It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince you he does'nt exsist
dont anybody get it, britain and the usa dont care who they kill muslims, arabs,jews, japanese, chinese, indian, americans(911) where all the same they figured that out a long time ago, just not everybody lives in america so they can not control everybody so they are more likely to infiltrate other country's and force them to bow down to the new world order, america has more rules and laws than other country in the world and daily people wonder around thinking they are free when realy they are being force fed, just look at coca cola, taste like s*#t but it sells by the buckets(one example)

[edit on 29-6-2006 by egogos]

[edit on 29-6-2006 by egogos]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
just remember that there are forces in your government that want you to think it was the government.

on your second thing, america has 100's of thousands working for intelligence services. what do americans think they do every day, all those workers.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by egogos
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince you he does'nt exsist
dont anybody get it, britain and the usa dont care who they kill muslims, arabs,jews, japanese, chinese, indian, americans(911) where all the same they figured that out a long time ago, just not everybody lives in america so they can not control everybody so they are more likely to infiltrate other country's and force them to bow down to the new world order, america has more rules and laws than other country in the world and daily people wonder around thinking they are free when realy they are being force fed, just look at coca cola, taste like s*#t but it sells by the buckets(one example)

Ignorance is bliss. I said this in a different thread, but I think it is relevant here. Most people really dont know nor care about what is happening outside this country. We may be being watched, but honestly, I have free will to do whatever I want, barring criminal acts. I love this country, and I stand by it, through the good times and the bad. I agree that there have been poor decisions made by this government during the past couple of decades, but hey, you get your ups and your downs. Hopefully, in the next decade, the next president will step up and fix the problems we created for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok lets keep it simple, they are feeding us technolgy in drips and drabs, first example, the new XBOX 360, if its new why does it use tecnology that we have been using on our pc for at least 10 years hd is nothing new all monitors can produce a hd picture, if the people that made the things were indeed free we would have a far better console, they market whatever they want in such a way mostly saying the thing is new, and millions of people worldwide buy it, better example why is there no cure for hiv/aids, I will tell you why because whoever came up with discease was using technology 200 years more advanced than any kind of technology known publicy, therefore if anybody tryed to find a cure they would fail beacuse they are using old or the latest technolgy, come on my fellow people please wake up we can make a stand, lets take all the technology back that we or mankind created and use it in a positive way

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
all things are natural.... an thus bound to natural laws...

You can only hold so much water on the end of a blade of grass before it gives way.

Our world can only function with "this broken leg" syndrome so long before we fix it without knowing.

Honestly people are changing everyday, Both for the worse an the best, that is the balance of things an thats one way Our world is healing the messes we have caused.
the group of people who have gathered the meek into groups can only have control over them for so long before they naturaly wake up.

"When minds come together, Impossibility becomes Reality"

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This forum:

9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies
The discussions and speculation of conspiracies related to the attacks on 9/11 and 7/7.

The overall content of discussion has yet to focus on a given subject, or aspect thereof, and seems in no way related to conspiracies regarding the 9/11 or 7/7 attacks. Considering the above, and that there has been no true focus as to subject or topic, I am moving this to General Chit Chat.

I would also ask the author to please review the following link:
Starting A New Thread

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by egogos
Ok lets keep it simple, they are feeding us technolgy in drips and drabs, first example, the new XBOX 360, if its new why does it use tecnology that we have been using on our pc for at least 10 years hd is nothing new all monitors can produce a hd picture

That is not true. Only monitors with digital inputs can produce HD. Also, it costs microsoft more money to produce an Xbox 360 than what the sell it for. Prolly gonna make their money back from selling their games at 60 bucks a pop. Also, the Xbox 360 is an amazing computer, basically it can connect to your digital camera, your mp3 player, and also to the internet, like a one unit media center. It is pretty amazing, and alot easier to use than a regular computer.

if the people that made the things were indeed free we would have a far better console, they market whatever they want in such a way mostly saying the thing is new, and millions of people worldwide buy it, better example why is there no cure for hiv/aids, I will tell you why because whoever came up with discease was using technology 200 years more advanced than any kind of technology known publicy, therefore if anybody tryed to find a cure they would fail beacuse they are using old or the latest technolgy, come on my fellow people please wake up we can make a stand, lets take all the technology back that we or mankind created and use it in a positive way

Where are you getting this information? First off, the military/government is about 10-20 years more advanced than the public. It takes a while to mass produce new technology. maybe not that 10-20 years, but long enough where it shouldn't be a concern. and honestly, do you really have a problem with the technology that is being offered now? I certainly am not, some stuff out there is pretty amazing, and I can't wait to see more.

Secondly, there is no proof of the government creating AIDS. if you are so scared about it, than be smart and test yourself as well as your partner before jumping into the sac, and stop using unclean needles if you are a drug addict. It is that simple.

My sister is one of the most world renown young scientists (will remain nameless), from this country, try telling her that she won't contribute to the cure of some disease, and she will slap you right across your face.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
[ohh the link said Moderators only...still learning how to post 2] lol

The 'controllers' [ 1st level] have technology that is hundreds n hundreds of years ahead of our [3rd level]...the CIA etc [ 2nd level] are decades ahead of us...

It's all about power..the power to control the masses and keep em as 'slaves'...and the next step is population reduction ...[mass-murder of maybe 75 % to 90%]...

And the 'chip' that will make you a 'cyborg' or 'borg' as in Star Trek... a total 'zombie worker'...with-out your own mind but only the 'programers' thoughts/direction...

'911' was a 'program'...a on-going 'soap opera'...with tens of thousands dead...and the 'soap' continues..a made for TV Hollywwod Style Program ... 4ur mind...big-time mind control...anyone with a computer is a idiot/fool not to know this...so keep studying and may we get the info in the right 'boxes'...Infinity

Lolove n luck...................

top topics

join