It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm relatively new to this forum, but here goes:

Two nights ago, I had a dream in which my dog was dying (only in my dream, he's healthy in real life) and our solution was to take his head off and put it on a stick. Now, the dog was in some kind of suspended animation. He couldn't breathe, because he had no lungs, but I knew he was still alive because every time I walked by he looked at me. This all took place at my girlfriend's house. It reminded me of an old PETA film I saw in which the animals knew of their impending doom and laid waiting for death. He gave me that kind of look. I don't know what's significant about this dream but it was quite disturbing.

Last night, I had a dream that my girlfriend flashed her tits to an old friend that I no longer speak to. He, and a bunch of other people I don't hang out with anymore, were at my house for a party, so while it was directed toward the one guy, everyone saw her without her top. I saw this from another room. When I confronted her about it, she lied and said she would never do such a thing. I stormed off cursing and screaming at how she could lie straight to my face, and told her to get out of my life. In real life I love her with all my heart and I don't know if I could ever say something like that to her.

I should also mention that I quit smoking pot recently and these may be part of an extreme dream rebound. However, even if they're not significant they were very vivid and sickening. Any advice or wisdom to impart?

new topics

join