It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 more years untill we get our National ID

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
2008...check your license's folks. We are getting the same license in 2 years. It also will be equipped with a nice microchip for easy eavesdropping.

Im not sure on the appearance of the national ID card, but I saw a prototype and it's going to be green and white

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yup, I saw a prototype the other day for the ones we are getting here in Aust. It is also going to be micro chipped. hangon, I brought that paper home.

Prototype picture:

Apparently, the card will contain less information than a drivers license on the outside, while on the chip all information from all the cards you own currently will be stored.

"This will be your card, giving you greater security and privacy than current outdated cards, along with the reduction in paperwork."

We are due to start getting them in 2008 as well.

[edit on 28/6/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Will Canadians have to get one too? I wont take a National ID card if they're going to be spying. No blasted microchips for me

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the I.D card is inflammable. No I.D card for me, as its one more step to eternall damnation.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes, but that's the problem. All your other cards will become obselete once you recieve the smartcard, and you will be unable to use them. All social benefits and whatever else you have you cannot take advantage of without this smart card. Like here we have Medicare cards, which you have to have to see the doctor. This card will replace the medicare one.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Damn - I was hoping we could custom design the artwork on our new cards...

Interested in how this is going to play out - looking forward to 2008.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Executive order 11002

The Postmaster General shall assist in the development of a national emergency registration system. These plans and programs shall be designed to develop a state of readiness in this area with respect to all conditions of national emergency including attack upon the United States.

Signed by JFK on Feb 16th, 1962, the framework has been around for some time, it seems the technology is finaly catching up to allow the government effective control.

This Executive Order comes into play when the powers of Executive Order 11051 are invoked, as well as many other related NWO EO's.

It seems this EO and others were revoked by EO 11490 signed October 28th, 1969 by Nixon. This one ties it all together.

[edit on 6/29/2006 by DezertSkies]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I will not be getting one of these new IDs, neigther will my wife. At the risk of sounding like I am inciting criminal activity, I strongly urge all of you to refuse these as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm not getting one and if I do, it's going straight down the drain, I like privacy and will fight to keep it.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
But you have to use it! You won't be able to renew your drivers license, go to the bank, most likely you won't even be able to burrow books fron the library. So to all of you who say 'I'm not gonna use it,' think again.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I will NOT get one. Bottom line.

If it means I can not use my bank, drive, or shop, then That means I will beg, walk, and steal. I will not submit.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
But you have to use it! You won't be able to renew your drivers license, go to the bank, most likely you won't even be able to burrow books fron the library. So to all of you who say 'I'm not gonna use it,' think again.

/shrug

No biggie for me. I don't do any of those things anyhow.

Closed out my bank account last December. Haven't had a license ever. Haven't checked out a book in 12 years.

Haven't had a social security card or valid I.D. in 2 years.

I pay cash for everything. Walk where I want to go. If it's too far to walk, I bike, or hitch a ride.

It does make things difficult at times, but it's certainly possible to live life without an i.d.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Is there any links that have information on the American Id cards? This is very interesting.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Like a multipass like the one in The Fifth Element!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

Sounds to me like the mark of the beast, cant do anything, buy or sell do nothing without it.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Its not the mark of the beast...because that can only be given by the antichrist...and no-one we know of today fits that discription without stretching it ALOT....there is NOTHING wrong with a national ID...as long as it contains basic info (i.e. Drivers license and Passport info)....most countries have one...why shouldnt we?...With the massive amounts of illegal immergrants coming to the US...it would only help out us...as citizens...our situation...now if my bank accounts, doctors record, etc get added on...ill then...and only then...be whistling another tune...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
True it's not the mark of the beast but it's still leading to it. Not only that but if there really are going to be microchips put in to track us than it's an invasion of privacy. I refuse to submit to this no matter what the consequences are. If this happens I'll completely rebel.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Is there any links that have information on the American Id cards? This is very interesting.

In a vote that largely divided along party lines, the U.S. House of Representatives approved a Republican-backed measure that would compel states to design their driver's licenses by 2008 to comply with federal antiterrorist standards. Federal employees would reject licenses or identity cards that don't comply, which could curb Americans' access to everything from airplanes to national parks and some courthouses.

news.com.com...

i was about to board a plane (air canada) last christmas, and they would not let me into the gate without proper government issued picture identification. I had to drive 15 hrs, and i was a day late getting there plus had to leave a day early to get back.

I still dont carry my drivers liscense. lost it, refuse to replace it, and i dont get pulled over enough to care. plus i just memorize all my numbers.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
We are on our ways to a police state. I believe we are one now, but its' going to get worse. How about biometrics and scanners. They probably automatically pick up your signal from the card.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Police State?...you obviously dont understand as to what extent police have to have power in order to be considered a police state...we are still far from it...National ID's are the only way to prevent illegals from obtaining state issued ID's...do you know ANYONE can recieve a license from tenn without any real proof of who they are...a state issued ID given to illegals...in NY we have that problem...and Im sure its else where...they get an Tenn license...they go to NC, PA, or whereever...get bootleg reg on their cars...and drive in NYC...get into an accident...oops...no Insurance...and a half ass license...its fairly common...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join