It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is Donni...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I sure hope that this time this actually works...!

Hello all my name is Donni, I am a female in spite of my name (which actually I like 'cause its different) I live in Sunny Southern California and I am forty something (can't hardly believe that!) hmmm... where do the years go?...
Oh yeah as I was saying, I live in Cali and I work in a thankless job for far to little pay! Never-the-less I try to find that little happy spot in each and every day in spite of how difficult that may sometimes be

Somewhere in the range of a month or month and a half ago I found this community and I was hooked! I can't tell you how many sleepless nights that I have spent looking over the diversity of topics being discussed here. In fact, I found a few of them that I felt compelled to share my own thoughts and experiences. It never ceases to amaze me that people from completely different paths in life, and from locations far and near, all have come to recognize all the disinformation that we are fed daily by the shovelful, from the media, and our own dear government. In fact it starts much earlier than that, starts from birth by our own "mostly"-well-meaning parents who often interpret everything for their children based on the official explanation. Unfortunately children are not taught to Think for themselves, instead they are taught to believe in the interpretations that others give them. I have always found this very difficult, often those supplied interpretations were quite contradictory to what my common sense could see.
Well you can imagine how unpopular that made me with my mom who was completely devoted to letting others tell her what to believe in, and thought, that to question the official explanation, was rebellious and out of the question.
It is quite good to see that there are so many like minded people out there who are not merely "sheep", but people not afraid to use their own powers of reasoning! Thank you for being a place where I am able to express my thoughts and ideas and I place where I can share and learn yours!
Greetings and Salutations...!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Donni.
If you need help with something just shoot me a U2U.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm still pretty new myself, but I can assure you that this is a great place to be! Just keep an open mind (not too open of course! a healthy dose of skepticism never hurt anybody!) and you'll fit right in.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS DonniW!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hey Donni!

Look forward to reading your posts

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi Donni, welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

new topics

join