It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli 4 F-16 fly over Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I guess SOME countries can kidnap and execute an 18 year old settler. The news states that his body was badly burned.

Actually no..countries cannot do that. Thats something Terrorists do. Although some countries feel that they can do such things it has still been done. They also cannot go about assasinating political figures that they do not agree with, as this is something that normally is reserved for Drug Cartels and Organized crime syndicates do to get rid of competition, snitches, and people who owe them money, however it too has been done by some countries. Most of them are punished or even attacked for doing such things. Some countries are just given carte blanche to do such things. You can keep trying to point your fingers at the palestinians but for every wrong you are going to find another wrong thats probably just as bad, if not worse thats been committed by a democratic state towards the people of an occupied territory.This is something expected from a bunch of fanatics that are disorganized, barbaric and murderous, such as you would see from the likes of a bunch of Jihadists, and not from a Democratic Nation/State.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

They should try it and see what happens.

And why cant they try?

Is Isreal somehow ABOVE The Law?

Flying planes over Syria, rolling tanks on Egyptian border?

Those are ACTS OF WAR and in normal circumstances it would not end so Happy for Isreal.

How would you feel in China flew warplanes over White House and Russia parked Tanks near Alaska?

I guess SOME countries can kidnap and execute an 18 year old settler. The news states that his body was badly burned.

I guess SOME countries can bomb bridges and power stations, demolish homes, fire rockets at civilans, fire artillery in civilan quarters, drive tanks against kids with stones...

[edit on 29/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Washington gave the green light so Israel is using the oppertunity to strike as hard and as much as possible.

God knows what Hamas expected to happen when they raid an Israeli base, though naturally Israel is using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well there IS another possibility:

We all know that Hamas was actually funded by the Isrealis.

What if Mossad agents did a False Flag operations to "Kidnap" an Isreali soldier and to use that as a pretext for all out open assualt on Gaza Strip?

We all know that Mossad uses all sorts of dirty tricks to get their job done.

I have a Hunch that this is their kind of Operation too...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Asad's letter to Putin "Dear, Mr. President I thank you wholeheartly for delivery of new surface-to-air missiles. But next time, please, deliver some surface-to-plane misilles."
So much for the new Russian super AA systems.

Seriously, yes, intentional violation of enemy air space is declaration of war, however Syria knows very well, that they have no chance against Israel. And BTW this is nit the first time Israelies did it. It is also quite effective, especially against dictators.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Possibly the terrorist Islamists should attack Israel on all sides, the Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptian, Iranians, Hamas, Al-Aksa, Hezbollah, throw in the new "Somalians", and whosoever else wishes to join the fray......it is what is needed, and allow the Israeli's to flex their little muscles once again, as they have in days past.

If the Arab world could "drive the Jew's into the sea" they surely would have done so by now....BUT,

They cannot.

Israel exists, it is biblical, none shall destroy it.

smoken' kicks back to watch 'em roll........

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors

And therein lies the real problem (no surprise of course)....religion. Possibly the most heinous, disgusting belief and following of mankind. It truly is the root of most problems in the world and serves no useful purpose, other than to deceive. That said I'd prefer to kick back and watch BOTH sides take each other out so I wouldn't have to listen about it everyday.

brill

[edit on 29-6-2006 by brill]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I really hope that they have solid proof that this soldier is within syrias borders. If he's not I cannot see how they can just cross another countries borders with a warplane and buzz over the house of a leader of a country. Americans can't even fly over Washinton DC without having a fighter threaten to shoot them out of the sky much less a foreign fighter jet fly over american soil.

im really sorry to say this but israel acts like a baby some times they are always the victim of everything, but when they go into palestine with their tanks and shoot buildings with non militants in them what do you think the outcome will be, a suicide bomber in an israeli market place. but now that they crossed the border of syria, like thepieman said. lets all hope they have solid proof that they have that soldier there,what next are they gonna start to send tanks in?and another thing, how does flying over the syrian leaders house work, when im sure he knows they cant fire on the house, cause if they do its obvious a war will start

Pie

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill

Originally posted by smokenmirrors

And therein lies the real problem (no surprise of course)....religion. Possibly the most heinous, disgusting belief and following of mankind. It truly is the root of most problems in the world and serves no useful purpose, other than to deceive. That said I'd prefer to kick back and watch BOTH sides take each other out so I wouldn't have to listen about it everyday.

brill

[edit on 29-6-2006 by brill]

i really hate to say this but i do agree with it, its the huge difference between religion over there that causes this to happen, and it really does get annoying hearing about poor israel and what happened now, in the news everyday, sometimes we hear more about israel than about our troops in iraq and afghanistan

[edit on 29-6-2006 by blackhumvee113]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Gee I wonder what would have happened if 4 Syrian Jets passed over the House of mister Shimo Peres and did a 180 turn, check out a little bit, took some shots, waved with their missiles and left home for Syria.

They should try it and see what happens.

But I guess SOME countries can do that and get away with it.

@jsobecky sorry i though this was ATS and not pre-school, tit-for-tat is not a valid come back unless pointing out other people guilt will hide your own

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Well there IS another possibility:

We all know that Hamas was actually funded by the Isrealis.

What if Mossad agents did a False Flag operations to "Kidnap" an Isreali soldier and to use that as a pretext for all out open assualt on Gaza Strip?

We all know that Mossad uses all sorts of dirty tricks to get their job done.

I have a Hunch that this is their kind of Operation too...

Sure and I suppose the Mossad funds the PLO, Hezzbollah and the rest of the factions that have been attacking Israel as well. Get real.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Gee, I wonder what the USA would do if a Mexican terrorist organization whos entire purpose was to drive the US out of Texas (seen as taken illegally from Mexico) was elected into power in Mexico. And further, Mexico's president did nothing while they launched rockets into Texas communities. Meanwhile, the democratically elected leader of this Mexican terrorist group was living and operating out of Costa Rica with the assistance and support of the Costa Rican government. Further, said group built tunnels into Texas and abducted a 19yo Nat'l Guard soldier who was assigned to guard the boarder. Shortly afterwards they abducted several other civilians and executed one.

What would the USA do? If recent history is any indication, we'd invade both countries, imprison everyone we could lay hands on, capture the president of Mexico and Costa Rica and put them on trial for crimes against humanity, bomb the leader of the terrorist group into little pieces and sock 'n awe their heinies. Yea, you're right, Israel is way off-base with this response.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Sure and I suppose the Mossad funds the PLO, Hezzbollah and the rest of the factions that have been attacking Israel as well. Get real.

Read and Learn:

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".

And I shall not get into NUMEROUS cases of Mossad False Flage Operations...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
just the same way that england ran the show when the ira and england were fighting. the english admitted planting bombs and blowing up there own buildings so they could create a police state in uk.

does anyone agree with the saying that the state of israel is officially another state of the usa. i cannot remember who said it, it was either jordan maxwell or texe marrs. they reckoned that is why israel is called state of israel.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by andy1033]

GSA

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh and do not forget they get 5 billion dollars a year from the USA to help out. in return they have to send any intelligence they gain backj through diplomatic channels. Read a book called body of secrets to see just how deep the Israelis and americans are in each others pockets.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
who do they think they are?
America!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Isa 17:1
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

In light of the tensions on the rise I thought the above was interesting. Not saying I believe it mind you, just something I thought of.

X

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The real instigators of this knew what the consequences would be. They knew without a doubt what Israel would do. They did it anyway. If you want conspiracy there’s your real target. Why did they do this knowing what would happen in advance. It would be interesting to see something like this approached from a common sense standpoint instead of just proving that many here have taken the side of the terrorists because of their hatred of Israel.

I’m including a link of a map of the area and location of border. Notice that they share a border. Kidnapping a soldier was most assuredly an act of war. Just like allowing missiles to be randomly lobbed at civilian settlements from inside of Syria and Lebanon with Syrian approval was an act of war. Look at the map. Imagine you are in one of those settlements with your family, would you consider that an act of peace if you were in their shoes. NOT

Map

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
[edit on 30-6-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

And why cant they try?

Is Isreal somehow ABOVE The Law?

Flying planes over Syria, rolling tanks on Egyptian border?

I'm sure Syria could try and fly planes over Israel, somehow I don't think they would succeed and Assad knows full well the consequences of trying such an action, which is why they don't even try. Syria's military is well aware of what they can and cannot do.

Israel is sending an Unmistakable message to the Syrian Government. I think the message has been received. Sometimes those type of messages need to be delivered in a manner that BOTH parties fully understand.

<< 1    3 >>

join