It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video any ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
this video i recorded last week when i first saw it i thought it was a star because it was stationary i had to record it off the tv so the quality on the first one is shaky but still has the ufo? s54.photobucket.com...

the next is better quality and has picture effect on so you can see the ufo? much better and the quality all round is better s54.photobucket.com...
im not sure what it is but my guess would be a blimp but any ideas would be great
cheers..

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sorry but both videos have too poor of quality to tell what it was....

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure what is your goal man? If you are learning to be a Video Professional or share your personal experiences. If the latter is your goal you would want to get a DVD ROM with Image Stablization, Night Vision, PLENTY OF ZOOM, a couple different types of tripods and some extra batteries.

On the other hand, if you are searching for a Great Resource to Buy Video on this genre' I can Highly recommend what I believe is the Best in the Business:

www.cduniverse.com...

This link should create you a list of all, genre' from today back to the Begining. If your request is "out of print" it will say so.

If you are looking into how others have done their own Clips and perhaps wanted to see some of these Video Clips (a few minutes or less each). If you have not looked into File Sharing Networks, otherwise known as P2P Networks do so carefully.

Because of that RIAA ruling on Copywrites you can get yourself in a whole lot of hot water. This applies to video, cd's, games or anything that would not have your name in it, yet you have it on your system without a license it can be from $3,500, down for each occurance. If you find you that it automatically gives you a license under any requard, do it first before it expires. Many years ago I was using one kind when this law went full bore. I uninstalled the programs, and backed up all the data. When I was doing this there was a great deal of video's in all sorts available.

Just read everything carefully, process the licence and have fun.

new topics

join