It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowley, what is so bad?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah that is right...eating children is no big deal. that is what crowley did apparently in italy, i wasn t there to eyewitness

What is really scary is the number of diploma such a monster could get during his life time.

by analogy, this is really scary the son of a son can be elected somewhere...

should I burn my HBS diploma?... don t get it wrong but the masons propaganda comes from the masons and is extemely well organised.

It consists of transforming absurd acts into normal and as we are all guinea pigs...this is quiet easy.

open yours eyes intelligent ATS fellows.........

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yeah that is right...eating children is no big deal. that is what crowley did apparently in italy, i wasn t there to eyewitness

OH, for Crying Out Loud - another one! How gullable are you people?

Please read the *ENTIRE* Thread before you post!

It would also probably help to think a little before you post as well!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnt Offering

Originally posted by Cug
Why do you think Crowley was a Satanist?

How did he bring it into the limelight?

One can know it simply by reading Liber Samech. www.rahoorkhuit.net...

Here is a tiny quote from it:

Thou spiritual Sun! Satan, Thou Eye, Thou Lust! Cry aloud! Cry aloud! Whirl the Wheel, O my Father, O Satan, O Sun!"
SOTOU "Thou, the Saviour

I have read many of his writings and am wondering if his religion has any validity or is it just a major time filler.

Although I certainly don't agree with the Thelema of Aleister Crowley(see my other posts in this thread), we should also realize that Satan is symbolic, and not interpret "him" in a fanatical way.

The Hebrew letter SAMECH and "Satan" are related to the Astral Light.

The thing about this that scares fanatics and fornicating hypocritical Pharisees, is that the positive pole of the Astral Light or the Universal Astral Light, is the creative power of the Demiurge Architect Jehovah-Elohim(a differentiation we could say, of the Cause of the Solar Logos, which is the Ain Soph Aur or the Solar Absolute, RA).

The terrestrial Astral Light is related to the Animal Soul, and is related to "Satan", Apep or the "Tempting Serpent of Eden".

So the Holy Spirit, Shiva, Jehovah-Elohim is that Sacred Power of Creation that we have within. It is within our sexual glands and is the same energy that the Cosmo-Creator Elohim use in order to create planets, Solar systems, etc.

With this energy(through Chaste transmutation) we can convert ourselves into Archangels, Elohim, Devas, etc.

Or we can turn ourselves into terrribly malignant demons, through practicing Black Tantra(by feeding Satans Tail, the Kundartiguador organ).

The ego(Satan) is created through sex(fornication), and is also destroyed through sex(Chastity).

Arcanum 15 - Passion

"Let us now study the Fifteenth Arcanum of the Tarot. We are going to study the Male Goat of Mendez, Typhon Baphomet, the Devil. The Alchemist must steal the fire from the Devil. When we work with the Arcanum A.Z.F. we steal the fire from the devil; this is how we transform ourselves into Gods."

...So, the circular form of the Samech is the Ouroboros, which symbolizes that the original fiery-wisdom-force (Iod) of the Ain Soph Aur is reflected on all levels in the endless creative circle of eternity that unites heaven and earth. Samech, the Serpent biting its own tail, (this is the Ouroboros that has its tail inside of its mouth), thus unites the Iod of the beginning (the Word) and the Iod of the end (the Sperm). Samech is the Alpha and the Omega in an eternal cycle.

The Ain Soph, the Abstract Absolute Space inwardly withdraws its own essence by means of an initial contraction towards its own essence; this inward contraction forms a void, a vacuum where it releases a primary light or creative power that opens its way through the Iod into the world of Atziluth. The vacuum, the void is the Ouroboros, the Cosmic Womb or volva (or vulva) that contains the first begotten of this Divine Light. This is the Cosmic Christ, this is Christus Lucifer that descends from the Darkness of the Absolute Abstract Space into the world of Atziluth and subsequently it descends down into Briah, Yetzirah and finally into the center of the Earth, the world of Assiah, the world of Matter. So, the Divine Light of the Ain Soph Aur rotates in the inner circle, the Ninth Sphere of the Planetary Ouroboros, the Earth that manifests its creative power on the outer circle or mechanical circle of Samsara through the ascending arch of Evolution and the descending arch of Devolution.

The transformative-solar-force of the Ouroboros is placed by the force of gravity in the very center of Assiah, the planet, in the Ninth Sphere. Kabbalistically, Assiah, Egypt, Matzarim, symbolizes the activity of the Ouroboros in the outer circle, where the souls are reborn through the mechanical laws of Return and Recurrence; this is Agar who gives birth to Ishmael to live in Malkuth, the outer circle of reprobation and exile (from the Inner Circle, the Promised Land, Yesod-Eden, the Land of Avalon, the fourth dimension). So, the Children of Agar are souls who incarnate in bodies of Fornication (they are the outcome of the spasm or bestial filthy orgasm) eventually fall into Klipoth, infernal worlds, here the souls are attracted through fascination towards the center; they experience desolation in their journey within the two Klipothic circles of Lilith and Nahemah, until the energy of the Ouroboros that rotates in the Ninth Circle, the center of planetary stability, disintegrates their impurities through the Second Death.

Kabbalistic traditions state that (when the soul of) Adam (falls into Klipoth) he devolves within two circles: the circles of Lilith and Nahemah. Lilith is the mother of abortions, homosexuality and in general, all kinds of crimes against Nature. Nahemah is the mother of malignant beauty, of passion and adultery...

My notes in parenthesis:

Love is one of the great instruments of magical power, but it is categorically forbidden to the Magus, at least as an intoxication or passion(fornication).

Woe to the Samson of the Kabalah if he permit himself to be put asleep by Delilah!

The Hercules of science, who exchanges his royal sceptre for the distaff of Omphale, will soon experience the vengeance of Dejanira, and nothing will be left for him but the pyre of Mount Oetna, in order to escape the devouring folds of the coat of Nessus.

Sexual love(with fornication, or lust rather) is ever an illusion, for it is the result of an imaginary mirage. The Astral Light is the universal seducer, typi-fied by the serpent of Genesis.' This subtle agent, ever active, ever vigorous, ever fruitful in alluring dreams and sensuous images; this force, which of itself is blind and subordinated to every will, whether for good or evil(Daath); this ever-renewing circulus of unbridled life, which produces vertigo in the imprudent; this corporeal spirit; this fiery body; this impalpable omnipresent ether; this monstrous seduction of Nature – how shall we define it comprehensively and how characterize its action?

To some extent indifferent in itself, it lends itself to good as to evil; it transmits light and propagates darkness; it may be called equally Lucifer and Lucifuge; it is a serpent but it is also an aureole; it is a fire, but it may belong equally to the torments of infernus or the sacrifice of incense offered up to heaven...

- Eliphas Levi

When we look at the "Sex Magick" rituals of Aleister Crowley, he, in the end, obviously didn't follow the Wise advice of Eliphas Levi.

So we have to convert our own inner Satan-Lucifer back into Christus-Lucifer by working with Alchemy in the Chaste way.

Lucifer was once(and still is as Christ) the Brightest Angel in Heaven, but in us he is fallen(is trapped within the ego, Satan, within the Ninth Sphere) until we Raise the Brazen Serpent like Moses did, and eliminate the Tail of Satan.

This is why many people say that Gnostics "worship Satan"(but these critics, of course have no problem with expelling the Sacred Energy of the Holy Spirit through filthy animal copulation).

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
and I believe Crème sells this idea in another fashion.

Well he's basically another run-of-the-mill "New-Ager" or Kalkian personality, who is a little more well versed in Theosophy than most other channelers, no?

Levi was certainly of the White Lodge. I don’t think he was Jesuit (??) but he was a Catholic Priest until his later years. However, even if he was a Jesuit it would be understandable, as many Jesuits (for example: Malachi Martin) were a God-send to us all and have done a great deal to assist humanity. Also, many Jesuits are low level and not aware of the issues.

Malachi Martin...

I'll have to do some research.

As for the Jesuit Athanasius Kircher...

I know that H.P. Blavatsky and Manly P. Hall both wrote about the greatness of his Alchemical writings.

Steiner wanted to remain separate from them after he caught them involved in Tantric mantras and later on (after his death) appeared with his ether body to another Christian mystic living in Cyprus warning him to not meet with Bezant, unless he wanted to end up like Krishnimurti. Perhaps, Leadbeater still has some good teachings mind you, and could this be the case why S.A.W recommended a couple of his books?

Yeah, that's about all summed-up right here:

The Krishnamurti Case

Yes, and it must have been torture as Steiner foresaw it all in advance. The Thule society sent their agents to burn down his Goethetorium and made several attempts to kill him with bombs, although he did escape unharmed. But later on they poisoned him and he eventually died in his sleep.

Hmmm...

Some also say that Manly P. Hall was assassinated by the Black Lodge, by a couple of Skull & Bones-men.

I have to agree with S. A. W in that many of the lodges in the material are not in a proper form. An example of this is the alteration of the degrees of Freemasonry. teachings of the churches and temples, etc all reflect that perhaps it is time for us all to seek the temple of heaven inside, and not outside of us.

Regards Cinosamitna

True indeed.

However... In what way were the degrees altered?

And (much)thanks again, for all that 'conspiracy' research material(though I don't have time to address it all right now).

Regards

Cug

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnt Offering
One can know it simply by reading Liber Samech. www.rahoorkhuit.net...

Interesting, you can figure out if someone is a Satanist by reading one thing they wrote. He also wrote a book of fifty-two hymns to the Blessed Virgin Mary, that was approved by the Roman Catholic Church.. does that also make him a Catholic? (I do give you credit for actually reading his works to form your opinion)

Liber Samekh is a version of the Bornless Ritual, which in turn is a version of a Graeco/Egyptian exorcism ritual. The section you quoted is what Crowley wanted Frank Bennet to think
Arogogorobrao, Sothou meant. It was a technique that Crowley used quite often as a way to deprogram a person of the Christian dogma they were raised with.

::Edit::

Oops I forgot to mention, This is similar to the shadow confrontation techniques used in analytical psychology.

I have read many of his writings and am wondering if his religion has any validity or is it just a major time filler.

Well that's a personal thing, to me it is valid and a major time filler

Tamahu,

BTW, I'm not ignoring your posts. It's just that we both already have our opinions, and nothing either of us say will change that and any debate between us is likely to be too esoteric for most members of this forum and thus not any use to them. (not to mention offtopic) So what's the use

[edit on 8/23/2006 by Cug]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Tamahu: As for the Illuminati, what do you think of the below?

The Writings of George Washington from the Original Manuscript Sources, 1745-1799. John C. Fitzpatrick, Editor.--vol. 36 Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.”

"The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

Penn Packet January 1779

I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book until you were pleased to send it to me.
Penn Packet January 1779

Well he's basically another run-of-the-mill "New-Ager" or Kalkian personality, who is a little more well versed in Theosophy than most other channelers, no?

The Lucis Trust had some great members like Robert Strange McNamara (Operation Northwoods), who was also a member of the 'Club of Rome'. Although the members cannot necessarily reflect the organization, I think calling them run-of-the-mill is being very polite. Crème is a black adapt because he deceives us on both who is the Maitreya and also he tried to manifest Christ into flesh as a personality and that is black magic – for it distracts from noticing the true Christ. Just as the Dugpas (in the East) wish for the event to go unnoticed, the Dugpas in the West which to replace it with another being – which has never incarnated. They also mistake Joshua Ben-Peshu for Jesus but he was another high adept who was hung from a tree. Also, Lucis Trust is involved with the United Nations and pushes a phony form of “universal brotherhood”. Crème is an awakened master of 'Klippothe'!

Hmmm...

Some also say that Manly P. Hall was assassinated by the Black Lodge, by a couple of Skull & Bones-men.

Well, I don't know about this case because I never heard that he was murdered.

However... In what way were the degrees altered?

The alteration of degrees was just the external signs which reflected a new way of thinking. It's complex to explain, for it came about after a misunderstanding from the teachings of Blavatsky and various new understandings and eventually 3 degrees became 6 and then 9, and then 33, and higher than this in some non afiliated UGL's. The degrees themselves are neither good nor bad, but reflect the materialistic approach which moved steadily away from Cagliostro and Goethe etc.

And (much)thanks again, for all that 'conspiracy' research material(though I don't have time to address it all right now).

Keep up the good research, Tamahu.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Huh? Who said that? Why would members of a college frat in New England want to go to California and assasinate an octogenarian writer who'd never been a member of their frat anyway?

Brother Hall died peacefully at his home on August 29, 1990, from natural causes. He was 89 years old.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
MASONIC LIGHT

have you ever been to bohemia grove gathering? are you a member of the skull and cross bones? were you present in the time of crowley? as SAID I read this source from someone who wrote a book who was in the same order/lodge or whatever of Crowley, he shared knowledge and was passed on to him from one of crowleys students, it was a very very very well written book that is not published anymore. It contains material I have never seen posted on the like of the net. It was given to myself by a practising majician in england when I was first interested in the Art in my young years. It was given to me to let me fully understand the differance of the paths that an initiate could go on to. The planes that affected reality and the relity of such a life path (as apposed to the very popular horse s**it seen on the net and in films)

After reading this book and exploring in conversations with groups who met in this form of Art I decided (thankfully and luckily) to never get involved again, and have not touched the subject again. There is much much danger in a little knowledge in this area as I was guided to understanding by the above.

I am now going to make sure that I dig this source out of my attic not having looked at at for 10 years, and then maybe you can get into a debate with the original sources, and their descendant groups orders?

I am afraid that I believe it from the horses mouth, and not someone proffessing to know anything about this Art who calls themselve a mason. In my experiance of this at the time there was great anomosity between these two groups, practisers of the Art dont like Masons. When I say Art you know which slant I am coming from.

Young Minds read this board, be carefull my friend, I again say THERE IS MUCH DANGER personally and pyschologically in exploring these issues such as crowley in books and net form without expert guidance.

My art is now shared with you in the sign off of

Love and Light

Elf

NO offense intented just as said young minds and influential ones read this and my post was factual as I will show before the end of Bank Holiday with the original source and quote I was referring to by one of crowleys students and witnesses, I believe the figure was postulated by this person who met and worked with crowley as high as 120 odd sacrifices. As said write with caution the law of three and all eh?

LOVE and LIGHT to all who read this thread.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
I believe the figure was postulated by this person who met and worked with crowley as high as 120 odd sacrifices.

Actually, that came from Crowley's own books. And has been mentioned a thousand times over, by "human sacrifice", Crowley actually meant sex magic techniques.

BTW, I'm very familiar with whom Crowley worked with, and all the authentic students of Crowley knew the inside joke.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Masonic Light

This was not a joke or "double blind" or anything familiar. It was testimonial account of a actual ceremonial event, and witnessed by the author. Thinking of it more I believe the Authour was named llewelyn however as said I will dig this out and post it for you to source this book and study it further.

anyhow Back to Work

NO offense meant but I have witnessed the effects that unguided and dabbling in this can cause in people, I am sure you are aware of the "archetypes" that can emerge from the mind with not to much effort and young people or impressionable ones may end up damaged if they do not know the facts about the authors of knowledge they practice. Also I hope this information I post will be of benifit in your further development in this area.

Regards Elf

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Masonic Light

This was not a joke or "double blind" or anything familiar. It was testimonial account of a actual ceremonial event, and witnessed by the author. Thinking of it more I believe the Authour was named llewelyn however as said I will dig this out and post it for you to source this book and study it further.

I would highly doubt the authenticity of such a book. Crowley never had any important students named "Llewelyn". His rituals concerned sex magic, and he explained this many times in his books. He was also, however, a notorious practical joker, and was happy to shock people with tales of blood sacrifice.

Let me add here that I am not personally a Thelemite or disciple of Aleister Crowley. I have, however, studied his works, as well as those of his closest students, for many years. I do not agree with everything that Crowley said or did, but he certainly wasn't a murderer. As Regardie once wrote, Crowley was an archetypal Victorian gentleman who simply (and often) let his mischievous side get the better of him.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

Cug

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have a feeling the book you have is The Eye in the Triangle by Israel Regardie that was published by Llwewllyn. It's one of the few books on Crowley that Llwewllyn put out, and the only biography by a "student" of Crowley's. In any case Regardie never said he sacrificed children.

The people who wrote biographies of Crowley that knew him are, Regardie, Kenneth Grant, John Symonds, C R Cammell, and P R Stephensen. Even in Symonds' hatchet job of a book ,not one of them mentioned that Crowley actually sacrificed children.

J F C Fuller also wrote about Crowley but that was in 1907 and naturally missed most of his life.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The "Eye in the Triangle" who's name we shall proclaim "Horus" - son of Osirus and the very symbol revealed on the US dollar, which the 'Olympians' see as equal to themselves, as Gods.

Years ago, I read Regardie's "Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic" and was impressed (very nice diagrams also) but the book also made some odd mistakes which lead me to wonder if it were not deliberate?

Cug

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The "Eye in the Triangle" who's name we shall proclaim "Horus"

Well for the first time in this forum it does mean Horus.

- son of Osirus and the very symbol revealed on the US dollar, which the 'Olympians' see as equal to themselves, as Gods.

But it still has nothing to do with the US dollar.

Years ago, I read Regardie's "Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic" and was impressed (very nice diagrams also) but the book also made some odd mistakes which lead me to wonder if it were not deliberate?

Like what?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Are you meaning Horus, the book, or Regardie have nothing to do with the dollar, which one? Now if I placed a symbol upon a T-shirt, would it change the meaning of the symbol, or the T-shirt?

Like what?

Have you read the book, Cug? The invocation of the various Archangels and their misunderstanding of the Christ event are 2 examples some abilities do not extend back past the 'old moon' phase.

Cug

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Are you meaning Horus, the book, or Regardie have nothing to do with the dollar, which one?

I mean Horus and the Great seal of the U.S.

Now if I placed a symbol upon a T-shirt, would it change the meaning of the symbol, or the T-shirt?

Symbols change their meaning depending on who is interpreting the symbol. In the US a red flashing light in your review mirror is a symbol of a pending ticket. however in a diffrent locationlike England a Blue flashing like is a symbol of a pending ticket.

Lets take your username for an other example Cinosamitna = 146 (Using the New Aeon English Qabala) Therefor to me your username can be a symbol of Scientology (Who's value also equals 146) Now this has nothing to do with what your username means to you. As you see symbols by their very nature are not truly universal.

Have you read the book, Cug? The invocation of the various Archangels and their misunderstanding of the Christ event are 2 examples some abilities do not extend back past the 'old moon' phase.

No they are not "wrong" you just believe in something else.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"MAGIC AND THE TAROT" by not llewelin sorry but Simon Ellis aquarian press

I would recomend this book to anyone who is interested in working or understanding the four differant paths an initiate can take and also to explore the truth of Tarot in the understanding of the Archetypes that exist internally.

Sorry very busy couldnt re read it to find the quote however masonic Light do get it it is very very well written and by someone who spent a lot of time in "school" lol you know what I mean. He has his own iniates now.

I really have to say again there is real danger in anything to do with magic especially of the crowley kind without some true understanding and guidance first, spells or actions just picked out of a book or the net and carried out wrongly can have serious effects. I truly have seen those effects many years ago. Magic can only affect the internal archetyp ture of an performer, but that in itself creates intent, will, energy and force that maybe just maybe can affect the external realm. Good thoughts and actions can have good results, I wonder what bad thoughts can do?

However again I stress there is a reall and present danger of Pyschological damage that these action and words can do internally, it truly is opening pandoras box and allowing things to surface that shouldnt be encouraged without guidance and a true understanding of the risks, and ultimately how to harness and control these personality sub constructs first.

A wise man learns from others mistakes and history is littered with the negative effects of playing with fire without a oven glove on if you know what I mean.

again tread carefully all and always remember what both "white" and "black" magus has known for thousands of years, the law of three which is ultimately Karma, whatever GOOD you do comes back three fold however the flip side is whatever BAD you do comes back three fold too.

Be Wise, Be Carefull, Be Safe and sane.

All who read this Thread may you always walk in Love and Light only.

LOVE AND LIGHT

ELF

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
MischeviousElf,

Over-fascination may at times cloud the mind to forget common sense. Sometimes, it's only when we feel the pain that we see the danger, after it's too late. Your advice is well taken and I know exactly what you mean!

Cug,

Tolerance of others who share different views is a nice quality you have shown here. I see it the more I read your responses.

Peace to both of you,
Cinosamitna

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi Cinosamitna

Still here.

I've read, and am interested in your replies and would like to respond sometime soon...

Regards

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
EDIT: Double Post

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join