It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 'mystery' plane from Nick Cook.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, the show is called "An Alien History of Planet Earth" hosted by Nick Cook and it was aired on the History Channel, I’ve searched TV schedules and it’s not being re-run from now until the 14th of July, after that date I dont know. Here is a DVD copy of the show if you want to buy it.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Well, the show is called "An Alien History of Planet Earth" hosted by Nick Cook and it was aired on the History Channel, I’ve searched TV schedules and it’s not being re-run from now until the 14th of July, after that date I dont know. Here is a DVD copy of the show if you want to buy it.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by WestPoint23]

Many thanks Westpoint23

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I must admit, it seems that Nick Cook is wading deeper and
deeper into the murky pool of secrets and imagination.

I wonder if it's just that with a professional interest in
aviation, the path to discovering new concepts always leads
to the 'New Mexico/Colorado/Nevada cattle mutes/ strange
lights in the sky/MIB's and fuzzy photos' area.

I don't know if Nick sees the financial potential in making
documentarys that seem dark and secretive or that it's
just a natural progression in his investigations.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Brilliant point tomcat ha, it is an ideal foil & so 1980's. Folks all over the world have talked up Aurora for some 20 years now & like it or not it the story has distracted people... well you know the rest.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yea, well a lot of people in the Los Angeles area have been distracted over this Aurora issue for sometime now as well, but that's probably due to the sonic booms they hear.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time. You are all very close. And no I know nothing. So don't ask.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I watched this programme twice now, it's been on Channel 4 both times. I posted about the contrail picture a while ago in some Aurora thread i think, it was proven that the aircraft must have been travelling at something like 8000mph wasn't it ?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The geographical location you described sounds to me like something i've read about called stove pipe. Can't get too in depth about that but i belive it's similar to the craft that others have spoken of in this string. Do a search and you should find a few mentions of it...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Clearly Nick Cook and Bill Sweetman (both with Janes and both say the Aurora exists) have debateably much to gain by claiming the existence of such an aircraft, ie: book sales etc. On the other hand however they either lose credibility with the aerospace industry if the Aurora does not exist or piss them off if it is for real.

Here's a tidbit that I've never been able to confirm on the internet, but overheard in aerospace industry circles in DC.

About 2 years ago I recall talk of a memo sent from Russian embassy to the US state department complaining of unauthorized overflights of Russian airspace by unidentified aircraft travelling at an altitude in excess of 40,000 meters and at a speed that had it go from over St. Petersburg to Vladivostok in a little over an hour.
The US said it wasn't theirs and that they had nothing that could do that.

One can only wonder~

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I do apologise for not knowing that much
about Aurora, I tend to only half-read
opinions on what it might be and seem to
focus on anything official-looking.

Could Aurora be aimed toward the more...
shall we say, military side of aviation than
'space-shuttle' type of work?

I do believe that the craft that left the contrail
on the satellite photograph has no connection
with the Aurora projetct (whatever that might be!)

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
It was a little weird how the contrail was laid along State lines, of course,
the real question is where was it going.

Judging from the picture its path seemed to take it on a course that would go over Iran or Russia if it didnt make any course changes after it went off the picture in the Atlantic.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've been reading in 'Area 51 and other facilities' about Janet aircraft possibly
landing in the UK. There's a link to a site about an incident at RAF Boscombe
Down, where a supposed 'black op' craft was damaged.
The site is:
www.dreamlandresort.com...

Anyway, I'm just pondering whether the aircraft known as ASTRA could be
our culprit from the satellite photo.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yeah i read that a few days, very interesting. Could the government just be letting us go along with the Aurora story and eventually they'll say "Look what we've really got" .... What if The Aurora has already been used for 10 - 15 years and is already out of service ? and its not the ASTRA ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join