It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli 4 F-16 fly over Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by jsobecky
They should try it and see what happens.

And why cant they try?

Is Isreal somehow ABOVE The Law?

You miss the point entirely. See pavil's post at the bottom of page 2 for a better explanation.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I'm sure Syria could try and fly planes over Israel, somehow I don't think they would succeed and Assad knows full well the consequences of trying such an action, which is why they don't even try. Syria's military is well aware of what they can and cannot do.

Israel is sending an Unmistakable message to the Syrian Government. I think the message has been received. Sometimes those type of messages need to be delivered in a manner that BOTH parties fully understand.

Flying warplanes without any warning into an airspace of a soverign country is an ACT OF WAR.

Rolling tanks close to border of a soverign country is close to an ACT OF WAR.

Kidnapping goverment officials is an ACT OF WAR.

Collective punishment for 1.300.000 people and all of the neighbours for One Soldier?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Flying warplanes without any warning into an airspace of a soverign country is an ACT OF WAR.

Rolling tanks close to border of a soverign country is close to an ACT OF WAR.

And how would you classify the kidnapping of a soldier? Let me tell you: It's an ACT OF WAR.

Collective punishment for 1.300.000 people and all of the neighbours for One Soldier?

Are you saying there should be some magic number of atrocities allowed before retaliation?

The Palestinian PM is responsible for this, by not stepping in immediately, condemning the kidnapping, and turning over the kidnappers.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Technically, Israel and Syria are not at a state of Peace. They are still at "War". They are in a state of disengagement since May 1974. There has been no peace treaty sign by both parties, though there have been attempts.

Again Israel needed to send a direct message that the Syrian Government could not mistake. Bashir Assad is not as savvy as his father and needs to be told in a way he can understand that harboring leaders of Hamas has risks to his nation.

Israel is not massing tanks on the Egyptian border to attack Egypt. I am sure that contacts between both military's exist and have been informed of actions taken by both sides. Israel is within it's right to stage tanks in or at the Gaza border, they are the occupying power and as such have those rights.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Lets not forget that Mossad are possibly concerned that their bible code readings show 2006 a high potentiality date for warfare ( instigated from Syria in the north) and this conflict is to be the last battle etc blah!

I'm not saying I'm convinced of the code - but I know General Yatom is!

Mossad are not above any trick in the book - they are still writing the book!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Israel is within it's right to stage tanks in or at the Gaza border, they are the occupying power and as such have those rights.

Isreal is an OCCUPYING power since 1967!

They are ILLEGALLY occupying Gaza Strip and West Bank for 40 years!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So kidnapping another countries soldier is not? It doesnt matter if it was perpetrated by the govt or Lebanon or not. They are haboring those who perpetrated the act and are doing nothing about it. As good as being in cahoots in the political world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join