It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 more years untill we get our National ID

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well according to the BIBLE, it's going to happen, no matter what, so how can you stop it?

And the bible says nothing about a world government at the end times. The only world powers were the 4 world powers in Daniel and they were babylon, mede-persians, greece, and rome and that the last world power will be the Kingdom of Christ. Check Daniel.

However, the bible says that two governmental powers, the beast that came out of the sea and the beast that comes out of the earth, with the help of the false prophet, will deceive the whole world into persecuting God's people.(revelation 13)

and concerning taking a stand against this NWO, according to the bible it says many people will accept it, and in fact demonize the ones who are against it.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If anyone is really worried about secret micro chips tracking or Eavesdropping get on of these babies

Super magnets

Their most powerful at the bottom of the page. Those suckers will wipe any microchip and most electronics for that matter so dont get them close to your computer.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey, they look pretty cool. Not all that expensive either. I want to get my hands on one!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Im a big fan of magnets. Very nice website thanks !!

Also, would the EM field they give off interfere with tracking signals? Can we really escape government eavesdropping with these ! There is a formula for everything !!!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've got some of those Neo magnets. They pinch, and can shatter when they pull toward each other, so be careful. They might even interfere with a pacemaker. They are very strong to put it simple.

The problem was, I wasn't able to wipe a hard drive with them, even with a stack of them. The data was still there. Then you open up the hard drive only to discover powerfull magnets inside the drive itself.

But a chip might be different.

Troy

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
Defcon...but with the mark comes the end times...and it seems not likely its coming anytime soon...wouldnt we need some sort of one power (ie a one world govt) in order to usher the end times in?

Maybe, maybe not, there might already be one. Who is it that controls this government to begin with, its certainly not us. There are those that would argue that various banks or people already own and run most of the entire world. If you remember the feet of the statue in Daniel, it is partly clay and partly Iron, so it’s a mixture. Could be the world as it stands right now, you have several superpowers and a lot of weaker nations that are controlled by those superpowers. The superpowers control the weaker nations through selling them high tech, especially military high tech. Stuff that those nations cannot manufacture or maintain on their own. Then the parent superpower can control them by withholding replacement parts and the technicians to keep their stuff functioning. If you figure that there are financial groups that control even the superpowers, what do you need an actual named government for, you already have a group controlling the world.

As to the magnets, what would you use those for, to erase your own chip? What good will that do? You might as well refuse it to begin with as the result will be the same. You will be unable to access your money and would become a non-person to the federal government…

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
But smaller countries arent really controlled by super-powers in the truest sense...otherwise the US (obviously the Super power of the world) would just crush North Korea and Iran at will...but...in the same thought...N. Korea could easily send a nuke, or a couple, into a European super-power and destroy the country before it knew what hit'em...so with that in mind...I dont think the One world power is established yet...but...and thats a big BUT...the creation of a European Union is a major step towards a one world Govt...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So right now I pay 35.00 for a state id thats good till 2012
Now how much am I gonna have to pay and how long will it last?
I don't like wasting money just to prove how old I am when I by smokes,
beer, and gamble.
And Usualy when i have to proove who I am, I'm expected to bring
3 forms of ID, will this card take care of all that, or will they still need
to see 3 forms?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I feel as if these corporate megalomaniacs start bilderburging again, they will start aiming at the non consumers and keeping them in circualtion .I talk of economic conquest and the elimination of non spenders. Somehow, whether through medicine and turning people into pharmaceutical lab rats, they will keep the poor in circulation. The world is offically in its early phases of the creation of a one world govt. With middle east wiped out..it will be west, europe, and russia to make up this one world govt and new world order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join