It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Who are the true believers?

believers in me.

We are all omnipotent, just not in our physical bodies

really?

If god was omnipotent the there wouldn't be a hell

There isn't

you know everything do you?

God was mega powerful

Is he a power ranger?

power rangers are ace.

Every end is a new beginning

you don't really know everything...not really...(whispers)...your not that clever

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think someone should just close this thread. I keep wasting my time coming back to see what kind of proposturous thing has been said next. Let's move on to something that actually matters.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

you don't really know everything...not really...(whispers)...your not that clever

I don't claim to
However, I am not on a message board claiming to be 'Jesus Christ', hearing voices in my head, calling on people to prepare for Armageddon.

So I ask again, what are the 'voices in your head' telling you to do?

[edit on 6/29/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Reminder of our Terms and Conditions:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).

meaning you can't make false claims about being Jesus or recruit your personal army here.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I am not on a message board claiming to be 'Jesus Christ', hearing voices in my head, calling on people to prepare for Armageddon.

that's because your not jesus. and have no idea about the end of the world. I was trying to educate you.

So I ask again, what are the 'voices in your head' telling you to do?

well, I wouldn't saythey're telling me to do stuff. I just hear stuff. Angels screaming, demons being scurrilous and sometimes I hear direct info(probably from one of the top angels) on how the war is going and what lucifer plans.

So I'm trying to educate the world. What's wrong with that?

[edit on 6/29/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Reminder of our Terms and Conditions:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).

meaning you can't make false claims about being Jesus or recruit your personal army here.

All righht fine I'll give it a rest.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Jesus wouldn't recruit an army, he wouldn't even physically fight, he would teach us how to overcome evil, which he already has done once. So, therefore, I don't believe you are the son of God.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
Am I?
I mean, I could be, right?
Would I even know it?
Let's just assume that I am.

What if I was sent down from heaven with my jesus soul for human incarnation? And then, while I was getting accustomed to my human body, Lucifer sent an assassin to heaven who killed god. Now God, my pops, is dead. And thats why I aint heard nowt from him. And recently Lucifer invaded heaven and currently they are at war. From what i've been told, by voices in my head, it looks very much like Lucifer will win. Then he will march his armies down to earth to give humans hell.
But he doesn't know who I am? does he?
So if I can create a decent army of righteous folk to give him a ruckus, we might just have a chance of prevailing over evil.
So who's in?

Sorry it doesn't work like that... each to their own... his "soul".... (ego) belongs to him, just as yours belongs to you... Jesus was a special man sure because he was choosen to be the temporary resting place for "The Christ", unfortunate thing is you cannot take the place of "Christ" since he isn't simply a human, it would be wrong to think of "him" like that.

Although do not think yourself insignificant, because that is the ultimate sin against yourself, denying your "spirit" Just because you aren't Jesus or Christ does not mean you aren't special, but its up to you to see that, not anyone or anything else. God loves it when love is loved.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I thought that God and Jesus where the same, and that without one you couldnt have the other!!!!!!
If God is dead then wouldnt you also be????

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Delusions of grandeur on that scale are one of the primary indicators of schizophrenia.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wow.

You people are QUICK to shoot down this guy, but you have NO PROBLEM listening to a bunch of idiots from long ago who listened to a guy who was probably quite similar to this guy.

Wow. Just...wow...:shk:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Wow.

You people are QUICK to shoot down this guy, but you have NO PROBLEM listening to a bunch of idiots from long ago who listened to a guy who was probably quite similar to this guy.

Wow. Just...wow...:shk:

I have loads of problems believing that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. I also have more of a problem believing that he himself ever claimed that.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ask your mum if she's a virgin, should sort things out...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I was adopted...I've never actually met my mother. I heard I was found in a basket, wrapped in a white cotton blanket, on the doorsteps of the Leeds Cathedral. Not particularly glamourous. But at least I live today to bring you my words.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
I'm sorry child, you are not Jesus, Hey-zoos maybe, but not JC Superstar for sure.

I have been sent here to tell you, by the big ego you call by many names in all your various tongues and throughout the cycle of ages, that assasination squads don't really get far in heaven, see we have the 72 virgins they are promised just waiting at the door, and with that kind of action, well, its hard to get in the killing mood.

The devil, Lucifer as you named it, is nothing more than human guilt with a label, like something you mind purchase in bottle on a Friday evening or consume while viewing one of your running around after the sphere pass times.

I hope that clears things up for you.
If you have any more questions, I suggest you write a testament to yourself, send it through
the state sponsored message carrier, and then you wait for it to return to you. When you receive this testament, and when you receive it back to yourself, answer your own questions as if you received them from some confused teenager you never met.

Through these works you will find yourself, you who are not a messiah or saint or angel or any of that stuff.

You are muslim b/c of the way you described the devil and the virgins.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ask your mum if she's a virgin, should sort things out...

LOL funny dude !!!

I have met jesus, actually I have met 2 jesus's. My GF's uncles are named jesus.
So this is pure proof that you can not be jesus. Hey...if anyone was jesus it would
be me !

[edit on 29-6-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Am I Jesus?

Am I?
I mean, I could be, right?
Would I even know it?
Let's just assume that I am.

What if I was sent down from heaven with my jesus soul for human incarnation? And then, while I was getting accustomed to my human body, Lucifer sent an assassin to heaven who killed god. Now God, my pops, is dead. And thats why I aint heard nowt from him. And recently Lucifer invaded heaven and currently they are at war. From what i've been told, by voices in my head, it looks very much like Lucifer will win. Then he will march his armies down to earth to give humans hell. But he doesn't know who I am? does he?
So if I can create a decent army of righteous folk to give him a ruckus, we might just have a chance of prevailing over evil.
So who's in?

The obvious answer seems to be.........No.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allar
The obvious answer seems to be.........No.

yes that would be obvious wouldn't it...a little too obvious perhaps...maybe you should take some time to think about it eh?
What proof do you have that says i'm not Jesus?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is what happens when you drink too much Vodka:shk:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Its rather well documented that the use of too much '___'-25 will lead to believing you are Jesus.
Could this be what prompted this silly thread?

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join