It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama makes audio tape in response to Zarqawi, coming in 3 days.

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
blogs.abcnews.com...



A new Osama bin Laden audio is expected to be released within three days. On the tape, bin Laden will talk about the death of Abu Musab Zarqawi. More details to come.


Lets see what he has to say. Osama has finally responded to Zarqawi's death. Its about time.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by deltaboy]

[edit on 28-6-2006 by deltaboy]




posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No fair. we posted at the same time!!! I typed real faaaast too!!!



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Is there a QPOATS award.....
thats: Quickest Posters On ATS

Cant wait to here some of his grand threats and mumbo jumbo.
Really cant wait for this guy to get his virgins already. Which
brings me to another question of the top of my head....
Isnt suicide a bad thing in there religon ? Why then do they
strap bombs to themselves....or is that a loop hole in there
BS rules ?



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
No fair. we posted at the same time!!! I typed real faaaast too!!!






In all fairness, you have the more provocative avatar.... ROTFLMAO

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Cynic]



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
DG GETS AWARD !!!! WOOT.......
sorry dude with cool looking futuristic robot killer machine thing but a
slick chick always wins!



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'll be a good sport. We can play here!!!


I wonder what this latest "audio" will reveal?? More threats? BTW, with all the high technology this Al Qaeda group has, why not a clean, clear video?? I would think this would work to his advantage to have a nice little video....Is he camera shy now? Or worse, is he dead???
Maybe its an EVT?


If he really exists, i would think he'd throw a white sheet behind him and start talking. Why the change?



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe


I'll be a good sport. We can play here!!!


I wonder what this latest "audio" will reveal?? More threats? BTW, with all the high technology this Al Qaeda group has, why not a clean, clear video?? I would think this would work to his advantage to have a nice little video....Is he camera shy now? Or worse, is he dead???
Maybe its an EVT?


If he really exists, i would think he'd throw a white sheet behind him and start talking. Why the change?


Dgtempe,
I am kina thinking that your concerns are quite valid on this point. I have also been wondering if obl is still alive. A good voice expert could simulate his voice. But if he is in poor health that would be a good reason not to use video. But will half to wait and see.
In time all ignorance is denyed.



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Bush and the CIA are probaly making it right now. That must be the reason for the delay.
Isn't that right guys.



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
Bush and the CIA are probaly making it right now. That must be the reason for the delay.
Isn't that right guys.


actually we have not seen a video of him in quite some time.
Weather it be reliced to the news or on the net.



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ah yes please permit us to hear more inspired words of wisdom from Bush's Trillion Dollar Man.

And now a word from our sponsors at Project For A New American Century



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
But if he is in poor health that would be a good reason not to use video. But will half to wait and see.
In time all ignorance is denyed.
Well, if he's that sick.....is he in a hospital? If so, how does he hide from the WORLD? "Hey look, that's Osama in room 202"......Is he in a cave? I doubt it, sick in a cave, Osama?


So, that brings me to rationalize that in all likelyhood he's long dead.

Taping from the deathbed isnt very rational. Its pathetic.



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well, if he's that sick.....is he in a hospital? If so, how does he hide from the WORLD? "Hey look, that's Osama in room 202"......Is he in a cave? I doubt it, sick in a cave, Osama?


So, that brings me to rationalize that in all likelyhood he's long dead.

Taping from the deathbed isnt very rational. Its pathetic.


Dgtempe,
I dont know if obl has a hospital far nuff in his pocket that he can go there for his medical care. But I would not put it past him.
As for him makeing a tape from what could potenchely be his death bed being pathetic and not rational, I think being pathetic and not rational has been his method of operation for quite some time.

Edit to fix quote tags.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by mrwupy]



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm sure we'll here more from him it's an election year afterall.

mikell

[edit on 28-6-2006 by mikellmikell]

[edit on 28-6-2006 by mikellmikell]



posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
I'm sure we'll here more from him it's an election year afterall.

mikell

[edit on 28-6-2006 by mikellmikell]

[edit on 28-6-2006 by mikellmikell]


Mikellmike
I do think you are right on that issue.
So now I must wonder, which party canadiate do you think they will support?



posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
How is this right.

How do they know the man that NO ONE CAN LOCATE is has releasede a tape that will be played in 3 days.

How do they know whats ON THE TAPE.

Are CIA just sitting in there arm chairs tapping there fingers waiting for that phone call

'' Ahh Mr, your tape has just arrived and is ready for pickup ''
Why wait 3 days?

It so profoundly stupidly coherced, that they cant even release a surprise audio message anymore.

I mean come on, is this the LAST brain cell in the head?
The most wanted man in the world, who cant be found by the most powerful nation in the world is releasing a tape in 3 days.
We dont have the tape, we havent heard the tape.. But it will be here in 3 days and it will say this that and the other.



posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
How is this right.

How do they know the man that NO ONE CAN LOCATE is has releasede a tape that will be played in 3 days.

How do they know whats ON THE TAPE.

Are CIA just sitting in there arm chairs tapping there fingers waiting for that phone call

'' Ahh Mr, your tape has just arrived and is ready for pickup ''
Why wait 3 days?

It so profoundly stupidly coherced, that they cant even release a surprise audio message anymore.

I mean come on, is this the LAST brain cell in the head?
The most wanted man in the world, who cant be found by the most powerful nation in the world is releasing a tape in 3 days.
We dont have the tape, we havent heard the tape.. But it will be here in 3 days and it will say this that and the other.



Bingo!

It's pretty obvious to me that:

a) The audio tapes are not Bin Laden.

b) Whoever put out the last fake Bin Laden VIDEO realized that people knew right away that it was not Bin Laden. They therefore abandoned the VIDEO's and released only AUDIO tapes so that the sheople would be none the wiser.

Luckily for the powers that be, people are clearly too dumb too realize what is going on.



posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
How is this right.

How do they know the man that NO ONE CAN LOCATE is has releasede a tape that will be played in 3 days.

How do they know whats ON THE TAPE.

Are CIA just sitting in there arm chairs tapping there fingers waiting for that phone call

'' Ahh Mr, your tape has just arrived and is ready for pickup ''
Why wait 3 days?

It so profoundly stupidly coherced, that they cant even release a surprise audio message anymore.



I guess you must have forgotten the existence of the internet in your head for a few seconds in your mind while typing eh?
Are people forgetting how terrorists use the internet these days?



posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

blogs.abcnews.com
...his tapes, which are believed to pass through numerous couriers on their way to Al Jazeera network.


Well no wonder the combined intelligence organizations and military forces of the entire Western world can't find him. He uses the old courier switcheroo trick! Whodathunkit?

Puhlease...who writes this stuff?



posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is great!

First we get audios and vidoes that coincide with the Administration moves/ messups.

Now? Its like a new movie being released.

"Osama:the Audio tapes"-coming soon to a Mediaoutlet near you!--roflmao


This crap is getting hard to swallow.

Ok so OBL is either.

1.)Alive and well running around five steps ahead of our govt(for more than five years)

2.)Still very ill: in which case he would not be going to a hospital.. but rather a hospital goes to him(small, M.A.S.H. type operation).... oh yeah.. and still five steps ahead of the world wide hunt..


3.)Dead; like that Egyptian newspaper article said he was(most likely)
in which case hes with Hoffa.

"Cobra Commander"(from G.I.Joe) as I have come to call OBL is as fictitious(at this point) as the character I nicknamed him after. A perpetual boogeyman.. for a perpetual war... for a perpetual suspension of the Constitution.. for a... aaah hell you get it.



posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
BBC.co.uk


new recording purportedly from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been posted on an Islamic website.
He praised Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the al-Qaeda leader killed in Iraq three weeks ago, as the "lion of holy war".

The video, lasting 19 minutes, shows a still picture of Bin Laden, and moving pictures of al-Zarqawi.

The recording's authenticity has not been verified, but if it is confirmed, it would be the fourth audio message Bin Laden has released this year.

However, no new video images of the al-Qaeda leader have appeared since October 2004.

Last week a video was broadcast purportedly showing the deputy leader of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahri in which he paid tribute to Zarqawi and said his death would be avenged.


I dunno what to think about this, is he alive? is he dead? What does Osama have planned for this so called, avengeance.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join