or politican...you dont directly anwser a question you just use
vague responses and tell enough to hook your reader and make them keep pondering...any writer would
know how to do that

Astyanax
please do go ahead and debunk this..this is what this forum was created for..to get down to the truth
even if u have to get a little dirty...i would like to hear your side and ideas and take them into
consideration

ravenflt
you are right about that law...there is a few others...they are found here on ATS

Houtchens

untrue we have not harness lighting because we cannot harness nature...people still get struck by
lightning and people still get electrcuited and no we have not controlled the nuclear power...we
still have meltdowns and we still have bombs that explode (which makes it become unstable thus we
dont control it and u have a big bang)

btw for everyone
the "logical" universal language isnt symbols and such it actually is Math..more specifically
geomatry...but we are attuned to symbols like algerbra because we tend to thing its easier plus we
are naturally lazy...
also...if the races were all friendly we wouldnt be having the problem of
people getting experimented on and our animals being turned into alien hamburgers

back to you stever...
actually i think some races would evolve with mechanics or cyborgs and others would do genetic
breedings or engineering take ur pick or some would do both...its a simple process of wanting to
play god...every race wants to do that...the more advance they become alot would go to war to get
more...much like the BORG from startrek...

eyeblack
stop playing halo...actually stop posting and go back to playing halo...

zorgon
i love reading your posts...so informative, debunking or supportive, and mostly just funny
btw...i think nasa found a rock...not a skull...there is many rocks that look like skulls here on
earth...please come back and join us here on earth
(just teasin)

ok im done reading im at page 9 lol

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
wow 2nd post...my mistake..
oh...maybe to throw something random out there...what do the aliens say about me? haha im so conceeded sometimes

[edit on 7/8/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

[edit on 7/8/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
Illuminati agent huh? i dont belive the illuminati cultists want world peace...more like world
tyranny...so what would that make you? enemy or friend?

First you must identify what exactly the word means. And please don't think so two-dimensionally

EarthSister, are you still around?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'd like to remind you that math actually doesn't really exist, it's just a construct of the human mind to make sense of the universe. Much like they say time is.
Math only exists in your mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I'd like to remind you that math actually doesn't really exist, it's just a construct of the human mind to make sense of the universe. Much like they say time is.
Math only exists in your mind.

I agree. Kinda like measurements. Our constructs to help us understand the world. However, as much as I agree.. that did seem like a random comment, who were you replying to?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
Just because you cant see god doesnt mean he exists. Stop baggin on them (i personally dont
believe in god) but you also cant see oxygen so how do you really know what u are breathing?

Isn't comparing God and aliens a little like comparing apples and oranges?
And science has made wonderful discoveries, and oxygen is just one of them.

actually according the bible god says the he creates worlds with out number (refering to earth
type)

I'd like to know the chapter and verse where you found this. I was trying to look it up, but I'm having a little trouble.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Uhhh Pericles, Zeus never did exist, back then the greeks blamed the Gods for everything because they didn't know what the actual cause was. But since then science has made many discoveries. Welcome to the 21st century. The greek and roman and egyptian and so forth never existed. Zeus, back then, was the God of lightning, they thought everytime lightning hit, that Zeus threw it down to earth...kind of stupid if you think about that, but i guess in 500 years or so the ppl on this earth are going to look back on our era, and say ''Boy were they stupid, believing ----!'' (whatever WE belive in now. All to say that -------your wrong.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I would like to thank Earthsister for her wonderful insights that she chose to share with all of us. I think it was very brave of her to share what she perceive to be true in this forum and risk ridicule form others.

Her messages promote peace, understanding and good will towards all of mankind, I like her positive, kind and gentle spirit and I hope that her expenience here has not changed her to become uncaring or bitter.

People these days, tend to spread only the feelings hate and fear to each other, so it is always wonderful to hear a message of peace and hope for a change. Which is more insane? Fear and Hate or Peace and Understand?

She may have perceived her experiences wrongly, but I believe her intentions were good and friendly.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join