It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aviary's "Falcon" identified?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Now that I've been outted as either Kit Green, or Jaime Shandera, or
perhaps I'm really the offspring of a returnnee from the Planet Serpo,
readers might be interested in knowing who I am:

Michael David Jamieson, born Dec. 05, 1950, in San Francisco, currently
resident of Reno, NV (retired psych tech, state of California). Link below
shows a picture of me that was on the cover of MUFON Journal in 1992.
July, 1993 I was the person "in charge" of the well publicized White House
demonstration, film clips of which you all can still see in the many UFO
documentaries on TV.
Link here to MUFON article:
www.presidentialufo.com...

Is it permitted to post my phone number here? Nevermind...just call
info for Reno, NV. listings!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
See Mr. Jaimeson, how could a person like you associated with MUFON not know anything about Serpo......

I am assured that you have been following along with the serpo story since at least early January.

Just be honest it will make things much more credible for you in regards to your intentions.

And it truely is curious how many Psychology related professional seem to gravitate to both sides of the fence in regards to UFO's. Some even so far to write convincing story submissions that aim to give credibility to other UFO related stories.

I am imagine at some point we point have the pleasure of hearing your personal stories in regards to Alien abductions and related UFO Phenomena, I think I would find those quite facinating Mr. Jaimeson.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeJamieson
Now that I've been outted as either Kit Green, or Jaime Shandera, or
perhaps I'm really the offspring of a returnnee from the Planet Serpo,
readers might be interested in knowing who I am:

Thanks, but I never thought that you were either Shandera or Kit Green. But I'm still interested in your insight into whether this whole release about Hennessy is a ploy to get the researchers off Doty's trail, for fear that it will lead back to Kit Green -- someone that's been privately speculated to be at the heart of the Serpo release.

You may not have been following Serpo, but if you look through the mammoth thread (and have the patience to sort through a lot of chaff), you'll see that Bill Ryan relied heavily on an unnamed former "high level" CIA/Intel officer as his source of both corroboration and basis to persuade others to suspend disbelief.

When the exposes were posted on reality uncovered, I was shocked to see that Kit Green was one of the "team of 5", as Victor Martinez called themselves. Suddenly, the whole thing "clicked" in my head and I began to become suspicious that Kit was the "brains" behind Rick Doty's "anonymous" releases about Project Serpo.

You didn't need to go through such an effort to show that you're not Kit or Jaime, but in this area of sock puppets and false personae, it's appreciated that you're willing to be so open about your identity -- something that's come back to haunt a number of honest researchers in this field.

I suppose it would be interesting to know where Shandera is nowadays, though. It would be interesting to hear his perspective on this.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I would like to apologize to Monsieur T. This diatribe below should
not include you as a "target". Your reasonable remarks followed someone
else's remarks that I found intrusive and demanding. So, I am sorry for
my sharpness in tone.

Are you guys serious? I don't have to explain myself to you.

Let me make one thing "perfectly clear". I do not have an interest
in participating in your soap operas, or try to make myself fit in
as a character casted to play on your particular stages.

Just because I'm on an email list, where this Serpo story was
introduced, does not mean that I have to join in all the fun you guys
have in discussing that matter. Frankly, I pay little attention to it because
I don't take it seriously. It may have some entertainment potential,
as V. Martinez seems to suggest often, but beyond that, explain to
me why I have to really care about that story.

That includes accepting your casting me as some sort of shill out to
distract everyone from Mr. Black Hat, Rick Doty. IOW, "tell it to the hand".
(ARnold Schwarzenegger to store clerk, as clerk asks him to pay for
food when he leaves store....in last Terminator Movie).

But, hey, as a retired psych tech.......I gotta say you bring back fond
memories of hanging out in the ward dayhall!

[edit on 30-6-2006 by MikeJamieson]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Monsieur Thibault are you Dana the founder of eyefire in Canada. That would explain a lot or perhaps you are Albert the criminal who sought vegenance against the Realians or maybe you are Monsieur Thibault Dromard or perhaps Jean Paul Thibault.

Quite surprising the number of Thibault's that happen to have an liking to UFO's and are French Canadian no ???

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi Monsieur. Re: some of your points and questions re: both
Serpo's background and the issue of the Hennessey "identification"
serving as a distraction to the heat on Doty's educational background, etc:
I'm not really too clear on all these guys relationships with each other.
For example, how does Dan Smith fit in? He seems to have had this
longstanding relationship with Ron Pandolfi, who in remarks days ago
said Doty was full of you know what. So far as Serpo goes, it has been
months now that I looked at Bill Ryan's site. Of course, I scan the
subject titles in Victors email offerings. And, see if there is anything new.
I guess I should catch up with what is being uncovered by people looking
at this, like at that realityuncovered site. I registered there at their forum
the other day. I recognize some names there that I remember from forums
that talked about Dan Burisch...names like Xena, Nightshade...and Shawnna?...
Those folks really enjoy digging and digging, into various matters.

The only thing I've seen or read about Shandera recently is that he
seems to have faded into the background.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
or maybe you are Monsieur Thibault Dromard or perhaps Jean Paul Thibault.

Or Maybe Monsieur Thibault was the fictitious central character in my 7th grade french book
I'm not saying, since I've seen what revealing ones personal information to ufo-people can do. I don't need anyone calling my house or work or wife or mistress or girlfriend or... um... yeah, you get the idea.

I'm just a concerned citizen outraged by the continuous stream of lies and deceptions that Rick Dopey is responsible for.

Mike J. -- thanks for your thoughts on the aviary crew. I've been looking at their communications network since the information on Reality Uncovered was released. I'm quite interested in how they asserted that Serpo was just a "test" to gauge public reaction and witness communications networks. Sounds like Bill Moore's farewell address, huh? I thought, "hmm.. why not use this as an opportunity to see watch the reaction and communication network of the bird-brains". So, I've been sitting back and noting who talks to who and what sorts of information gets released and why.

Fyi -- Ron Pandolfi took over Kit Green's job at CIA. Kit is apparently very good buddies with Rick Doty. Dan Smith is a self-professed mouthpiece for Pandolfi, claiming that he can state things in a way that Pandolfi can't. Interesting Pandolfi never seems to correct him when he does that. Probably more BS, since I doubt any of these guys truly knows anything.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Monsieur Thibault]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsieur Thibault

or maybe you are Monsieur Thibault Dromard or perhaps Jean Paul Thibault.

Mike J. -- thanks for your thoughts on the aviary crew. I've been looking at their communications network since the information on Reality Uncovered was released. I'm quite interested in how they asserted that Serpo was just a "test" to gauge public reaction and witness communications networks. Sounds like Bill Moore's farewell address, huh? I thought, "hmm.. why not use this as an opportunity to see watch the reaction and communication network of the bird-brains". So, I've been sitting back and noting who talks to who and what sorts of information gets released and why.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Monsieur Thibault]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Msg to Monsieur T.
Sorry, clicked on wrong post reply. Interesting points (see quote in my
messageless post). I'll be reviewing the posts and information at the various
forums discussing all this. Just started looking at realityuncovered and that
looks like its covering all sorts of interesting bases. Seeing some familiar "faces"
there, so that helps in discerning stuff that's posted. Well, back to lurking and all.
Thanks everyone for addressing this from different angles.

Main thing I will be researching, in connection to some project upcoming by
some folks (movie), is a character named Gordon Novel. Bye all.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeJamieson
Main thing I will be researching, in connection to some project upcoming by
some folks (movie), is a character named Gordon Novel. Bye all.

Those people wouldn't be Dan Burisch and Marcia McDowell, would they? If so, you might search around this board for some things that the local denizens dug up on Clan Burisch. Also, I've read that those folks are trying to put out a movie/DVD on Dan and Marci's Excellent Adventure.

The other reason I ask, is because Dan and Marci's crowd have tried to generate intrigue of their own, by appearing to circulate innuendo that ties Gordon Novel to their happy little wonderland. Not unlike the supposed Hennessy/Doty connection that Dan Smith is publishing.

greaterthings.com...
The contact that Dschaak and Allan were pursuing in their trip to Vegas, that brought them into position to drop in on Burisch' apartment, was Gordon Novel, the former Chief Investigator for retired Attorney General Ramsay Clark, known for taking cases of the underdog, no matter how unpopular. Novel did contact Clark about the situation, and Clark, in his sick bed, said he "could get Burisch his hearing in two days, including immunity"; but after learning of the debacle of Burisch and McDowell exploding when they thought Dschaak and Allan were going to issue a subpoena, he backed away and washed his hands of the situation.

The similarities between the Burisch/McDowell PR strategy and the "Team Serpo" PR strategy appear quite striking. Enough to raise an eyebrow, in fact. Who's taking pages from whose playbook? In fact, someone could write a lame-hoax script and take the foruma direct from either camp -- disappearing diplomas, conflicting background information, alleged (but totally unproven) insider involvement at the highest levels of the U.S. intelligence community, etc. But not a shred of reliable direct, physical, or circumstantial evidence to back up their claims.

I'd certainly enjoy a good read about who this Gordon Novel fellow is, but would certainly be skeptical of any assertion of USG involvement in any of these stories in the absence of some sort of credible corroborating information.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi Centrist. Great to see you and the information (though the mere mention
of Dan and Marci makes me feel like it's time to take a shower). The answer
is "no". (I have no idea if Novel has anything cooking right now with that group of
fabulists, living in Las Vegas). I have seen mention of plans for a movie project
that I think would address the UFO subject, etc. in more generic terms. (I'll recheck the email report and get back on that point, for accuracy's sake.) The
people involved with that are far removed from the Burisch scene. (I don't
know how confidentilal that is. I'll have to check the number of names of recipients
on the email. Hope that one wasn't bcc'd)

Be back in a flash.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Okay, there are a million names of journalists and media people on that list,
so it aint confidential. It's a "Gordon Novel-Doug Ivanovitch movie project".
Looks to be about UFOs in generic terms. (Some argument over aspects
of the issue, in writing the script....naturally. Like the question of the
reality of reverse engineering.) Jack Sarfatti seems to be involved as a
script consultant to assure the validity of any physics concepts put into the
script. Looks like Dan SMith is involved too.

Relying on libraries, I have limited online time to research. But, I would
like to learn more about Gordon Novel. I seem to remember a Dan Smith
blog entry that mentioned Jim Marrs was planning a biography of the guy.
That's why I mentioned I would probably focus on looking into him in a
previous post.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of projects going on: dvds, books, this movie.

:-)

[edit on 1-7-2006 by MikeJamieson]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I can say for a fact that Shandera is quite well aware of serpo.

Really? So you know Shandera personally? You keep in regular communication with him? Cool. I have several questions for him.

Do you wonder why moore and moore people keep brining his name up ?

Moore and Moore people? Thats funny. Until Mike posted, I was totally unaware of Moore and anything he was doing recently. Thats why I asked what Moore is up to. He disappeared off the UFO scene, and most people don't know what he is currently doing.

Why do I care where Moore is at and what hes doing? Well, anyone who has a serious interest in Ufology WOULD. Beacause he was the first UFO researcher to dig into Roswell and publish his findings. Because he got involved with Doty and got tangled up in the Bennewitz affair, thus violating ethics and ending up in the biggest disinformation scheme the government has ever pulled regarding UFOs. Because he admitted playing a part in the Bennewitz affair and allowed himself to be fed BS in the hopes he would find something really damning about the government and UFOs. Because he and Shandera are the ones who brought us all those lovely MJ-12 documents which are still an enigma as to their credibility.

Now I want to know. Why the hell is Mike Jameson getting hammered by you and others simply because he still wonders if Doty was indeed Falcon? You know, for some people, that issue has never been fully resolved, and some people still think there was another Falcon or mystery agent involved. It doesn't matter if YOU believe it or not. Most ufologists are satisified that Doty was Falcon and pretty much the active one in the Aviary.

But not everyone.

I think that instead of attacking Mike Jameson without solid evidence that he is pulling a BS stunt or is trying to seed disinfo, why don't you actually try doing something productive like giving the 1001 reasons WHY Doty is indeed Falcon, and 1001 proofs that Doty is still actively seeding BS into the UFO community?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elfwhy don't you actually try doing something productive like giving the 1001 reasons WHY Doty is indeed Falcon, and 1001 proofs that Doty is still actively seeding BS into the UFO community?

That statement is exactly what the tricksters and deceivers want. Take something that's well-known and well-proven and reintroduce a seed of doubt, requiring reserachers another 10-years removed from the events to try and reconstruct what happened. Eventually, it can't be proven all over again, because the best evidence has already been used to prove who is who and who did what.

Sorry Skadi, but as much as I've respected your opinions and thoughts (and still respect the purpose of what you posted), I have to disagree with you here. It's not the burden of the researcher to have to prove anything at this point. The clear weight of the evidence and statements involved show that Doty was Falcon. If, after all these years, Doty wants us to believe that he's not, then he can pony up some rock, solid evidence -- make a public statement with Col. Hennessy setting the record straight for good. Until he does, he has not overcome the weight of the evidence, including first-hand statements which many people are alleged to have made, that Doty was Falcon.

Why is it that in EVERY area of government, there are whistleblowers willing to risk not only their careers, but their personal safety, to get the truth out? For some reason, I find it WRONG, that in the area of UFOs, these "patriotic whistleblowers" make their statements through fictitious people or by anonymous parcel (like the MJ-12 papers and Serpo)?? What kind of UNpatriotic coward is it that keeps the supposed truth about "the greatest story in the history of mankind" all to himself, by refusing to state openly and on-the-record what happened and then accept the consequences?

Personally, I don't think we have any of those people involved -- that's why I got out of this discussion some months back. There are no "whistleblowers" here, because none of them actually knew the truth, or any "truth" that everyone else wasn't already aware of.

Sure, there were some ex-USG people involved with Serpo, that's what sucked many people into this. Do any of those people actually know anything? Who knows, but I'd strongly doubt it. I think it's more likely that they're making up their own truth. After all, this is the same group of people that has been trying to spread the same stories for going on 30 years without ever managing to expose a single piece of hard evidence of an alien exchange program. They use deception and misdirection to keep people from learning that their stories are patently false, so they can continue to sell books, conduct interviews, write magazine articles, etc. These bogus stories of UFO's are their product -- if they were shown to be false or as their messengers are shown NOT to be who they say they are, it would be bad for business.

So, the story about Hennessy being Falcon, to me, was very aptly the subject of a great deal of suspicion. Many of the readers here may not be aware, but the group at Realityuncovered.com has done a rather tenacious job of exposing a pattern of behavior amongst the Doty/Collins crowd, relating to the false claim in Bob Collins' book (which has essentially the same story as Serpo) about Rick Doty's supposed law degree. These same folks have also done a very good job at tying Rick to the Serpo hoax. Then, suddenly, we have a big revelation about Falcon and a top-level USG intelligence officer? Hmmm....

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That statement is exactly what the tricksters and deceivers want. Take something that's well-known and well-proven and reintroduce a seed of doubt, requiring reserachers another 10-years removed from the events to try and reconstruct what happened. Eventually, it can't be proven all over again, because the best evidence has already been used to prove who is who and who did what.

Not nessesarily, centrist. For starters, bringing this up about Doty might have the opposite desired effect: make people start digging even more into Doty's closet. Sure, for most people Doty is guilty as charged. However, we still really don't know all characters involved in the whole sham. Could there have been another Falcon? Possibly. It doesn't let Doty off the hook either way.

While the general identity of the members of the Aviary are pretty much well established, most ufologists still are curious as to just how high up the disinformation campaign went up, and just who and what agencies were engineering the whole thing. Learning just who in the military and government were involved at the highest levels and were directing it. I still do not think we know the whole story in that regards, and the whole affair from Bennewitz to Moore's fall from grace really smells of an operation that reaches some very high levels of government not yet identified.

[quoye]Sorry Skadi, but as much as I've respected your opinions and thoughts (and still respect the purpose of what you posted), I have to disagree with you here. It's not the burden of the researcher to have to prove anything at this point. The clear weight of the evidence and statements involved show that Doty was Falcon. If, after all these years, Doty wants us to believe that he's not, then he can pony up some rock, solid evidence -- make a public statement with Col. Hennessy setting the record straight for good. Until he does, he has not overcome the weight of the evidence, including first-hand statements which many people are alleged to have made, that Doty was Falcon.

Im not debating whether or not Doty was Falcon. The accusations of the CNN film crew and Linda Moulton Howe are enough for me. As for Doty, I don't really care what he wants anyone to think. I do believe its always a good idea to really keep a good eye on that one and his moves and associations. I do not believe though that Mike Jamison is a Doty supporter or trying to make people think Doty is not Falcon for some unspecified agenda. He may still be confused by the fact that Moore and Shandera still to this day say that Doty was not Falcon. There are some still confused by that and are in that camp.

Why is it that in EVERY area of government, there are whistleblowers willing to risk not only their careers, but their personal safety, to get the truth out? For some reason, I find it WRONG, that in the area of UFOs, these "patriotic whistleblowers" make their statements through fictitious people or by anonymous parcel (like the MJ-12 papers and Serpo)?? What kind of UNpatriotic coward is it that keeps the supposed truth about "the greatest story in the history of mankind" all to himself, by refusing to state openly and on-the-record what happened and then accept the consequences?

I find it wrong as well. But what does it have to do with Jamison's posts? He is not being cryptic or anything, he just brought up something here. Ive seen far worse stuff. Look at the believers of David Ickes stuff or Billy Meiers and his supporters.

Personally, I don't think we have any of those people involved -- that's why I got out of this discussion some months back. There are no "whistleblowers" here, because none of them actually knew the truth, or any "truth" that everyone else wasn't already aware of.

Are you talking about Slurpo? I am actually focused on the past, more well documented deceptions and disinformation campaigns involving Aviary members. Honestly, I completely brushed off Serpo and did not even bother to really look into it much after I read about page one of the so called Serpo documents and quit, as it was an entertaining piece of sci-fi but had the same obvious hallmarks of disinformation that were spewed out during the 1988 CNN "UFO Cover up: Live" when they interviewed "Falcon" (Doty) and he claimed that aliens liked strawberry ice cream and tibetian music. So I have really looked little into, if any, of Project Slurpo, however, enough credible and respectable members on here did some heavy duty research and have all come to the conclusion its another creation from the mind of Richard Doty. In this very rare case, Ill take their word for it without loomking into it.

Sure, there were some ex-USG people involved with Serpo, that's what sucked many people into this. Do any of those people actually know anything? Who knows, but I'd strongly doubt it. I think it's more likely that they're making up their own truth. After all, this is the same group of people that has been trying to spread the same stories for going on 30 years without ever managing to expose a single piece of hard evidence of an alien exchange program. They use deception and misdirection to keep people from learning that their stories are patently false, so they can continue to sell books, conduct interviews, write magazine articles, etc. These bogus stories of UFO's are their product -- if they were shown to be false or as their messengers are shown NOT to be who they say they are, it would be bad for business.

Of course they would. I was in a missile unit. Yet I do not know everything that went on. A couple of grunts from the coast guard would not know either. Im not defending Slurpo or Doty. Im defending Mike here, who I think is being unfairly targeted as somehow being involved.

So, the story about Hennessy being Falcon, to me, was very aptly the subject of a great deal of suspicion. Many of the readers here may not be aware, but the group at Realityuncovered.com has done a rather tenacious job of exposing a pattern of behavior amongst the Doty/Collins crowd, relating to the false claim in Bob Collins' book (which has essentially the same story as Serpo) about Rick Doty's supposed law degree. These same folks have also done a very good job at tying Rick to the Serpo hoax. Then, suddenly, we have a big revelation about Falcon and a top-level USG intelligence officer? Hmmm....

I dont think it matters if Hennesey was indeed Falcon, or someone else is making the claim cuz they think it will get Doty off the hook. I don't even think Hennesey was high enough to be directing the whole thing.

In the end, whether Doty was Falcon or not is not the issue for me, but uncovering the shadow players in the high levels of government who were the ones running and directing everything behind the scenes. After Project Slurpo came out and Doty was identified as being behind it, it made me wonder if the same masters are still directing Doty more quietly and are still working the same project that we saw in the 80's. Is this a continuance of the Bennewitz affair/MJ-12 saga?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks, Skadi. I'm not so sure that people think now that I came here
as some sort of mole, or shill. (Anymore at least). I appreciate your
efforts at providing some rational perspective here.

There was a thread by someone here on Bryant Gumble's Rendelsham/Bentwaters show that reaired recently. I posted something there about my blood boiling over
the behavior of the AFOSI (which Doty was part of here in the states) during the
debriefing of various witnesses to the events in the forest. I sure as hell am not
defending those characters (except for when they do their job correctly, within
proper limits, defending legitimate secrets.

As Ron Pandolfi was quoted on Victor's list: Doty is full of you know what. And,
that basicly means all the bs notions about aliens, treaties, Jesus being an alien
plant and all the rest that was a part of UFO mythology in the late 80s and still is
to some degree today.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think a lesson in all this is to see how we exercise our attention.
For example, how much should we devote to listening to the messages of so called
insiders? There appears to be a good, tough cadre on people who
love to dig and expose various characters. I've seen that with a
particular group who looked into the Dan Burisch thing, for example.
Looks like some of that group of people have now focused on Serpo
as well as the Aviary crew (realityuncovered forum threads). To the
degree that people come to realize that the tales emerging from various
corners are not the real picture at all, that's good.

I don't have high hopes for real insiders coming forth, nowadays especially.
Look at the heat the NY Times and other publications are getting for publishing
what insiders leak to them. And, last nite, when D. Ecker was talking about
Bob Dean's "Expose", he thought that if it was for real Dean would have been
prosecuted. But, Bill BIrnes (this was on c2c with G. Knapp) pointed out
that a prosecution of Dean would have brought undesired attention (and verified his story). But, I wanted to call up and point out (it was too late to do so) that
the Federal Courts CAN prosecute people in secret courts if the stuff they leak
is to sensitive. Is that, in fact, correct? I'm pretty sure I read about this.
But, I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsieur Thibault
Now you want us to believe that "Falcon" is someone other than Rick? Based on what? Another tall-tale told by Rick Doty and his Aviary butties?

Also, please SPECIFICALLY identify, by title and page number, what you're referring to in Greg Bishop's book. I'm sorry to say this, but I smell a bit of a rat in your posts and I would like to know that you're not just part of the Aviary scheme to spread disinformation, as Dan Smith is probably doing in his blog (he is, after all, a self-professed "shuttle diplomat" for the Aviary).

ARG! I don't believe that Jamieson wants you to believe that. He was just pointing out what Moore, and Bishop, have been saying for a while. Moore assigned the names, presumably he is the authoritative source on who they really are (if he actually knew).

For Project Beta - there is an index, look up Falcon. The first mention is on p 64 -, but skip back to the end of p63 "The agent and Doty looked at each other and smiled." Then top of p64 "...said the man who he would eventually refer to with the code name Falcon." and bottom of p64 "Falcon told Moore that Richard Doty would be his main counterintel contact." etc etc use the index to find more

Obviously, if Moore met Falcon AND Doty at the same time (and if Moore is telling the truth), Falcon Doty.

Doty's assertion has always (that I remember) been that he appeared 'as Falcon' in UFO Cover Up Live, but he was not Moore's contact codenamed Falcon.

See also the Bill Moore interview of Greg Bishop at excludedmiddle.com, where Bishop says Doty wouldn't tell Bishop Falcon's real name, but Doty said that if Bishop guessed it, he'd tell him - Bishop said he hadn't guessed it yet.

MT's claim that Project Beta doesn't indicate that Falcon & Doty are separate individuals is easily refuted by anybody with book who cares to look at the index for the Falcon references.

IMO, this is all completely stupid hair-splitting.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hidden Hand
"Falcon told Moore that Richard Doty would be his main counterintel contact." etc etc use the index to find more

IMO, this is all completely stupid hair-splitting.

I disagree. I think this is an excellent example of how Rick Doty has operated over the years. First, nowhere in any of Bishop's writing have I found that he met with this secret agent Falcon. So, anyone could have been telling him that Rick Doty would be his main contact, right? That person may have been Rick Doty, attempting to make it appear as though Falcon was someone other than him. It follows from this, that Doty would tell Moore that the real Falcon was in the audience, but he was just portraying the character on the show.

In other words, Doty says "I'm not Falcon, I just play one on TV".

Lets look at another Rick Doty production from more recent history...

If anyone doesn't believe that Rick Doty was "anonymous" in Project Serpo, change the channel now. The expose on Realityuncovered.com was quite convincing, to me. So, with that in mind, read the following portion of Anonymous Posting # 4, from November 2, 2005.

Thanks for forwarding my information to your e-mail stream list without ID'ing me. I realize it might be a little difficult for you to keep my name confidential with the mounting pressure enormous, but I don't wish to reveal it at this time; perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded

Here, we have the anonymous informant telling Victor Martinez that he may reveal his name to Rick Doty. Since we all know that Rick wrote this (or at least sent it to to Victor), doesn't it seem a bit "odd" that Rick Doty (writing as anonymous) would reveal his name to.. um.. Rick Doty?

Sound VERY similar to what happened with Bill Moore, huh? Doty tells Moore that he's not Falcon, but is going to play Falcon on TV... Makes you think, after seeing how Rick operates, that there's is very little doubt that he IS Falcon.

MT

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join