It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracies are nonsense

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
I would rather not believe there is a conspiracy of any kind. I don't really know what to believe. I believe that there is a reason for everything.

Eligius, what exactly was the purpose of them calling you? And... if you were any real threat to them, wouldn't they have shown up? Maybe their call was just a minor scare tactic. I don't know what the conversation entailed, but I can't imagine a phone call causing me to end my posting habits.

Do you want to know why they called me? Because I posted an article about them that cast them in a negative light. That was not my intention, I was just trying to build up some points.

They called me to tell me they know who I am.

EVERYONE HERE - ALL OF YOUR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS MONITORED - ALL OF IT.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
After reading your first post, I have to say, you really know your stuff.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have been aware I'm being monitored. Look how much I care if I'm being monitored by the government or not:

Um, you guys suck right now. Like, bad? Like... really, really bad. Hey, guess what? You guys suck. But, you already knew that, didn't you?

We all know we're being monitored. That's not much of a deal to me... considering I have nothing to hide.

They called to tell you they know who you are...? Well, shoot, why is that so amazing? It's obvious; It's part of their job.

It is ironic that you give reallynobody a thumbs up on knowing "stuff". I thought the whole point was that we do not know. I do not mean that as an insult, reallynobody.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
congratulations reallynobody, you have the mind of a new born baby.
you dont even make any points with your arguments, come on man do some research and stop talking nonsense. if you dont like the truth well just go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Relax. You don't know any more than he, or I. Unless, you were an eye-witness and would like to share your account with us?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saladin

face it, the muslims are still the only people who can awaken from thier slumber any day and turn the tables around for these evil rulers

100% on the money, thats why the US and Israel are out to blur the lines between average law abiding muslims and terrorists. Thus turning ALL MUSLIMS into public enemy No1. Not to mention any average joe that catches on to there plans

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It seems to be that people go more on facial features and skintone than religion.
Rarely does anyone look at a black person and think muslim... if i'm not mistaken, there are many african americans who have converted to Islam.

It seems to me that the people making this about religion are the ones who are trying to defend it... but why would a religion that is older than any one person living on this earth today *need* a defense?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

In Fact, I recorded the message, and called them back, and talked to the female sergant who called me. BUT WHY ON EARTH DO I HAVE TO PROVE IT TO YOU? I could give two #s if you believe me.

REPLY: I never said prove it for me. But, let's see: they called you out of nowhere, and you recorded the call; had the recorder ready. Did you notify them you were recording the call, and did you have the required "tone/beep" every 15 seconds (required to make it legal). If this was such a coincidence (after posting here), did you go to the hewspaper or local TV station and be outaged... make it public? Really, I'm just curious.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

grow up ppl. try to realize what is happening around us. 9/11 or july 7th, these are all excuses for the jews to infuriate christians against muslims, and to enslave the world.

REPLY: No, they've been givimg reasons for people to hate them all over the world, for the past 1400 years. Enslaving the world is what Muslims are all about. 85% of the places in the world today where blood is flowing there are Muslims as the root cause. Yeah.... the "religion of peace."

face it, the muslims are still the only people who can awaken from thier slumber any day and turn the tables around for these evil rulers ruling the world today.

REPLY: Then why are so many of them in Iraq, Cuba and Palestine? What's taking them so long? And how, exactly,will they do it?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

It seems to be that people go more on facial features and skintone than religion.
Rarely does anyone look at a black person and think muslim... if i'm not mistaken, there are many african americans who have converted to Islam.

REPLY: Yeah Blacks are turning to the Muslim religion, and I can't figure out why. Many places in the world Muslims are killing Black Christians with no compassion whatsoever.

"....but why would a religion that is older than any one person living on this earth today *need* a defense?

REPLY: ALL religions are that old, except for maybe Rastafarianism and that kook cult that Tom Cruise belongs to. The Jewish faith has been around the longest, not including the false religions dating BC.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Exactly my point zappafan.

The older a religion becomes and the more generations it goes through, the less the people of that "faith" hold on to its teachings and the more the religion becomes perverted for personal gain. The books may not change, but perception changes with time and words gain new meanings.

Which is why I can't see all of this being about religion. Nobody is consistant. What IS consistant is the drive for money, power, land, and fame. If any world leader was to hold truly to their "religion", then they wouldn't keep a military, but instead give up those things and say, "Nuke us, do us the favor... atleast we'll be somewhere better and you'll still be stuck on this poophole when stuff really hits the fan."

But, then we wouldn't be having this discussion now, would we.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All the planes were real domestic flights with real passengers. It would have been uncovered immediately if that were not true. All the passengers and crew on these flights would have had families and loved ones that were not on the flights. In most cases these loved ones would have been aware that they were on the planes or would have become aware when they did not return home or after seeing the news. Most if not all of the passengers and crew would have been ordinary people and not involved even if there were some kind of conspiracy.

If the plane that crashed into the Pentagon was not the passenger jet where are the real plane, crew and the passengers? They would have had to be in on the conspiracy and so would all of their families and friends. How did they manage to swap the plane without the air traffic controllers noticing and how did they alter the tapes before the controllers reviewed them and noticed? At least some of them would have had to also be in on the plan. If the other planes were not the actual passenger flights represented the same questions apply. How did they transfer personal belongings like ID’s etc. from the real plane(s) to the substitute(s) in mid-air? Did they hack people up and plant pieces for DNA evidence as part of the cover-up? The plane that crashed into the field would have been part of it. Were the phone calls to relatives faked or were all their families in on it also.

It would have taken one heck of a lot of people to pull this off and cover it up. It’s pretty clear that the government is incapable of keeping anything secret. Everyone involved would have to be true sociopaths to not self-destruct emotionally after the fact. Some if not many would crack under the pressure and talk.

If they were committed enough and evil enough to pull this whole thing off why did they not plant WMD’s in Iraq? It would have been child’s play compared to that. For that matter why didn’t they set up Sadam years earlier? Sneak in launch a missile and say he did it. Much easier to do and it would have the same effect. Why go to such elaborate means?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm no expert... and I'm not even right. But the idea I get everytime I see someone ask, "Why so much?" seems simple.

Because so much keeps the public going. So much keeps controversy and conversations like this to continue and it would allow the truth to be hidden within the depths of minds that have been satisfied, fixed, or killed.

Imagine, hypothetically, that this is all really a conspiracy... could you really think of any better way to create one that to create one that looks genius and stupid at the same time? Because it is so inconsistant, it continues to keep people guessing.

But then, see that's the beauty of conspiracy... a perfect conspiracy would look just like reality, and there would be no telling the difference.

How fascinating.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

"....thats why the US and Israel are out to blur the lines between average law abiding muslims and terrorists. Thus turning ALL MUSLIMS into public enemy No1....."

REPLY: Muslim is as Muslim does. 99.999% of them aren't standing up for themselves by turning on the radicals; look at the crap-ola that comes out of CAIR's mouth.

Take a look at what Mohammed preached, and how screwed he was; Then get back to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reallynobody

I've been reading your thread and I must say I am very interested by your use of language: especially for someone who feels the need to warn us about your possible use of 'lousy' grammar.

Let me reassure you - it is anything BUT lousy.

You mentioned you weren't American, but I don't think you are Canadian, Australian or British either, as you would almost certainly have better grammar...ha! (bring on the flames).

Are we to assume then that English is not your first language?

If not, I must say your English is particularly spectacular to the point where I have to ask you - where on earth did you learn it?

The strange thing is how sometimes you seem to be, how can I put this, struggling and other times, well... you are clearly an educated person and your writing - if not always your logic, - shines through.

Btw - in terms of jargon, I think we cud all tawk lik dis sumtime ain't it or innit (for UK speakers) if we wanted to. It doesn't really detract from the grammar underneath, which you may already know - happens without us knowing it, at a very early age. It is what separates native and non natives speakers. Not the misspellings and ee cummings stylings.

You can see it on here sometimes, with posters using lazy spelling & inventive grammar. But as painful as it is to read, it is no hard feat to notice their original country of origin, even with all the slang and errors. The exception would be Canadians as it is sometimes hard to pin them down and a lot of ppl unfortunately confuse them with Americans.

But with you... hmmm... I must admit to being a little confused. You see, sometimes you sound like this:

Excuses for any lousy grammar but I ain't american. Any way, my dislike for Bush doesn't make me blind for fact.

And other times like this:

You can't just fly it out to the ocean, people on the ground can see you, and even if you fly high enough to obscure view from the ground you are still a blip on the screen of any other radar system. I find it hard to swallow that all radar-dudes are agents.

But this is what baffles me:

Hehe. Perhaps I should have introduced myself. I do belief in a a type of artifical matrix in which people are trapped, I believe in good and evil forces at work, in which both humans and other forms of life play a role. I even belief that there is something going to happen soon what the shadies, my name for what you call 'them', are trying to prevent.

Wow. It is almost the obvious placement of inaccurate words into a paragraph where the grammar is truly flawless. Amazing! Most of the time it is the other way around. Meaning, that learners of a language have the vocab down perfectly, but the structure is just slightly incorrect, as it is the hardest thing to nail down.

You are an anomaly! It is almost as if you learned your English backwards. Sorry I am getting so excited. I am a language geek you see. Still, I'm fascinated to know where you learned the language.

Oh, apologies for taking this off topic.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by nikelbee]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by leo_infowarrior
congratulations reallynobody, you have the mind of a new born baby.
you dont even make any points with your arguments, come on man do some research and stop talking nonsense. if you dont like the truth well just go back to sleep.

How about picking one argument and tell me what was wrong with it?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mog_of_Eligius
I have not posted here ever since the Pentagon """MISTAKENLY""" called my unlisted cell phone number two days after I submitted a story to atsnn about them misreporting desertion rates.

what a horrible tactics the pentagon aplies to harmless poor citizens.

Someone posts something somewhere, and two days later 'they' call them and apologize for calling the wrong number! How dare they..
Im suprised you are not traumatized after such a horrible experience.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by reallynobody]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
reallynobody

I've been reading your thread and I must say I am very interested by your use of language: especially for someone who feels the need to warn us about your possible use of 'lousy' grammar.

Let me reassure you - it is anything BUT lousy.

You mentioned you weren't American, but I don't think you are Canadian, Australian or British either, as you would almost certainly have better grammar...ha! (bring on the flames).

Are we to assume then that English is not your first language?

If not, I must say your English is particularly spectacular to the point where I have to ask you - where on earth did you learn it?

The strange thing is how sometimes you seem to be, how can I put this, struggling and other times, well... you are clearly an educated person and your writing - if not always your logic, - shines through.

Btw - in terms of jargon, I think we cud all tawk lik dis sumtime ain't it or innit (for UK speakers) if we wanted to. It doesn't really detract from the grammar underneath, which you may already know - happens without us knowing it, at a very early age. It is what separates native and non natives speakers. Not the misspellings and ee cummings stylings.

You can see it on here sometimes, with posters using lazy spelling & inventive grammar. But as painful as it is to read, it is no hard feat to notice their original country of origin, even with all the slang and errors. The exception would be Canadians as it is sometimes hard to pin them down and a lot of ppl unfortunately confuse them with Americans.

But with you... hmmm... I must admit to being a little confused. You see, sometimes you sound like this:

Excuses for any lousy grammar but I ain't american. Any way, my dislike for Bush doesn't make me blind for fact.

And other times like this:

You can't just fly it out to the ocean, people on the ground can see you, and even if you fly high enough to obscure view from the ground you are still a blip on the screen of any other radar system. I find it hard to swallow that all radar-dudes are agents.

But this is what baffles me:

Hehe. Perhaps I should have introduced myself. I do belief in a a type of artifical matrix in which people are trapped, I believe in good and evil forces at work, in which both humans and other forms of life play a role. I even belief that there is something going to happen soon what the shadies, my name for what you call 'them', are trying to prevent.

Wow. It is almost the obvious placement of inaccurate words into a paragraph where the grammar is truly flawless. Amazing! Most of the time it is the other way around. Meaning, that learners of a language have the vocab down perfectly, but the structure is just slightly incorrect, as it is the hardest thing to nail down.

You are an anomaly! It is almost as if you learned your English backwards. Sorry I am getting so excited. I am a language geek you see. Still, I'm fascinated to know where you learned the language.

Oh, apologies for taking this off topic.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by nikelbee]

I am an anomaly.. I know. I'm not sure where I learned English, it was taught to me at school ofcourse, but I think I was mostly influenced by English TV, books and games. Listnening to words on TV must have helped my syntax, however it didn't help me with spelling. Even when I read I don't pay much attention to the actual letters of a words, only the meaning.

My nationality is Dutch by the way and unlike most countries Holland does not have voice-sync of movies, they almost always keep the English and only add subtitles. But most Dutch people still talk in English like they would talk in Dutch but with English words substituted for the Dutch, it sounds awfull!

So in conclusion, either I picked up English in a previous life, or I watched too much TV as a child. One of those.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It is ironic that you give reallynobody a thumbs up on knowing "stuff". I thought the whole point was that we do not know. I do not mean that as an insult, reallynobody.

Yes ofcourse. But I KNOW that I don't know anything, and most people here don't even SUSPECT they don't KNOW anything!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

face it, the muslims are still the only people who can awaken from thier slumber any day and turn the tables around for these evil rulers

100% on the money, thats why the US and Israel are out to blur the lines between average law abiding muslims and terrorists. Thus turning ALL MUSLIMS into public enemy No1. Not to mention any average joe that catches on to there plans

Oh I see. It's wrong to call all muslims bad but it's ok to call all of US and Israel bad?

Besides, the only thing awakened muslims do is migrate to some place where they can actually have a futuure: that means some place not ruled by arabs. No offence but every arab country is a cave man's nightmare to live in, and that ain't nobody's fault but the people that live in it. Maybe muslism should fight Jihad agaisnt their own leaders for a change, they are to blame for the poverty, not "the Jews and Christians".

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join