It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama makes audio tape in response to Zarqawi, coming in 3 days.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I dont remember who played a clip- I will tell you i was sitting around last night and on the tv there was some kind of sound bite. I dont know which station it was on, since i wasnt looking directly.

THE VOICE SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE THE PREVIOUS TAPE. It was a tiny sound clip and i laughed to myself, because it is not the voice of the previous tapes. This was supposedly from the "new" tape. I wish i could give you more information.

It was not translated, it was in its original state. NOW, when they DO TRANSLATE IT, the original voice will be drowned out by the translator. Regardless, this will be a hard one to pass off as real.

This is just nuts.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I love it.

We dont know what the writing says, we dont know what they are saying, yet we are being told that these guys HATE us, are killing us...
so this gives us the excuse to bomb the hell out of them.

"Trust us."
We're the ones recieving the tapes.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That is a very good point, for all we know they could be telling us that our governments are corrupt and they want to help us. I honestly don't believe these people hate our way of life, etc. If they hate our way of life, wouldn't they just let us live and "suffer" in our horrible "way of life"?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Always found it very amusing that the US can track down someone who downloads a pirate movie, and the NSA can intercpet phone calls round the world, but they cant find 1 bloke with a dodgy kindey(i think he has a bad kidney) running round afghanstin/pakistan living in a cave then moving on, they "found" zarqawi in iraq due to experts looking at the video he posted and identify the surronding area.

Me I think osma is either dead or locked up in some US safe house waiting to be wheeled out to the world when the nuke goes off on US soil and he takes the blame and allows bush to invoke the clause in the patriot act that allows him to remain in office due to an national state of emergency.

The reason this tape will be ready in 3 days is that they are cobbling it together from the archive. as it is an election year after all

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebite
... locked up in some US safe house waiting to be wheeled out to the world when the nuke goes off on US soil and he takes the blame and allows bush to invoke the clause in the patriot act that allows him to remain in office due to an national state of emergency.

I hope for everybody's sake that you're wrong. Thank you for making me even more worried.

If Bush stays in office any longer, people are going to go insane, myself included.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
snakebite,

Is this true? and if so could you please post the part in the Act that says this:

original quote by:snakebite
allows bush to invoke the clause in the patriot act that allows him to remain in office due to an national state of emergency.

Im not against you or anything on this. I just have never seen this clause in the PATRIOT ACT. Unfortunately this would confirm my concerns.

God I do hope you are wrong though... keeping my fingers crossed

EDIT* for snakebite sorry I dont want to derail this thread, so if you find it could you U2U me the data? if not its ok too... thank you for your time

[edit on 30-6-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
trying to find the bit in the bill that says about it, read it on the BBC website last year. will be back shortly with the wording if i can find it

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
TONE

Believe me, if this clause is in there-HE WILL USE IT. Voila. A legal way to Dictatorship.

A rose by any other name is not a rose. IF this man manages to remain in power indefinatedly, it is DICTATORSHIP. There is no other word for it. And there is NO EXCUSE FOR IT.

There will be the Bush fans who will be willing to give their souls to the devil on this one. :shk:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebite
allows bush to invoke the clause in the patriot act that allows him to remain in office due to an national state of emergency.

Ok me thinks that ive made this up, my bad, as i said i swear i read in on a bbc news story eariler this year , must of been one of those smoke induced haze i get from time to time.:

As after searching the web and ATS can find squat about this clause, but wouldnt suprize me if its tucked away in sub section 133 paragraph 96 admendment 99

so sorry for scaring you folks, am now hanging my head in shame

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
WHEWWW!

I hate to say this, snakebite, but I am glad you were mistaken. Also no need to hang your head in shame... quite the contrary.. you did the research and denied ignorance by admitting you were wrong.... It takes a big person to drop the false pride
and you halped clarify the point in doing so. So again thank you

And who knows maybe you did see something in the BBC about bush setting himself up. There ARE over 750 signing statements that may give him self imposed authority to become "dictator"

remember the "Im the Decider"....line.... sends a chill down my spine!

Tpoic: I thought it was really really weak that they had a still image of Osama and audio...roflmao... did the OBL double get sick? we havnt seen a new shot of Osama "kidney beans"Bin Ladin since 2004.
Also notice the timing .... again.. the tape comes out the day after bush gets shot down from the supreme court(coincidence?) this crap is getting so old it needs a nursing home.:down:

[edit on 30-6-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
he hasnt got sick, he on strike untill he get artist freedom, he upset that he only has the 1 direction to go in, not much of carear path being an OBL double

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, i think its time to raise the flag:

Lets conmemorate another day of bs.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
What this zaq crap you are talking about, delta boy. Colin powell said in 2003 zaq had a leg amputated. in 2005 we heard his family buried him. he reappears with a regrown leg, firing an american weapon which jams. his features have now changed from a small round face, see front cover of the Economist, to heavy boned longer features. zaq Mk2. we hear 2X500 pounders obliterated the hideout and we are shown a 30 foot crater wher he got whopped. the first cnn shot was of a clean shaven mk2 zaq, with what appears to be a small injury or bullet hole on the left cheek. in the the second photo, zaq mk2 suddenly grew a beard. when the internet screamed BS, he should have been vapourised, or at least only some bits of scorched hamburger, we see some ketchup on his sleft cheek. Eyewitness say zaq mk2 was pulled out of an ambulance and beaten to death. I suppose you will tell me deltaboy, that the very same guy who was dying of kidney failure, when he shut down the half trillion dollar usa defense system with his laptop, from his cave in afghan, and arranged sept one one, is gonna tell us how zaq 2 etc etc. hope you wake up one day.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by ThomasT]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join