It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion 3...Everything living is god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Agian im not asking you to believe me just think hard about what im saying and it makes alot of sence.....

Everything living is god...that statement is confusing to some people but just think...

The powers of god range from killing and creation....

Everthing living has the power to kill and create also....

I has decsion on wether i can kill the eiter planet or the person two houses down...a fly also has the the ability to kill people though it dosent stand a chance.

I can create life babys...though i have the half ability to create a human but a half a car is still a car and a half a house is still a house.

this might seem differ to what u believe but maybe our ansesturs mand god and a charictor of man the same a jesus though this goes agianst religion.

These powers of the fiction charictor god and reality is quite similuar between the two...

I hope u think hard about this one and compare the two.....but as you think of the two u are going to think of miracles....a man that surrvives a two story fall is a miracle but his survival is based on other humans to save his life so the little miracles in the bible just might exaderated alittle......so please think hard.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"If you can't see God in everything than you can't see God in anything." Ancient Sikh saying.

My personal take on it is. "Flowers love the sunshine but its the rain that makes them grow."

Hope this helps with the conversation,

wupy

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That reminds me of an old Jethro Tull song:

'and he who makes kittens
puts snakes in the grass'

And how true is that! Duality is the only 'error' until it is understood and then resolved, not a marginal difference between what man esteems as 'evil' when compared to his personal 'good.' And even that 'error' serves a perfect purpose for the good of all men.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Is it possible that everything non living is also god?
I have read once that at matters deepest levels, it is light. Break that down and it is actually thought waves.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i've always believed everything is god,

Everything..... we(humans), nature, an everything else all are aspects an extentions of god.
i guess im with you in many senses already....

becuz nothing truly dies, it merely changes shape.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good read, The Parasite and everyone else. Yes, I think Life is God experiencing Life. We need to do a better job at it
We're not yet at our best, but practice makes perfect
That's where Love comes in, to help us do a better job at Life. We truly are One, T0by, at a fundamental level.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
well non living cant be god lets take the virus as an example, its not alive its not dead its like a parasite multiply and taking over hosts like liver cells, its not chosing to attack it just does. like light its not choosing to kill people of creat life its what it has to do. the sun wont play trick on us by turning on and off the light to kill millions its time will come when it has to turn off. if you get what im saying.

top topics

join