It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

holy crap!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You might be glad you actually got to talk to a real person instead of being put on hold for 30 to 60 minutes and then have your call answered by someone in Pakistan customer service who seems to have to translate about every letter you say.

As far as call backs go, I have hung up on automated computer bank systems and my phone rang and apparently there was some glitch where the computer calls me back and is still in the menu system. Hopefully that glitch is fixed now. Actually I believe there was a glitch with the phone system where my line kept getting reconnected because it went on for longer than a year if I hung up on that automated computer menu system. I wouldn't worry over someone calling back a disgruntled customer. At least they seem to care.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
an old thread just in case

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now back to the towers... 20 per mile? err, these things aren't cheap, so they're doing it for a reason... is this a purely residential area, btw? would be neice to check (by scanner) if and how many of these towers are really transmitting in the GSM band.... if they aren't, things start to get interesting.

There's next to no chance to track an ultra long wave signal without serious self-assembled gear, but there's one last thing it'd love to know: are they evenly spaced and maybe in geometric patterns? if yes, it's an array and the directional antennas on top are just a disguise.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
an old thread just in case

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now back to the towers... 20 per mile? err, these things aren't cheap, so they're doing it for a reason... is this a purely residential area, btw? would be neice to check (by scanner) if and how many of these towers are really transmitting in the GSM band.... if they aren't, things start to get interesting.

There's next to no chance to track an ultra long wave signal without serious self-assembled gear, but there's one last thing it'd love to know: are they evenly spaced and maybe in geometric patterns? if yes, it's an array and the directional antennas on top are just a disguise.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Long Lance]

yup theres at LEAST 20 per mile, at if not more.... no []. Theres too many.
and it cant just be for service.... who knows what they are truly for.
i know that they put out radiation, and thats bad enough. but i think they may be used for something alot more serious... like in the fake alien invasion theory......
they can put out frequencies that mimic actual brain waves, and can make us see, and feel anything they want...
all i know that theres way too many of these bastards being built, and there cannot be for good at all.

if allllll those ugly towers are really only for cell phones.........
than that should tell us we need to find another alternative source of wireless communication.

Mod Edit: Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/7/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
k, dunno if you will read this, but i have one last question for you:

do you by any chance have access to RF sensing equipment or a friend ho could help you with obtaining a scanner? you should be, afaik, looking for transmissions in the range of hundreds of MHz to several GHz. don't know if these things are already active (so you might as well receive only static), but if they are, these are to my best knowledge the frequency bands to look for.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hey divine chronic
The radiation these things put out isn't harmful. Also my Dad is high up in a major telecom company, these guys have little to do with the government. My dad does allot of managing, you know like fixing outages. I've asked him about this, and he said there is no conspiracy
If there was a person to know, he would know.

Renember, just because they're lots of them, dosn't mean there is some kind of galactic Alien consipiracy going on

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join