It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do YOU ATS??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just had a funny thought lying here kinda crocked up with laptop by side of bed..

Where do you ''ÁTS'' from?Home office mobile etc..

Is it a secret obsession that you hide from your spouse etc

Do you run off the the bottom of the garden to do it covertly?Wearing your Tin hat?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm parked in my living room, and dont hide what i do at all. My whole family knows i have this "place" i visit. My husband looks at me funny and says "Who you talking to??"
He probably figures he's off to work and i am having some kind of un-natural relationships...

My kids know about ATS
They dont know what to think. Lucky for me, i dont care what anyone thinks, and i am the most intelligent and in-the-know person in this entire family.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just the small, cramped 'office' in this box. And only one of my friends knows about it, and I regret telling even him.

It's not like you're going to reply "Oh, just chatting to my conspiracy-minded peers about the explosions that brought down the World Trade Centres," when someone asks why you spend so much time sitting in front of a comp on some weird site.

GO ATS!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My house is where I, ''do the ATS'', I am slo proud of the fact that my monitor has a litle alien with a tin hat on.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I "ATS" at home. I have a loft office upstairs in what used to be the attic of the home I share with my wife and kids. Truthfully, it's also my refuge from the hum-drum of every day life of routine of work and parenting.

When I first "discovered" ATS, my wife probably thought that I was escaping from my responsibilities or even having an on-line affair. But, thankfully, I was able to show my wife just how wrong she was. She accompanied me to an ATS meet in Toronto last April Fools day. There she met some other ATS members; Masqua, Intrepid and Deus Ex. This may have relieved her of some of her suspicions that I was possibly leading a double life but I am still aware that she simply doesn't "understand".

Nevertheless, I "ATS" as often as I can .... several times a day. Lately, however, I have been spending a lot of time renovating a cottage. There is no internet access there -- yet. I miss going on-line when I am there but I suppose that this is a good thing. It's good to be spending time along Lake Huron. It clears the head. But I will admit to spending some of the time that I spend at the cottage simply writing (in longhand) ideas for threads and in the development of future posts. Hmmmmmmm maybe I am having an "on-line affair" because, frankly, I love ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I ATS in my studio where between my ATS sessions I create some of the most beautiful objects known to man. It's the sale of these objects that allows me to spend so much time here on this incredible, entertaining forum.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here's a good shot. My office building is in the background. (Well, it's not my building. I mean, I don't own it.
)

But yes, I can see the field from my window. When I'm not out and about, I generally log in in the morning and keep a window on but minimized all day. Sometimes I get some actual work done.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
At home, is where my lifeline is hooked up and I know for a fact that I'd never get any work done if I had access to ATS on my job

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I ATS here the mobile communications bunker. Satellite XM Radio, Sprint mobile broadband and the good old Sony Vaio. While my local is not totally hidden, I can freely go completely dark in short order should the need come about.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is my little set up- can you see it?

My little war room corner.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I ATS from the battlefield of Chechnya. Quit often, a stray bullet hits the computer and I have to get a new one.............JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just joking. I ATS at my crib (its a home to those of you who don't know what crib means) just chill all day, listenin to da rap and making threads and postin replies.

Now if there REALLY is someone who ATSs from a battlefield, LET ME KNOW

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
wow.. luxury you guys.At the moment i,m in a studio appartment.. nice tho i suppose..

Had a nice one last year behind the hard rock cafe.With a swimming pool out my front door. woohoo.

I have no tv. Dont need it as all the news is right here. ATS kicks bottom...!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I "do the ATS" everywhere man. From home, library, internet coffee houses, friend's houses, once with a laptop and WiFi connection in an OUTHOUSE! (portajohn, but so what?)

It doesn't matter WHERE you ATS. As long as you DO ATS.

Nuff' Said.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I "ATS" from the dining room... It's actually more like an office; my mum's work is EVERYWHERE, I'm surrounded by mainly guitars (mine), text books and student's work.

My mum can't wait for me to move out so she can use my room as an office, then she can eat without having to stare at evil essays, etc!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Right there (Look at the screen,lol)

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I ATS in my studio where between my ATS sessions I create some of the most beautiful objects known to man.

A bold claim if there ever was one. Pics please!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
One bedroom of our home is my 'office' where I sew, create, play music and "ATS".

I do not hide my ATS participation. It would be kind of hard as my spouse is also a member!

Before my new computer:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I ATS from my corner in the livingroom or the kitchen mostly, but we have net access in almost every room.
I read what my husband writes on the site, and follow most of his threads out of curiosity about what he finds so facinating here. He spends a lot of time on this site, and usually has at least one of the computers hooked up to ATS.

His log-in is on the main computer, and I use that to browse the site sometimes, but he gets mad if I post something using his user name. :shk:

But it's all in the family.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
my humble tip (i really should clean it)

new topics

top topics

join