It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNITY: What is it?! A new American ideology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I've been away from college for several years, so I have no idea what new political ideas colleges/universities are teaching or indoctrinating these kids nowadays.

But what is exactly the whole ideological concept called "UNITY"?

What's the deal behind "unity"? What's the whole purpose of it?

Is it a new American progressive ideology of the future or what?

Please explain.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I guess no one has any idea or comment about "unity". Maybe it doesn't mean a hill of beans to anybody?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Maybe Unity08 is what you're hearing?

It's a grassroots movement to run a presidential campaign as an alternative to the two major parties. It would be composed of a Republican and a Democrat or two indepents committed to unifying the parties.

Unity08 believes that neither of today’s major parties reflects the aspirations, fears or will of the majority of Americans. Both have polarized and alienated the people. Both are unduly influenced by single-issue groups. Both are excessively dominated by money.

We believe that, while the leaders of both major parties are well intentioned people, they are trapped in a flawed system – and that the two major parties are today simply neither relevant to the issues and challenges of the 21st Century nor effective in addressing them.

Therefore Unity08 will act to assure that an alternative ticket is presented to the American voters in 2008.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thank you, eaglewingz.

new topics

top topics

join