It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ummmmm.....Im (obviously) noob ^^

page: 1

join
share:
Fye

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
.........x_x

Uhhhh....Ummm....hello! Im a new member here, nick Fye. My name is Adam, but you may call me whatever you want ^^ Ummmm.....ah, well....Im always suck at intro...so, thats it I guess....Nice to meet you all! ^^

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Fye!

I hope that you enjoy your time here on the boards and as a member of the ATS Community.

To assist with and enhance your experience be sure to check out:

About AboveTopSecret.com

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use

General Etiquette

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hey there Fye, and welcome to the forums. ATS is a wonderful place, no matter what you are into. BUT, it can be a hell-hole if you're a n00b. I remember when I was new, and I didn't even know what 'ats' stood for. I was going
for ages before I worked it out.

Anyways, the guys that run it try their hardest to keep everything easy to use, and they have done a great job. The only reason you would be having trouble is because you don't know what everything does. Well, learn!

First off, go to the ATS Help Files. Go through all of it, and you'll get a decent understanding. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps you zip around the forums a bit quicker, and I'll say it again, if you have any trouble at all please just email me.

Hope to see you around!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello Adam, welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

top topics

join