It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot Down Plane In Ustica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I just learned tonight about this plane that was shot down in 1980 in Ustica with 81 passengers.

The story I had heard was that the Americans thought Hussein was on a plane that was near it and were trying to kill him and maybe hit the wrong target. I also heard that during the investigation, people who knew things started showing up dead. One from a car accident etc. In fact, 2 italian pilots who were in the air that day and may have had information died at an air show near where I live (or at least that's the story I heard) performing a maneuver they had performed trillions of times before.

Anyway, here is a link to the story ... www.multipull.com...

What I'm wondering is if any ATS users have any further information about this story. Has anyone else heard the same stories I heard? Is there any validity to them?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessedUpAnnie
I just learned tonight about this plane that was shot down in 1980 in Ustica with 81 passengers.

That's a fascinating read. If it is true I wouldn't be suprised if the French secret service were involved. After all, just 5 years later they sank a Greenpeace ship that was moored in Auckland, New Zealand.

new topics

join