It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aviary's "Falcon" identified?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This link is to the first of several posts that elaborate
on the question posed in the subject/title:

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Does anybody here know how to contact Bill Moore and/or Jaime Shandera
for a comment on all this? Both guys have apparently moved on from
the world of ufos. Or, at least from a public role in it. Once in awhile Moore
will write to James Moseley (or even sit down with him over coffee or drinks).
(These contacts, of a recent nature, are documented at Moseley's Saucer
Smear. www.martiansgohome.com...)

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is a desperate attempt by certain individuals to deflect attention brought by the investigation outlined here.

Perhaps Springer would care to comment?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sounds bogus to me. Dan Smith is a long-time member of the "aviary" and those guys have fingered Rick Doty as "Falcon" for years. Even the producers of the TV show he appeared on with Bob Collins finally said that Falcon was Doty and Condor was Collins. Apparently, Collins had lied about his background to the show's producers and when they found out (after the show -- "UFO Coverup: Live with Mike Farrell" -- ended in disgrace) they had no problem exposing Collins. Being a stand-up guy, Collins fingered Doty.

The story particularly strikes me as bogus because of statements like:

groups.yahoo.com...

Barry is the head of security for all the Air Force's Special Access
Programs. That is no mean responsibility. That such a person might
ever have been involved with Rick's UFO rumor mongering, sheds new
light on those rumors.

No, Danny... Rick's assertion that a high level officer involved doesn't shed any new light. It's the same old trick. Try and confuse people by stating, without any proof at all, that there are some "big boys" involved.

Little boys.
Little Minds.
Little .......

That's all that's involved here.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Monsieur Thibault]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Rick Doty also identified himself as "Falcon" to Linda Moulton Howe in 1983. The source of this can be found here.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Rick Doty also identified himself as "Falcon" to Linda Moulton Howe in 1983. The source of this can be found here.

Hi Monsieur and Shawnna. While it's true that Doty was identified as the Falcon
at that UFO Coverup show, and elsewhere, Moore and others had always said
it was someone else. I believe that point is also clear in Greg Bishop's Project
Beta book. Doty was a lacky to the alleged real Falcon, who was presented
as someone in a higher position than Doty. You could perhaps call Doty a
"mini-Falcon". Doty, as "mini-Falcon" (imagine mini-Me, perhaps), was a
go-between. I'm sure someone who has read Bishop's book can clarify this.
(I've only scanned parts of it, including an odd scene with Moore and Falcon---
who clearly wasn't Doty in this scene, involving them sitting in a car together.)

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Im still wondering what Bill Moore and Shandera are up to lately. They vanished.

Although there maybe another falcon, its hard to say as Doty is about as credible and trustworthy as Billy Meier. Doty has been involved in far too many crooked and unethical disinformation games to be taken seriously anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Link is an interview with Greg Bishop, by Stuart Miller:

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeJamieson
Link is an interview with Greg Bishop, by Stuart Miller:

www.think-aboutit.com...

Apparently, Moore wouldn't tell Bishop who Falcon was, "even though he was
dead".

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Im still wondering what Bill Moore and Shandera are up to lately. They vanished.

Although there maybe another falcon, its hard to say as Doty is about as credible and trustworthy as Billy Meier. Doty has been involved in far too many crooked and unethical disinformation games to be taken seriously anymore.

Skadi, this story is very confusing. Hope it all becomes transparently clear
soon. Then we can use it as a real useful lesson.

Moore seems to be involved in writing about Joseph Smith and the Mormons.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Gordon Novel, Dan Smith, Jack Sarfatti, Ron Pandolfi are
discussed in this blog entry by Dan Smith:

www.bestpossibleworld.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This load of HOOEY is nothing more than a distraction to keep the covers on a bunch wannabe "internet secret agent men"...

Don't you ever wonder WHY it is the trail of confirmation for these type claims by these type people ALWAYS leads back to "a guy I know who is an insider in the USG intel community"?!

This is the most bogus bunch of caca I've seen in nearly 16 years on the net! This has NO MORE credibility than me stating "I know a guy who is in charge of all the USG's UFO programs and he said..."

THINK ABOUT IT.

The after you've thought about it, go search for the source of the information. 100% of the time it is an un named "insider". This is how these charlatans have been able to sell books, DVDs, seminars, etc... to the ignorant/blind or intellectually lazy. They create a mythos, get some hacks to back up their story and so on...

They keep the con going by the age old "Nobody in their right mind would let their actual name out in connection to this stuff the government would rub them out!"

NEWS FLASH! When you go public with the BIGGEST EVENT in Human history you will be in the spot light to such and extent that nobody will be able to get you. It is so easy to disseminate information, photos, REAL documents, etc... that by the time the "MIBs" (snicker) found out who it was that blew the lid off the pot that person would be enveloped in the protection of the public spotlight.

I have always wondered why people continue to believe or even pay a moment's attention to this "group" of hoaxers. Every story put out by these clowns is traceable right back to the forever imaginary, non existent "insider"...
Sheesh...

Springer...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
This load of HOOEY is nothing more than a distraction to keep the covers on a bunch wannabe "internet secret agent men"...

Don't you ever wonder WHY it is the trail of confirmation for these type claims by these type people ALWAYS leads back to "a guy I know who is an insider in the USG intel community"?!

This is the most bogus bunch of caca I've seen in nearly 16 years on the net! This has NO MORE credibility than me stating "I know a guy who is in charge of all the USG's UFO programs and he said..."

THINK ABOUT IT.

The after you've thought about it, go search for the source of the information. 100% of the time it is an un named "insider". This is how these charlatans have been able to sell books, DVDs, seminars, etc... to the ignorant/blind or intellectually lazy. They create a mythos, get some hacks to back up their story and so on...

They keep the con going by the age old "Nobody in their right mind would let their actual name out in connection to this stuff the government would rub them out!"

NEWS FLASH! When you go public with the BIGGEST EVENT in Human history you will be in the spot light to such and extent that nobody will be able to get you. It is so easy to disseminate information, photos, REAL documents, etc... that by the time the "MIBs" (snicker) found out who it was that blew the lid off the pot that person would be enveloped in the protection of the public spotlight.

I have always wondered why people continue to believe or even pay a moment's attention to this "group" of hoaxers. Every story put out by these clowns is traceable right back to the forever imaginary, non existent "insider"...
Sheesh...

Springer...

Hi Springer. I'm certainly no true believer. For the record, I like and appreciate
Greg Bishop's authentic journalistic approach (as one example), especially
in regards to this old (and, I guess, ongoing) issue.

Right now, I'm trying to sort through all the background on this story. To date,
we have only two published books related to this: Howard Blum's Out There and
Greg Bishop's Project Beta. Of course tons of material exist in the form of
magazine and internet writings. There is one related book, Exempt From Disclosure, which I think probably (I haven't read it, just read about it) that
promotes disinformation (like alien treaties, underground alien bases, our
leading religious figures of the past being seeded by aliens, etc.).

I'm really amazed how easily folks (who seem to be otherwise bright) are
taken in by phoney whistleblowers (ie. Michael Wolf, Dan Burisch, and others).
This particular story (associated with the Aviary, MJ-12, the Bennewitz affair, etc.)
seems to arise more out of a grey zone. If we can untangle the various threads in
this story, we may have a great educational lesson as a consequence.

BTW, to expand on your point about whistleblowers safely entering into
the public spotlight, I would like to suggest something I have never seen anyone
bring up: if there is a true disclosure project, why wouldn't well known and
reputable journalists and news organizations be the ones to approach?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Forgot to make one point, Springer. Jack Sarfatti is no hoaxer.
He's like the rest of us, I suspect: scratching his head over the
various things going on. (In case you were including Jack as
part of that group.....I really don't know enough about the rest
of that gang to form an opinion. Perhaps I should remote view them?)

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Care to share how you "know" this about Jack Sarfatti?

I noticed you're on Victor' Martinez's spam email list. Are you acting as a shill for him?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why am I finding any of this hard to believe? After seeing your post this rather nonsensical assertion that Rick Doty is not "the" Falcon and then BUMPING your own post a few times, I truly have to wonder...

You could perhaps call Doty a
"mini-Falcon". Doty, as "mini-Falcon" (imagine mini-Me, perhaps), was a
go-between. I'm sure someone who has read Bishop's book can clarify this.
(I've only scanned parts of it, including an odd scene with Moore and Falcon---
who clearly wasn't Doty in this scene, involving them sitting in a car together.)

Pardon me for interrupting your conversation with yourself (which makes it appear as through you're attempting to bump this thread for some reason). I've read Bishop's book and can't figure out what you're talking about. What "scene" of them sitting in a car together? How do you know that the "falcon" 'clearly' is not Doty?

Forgive me for seeing a conspiracy within a conspiracy, but why are you making unsupported claims that are contrary to what's been known about Rick Doty for years?

Linda Howe has sworn an affadavit that Rick identified himself as "Falcon" in her conversations with him.

The producers of the "UFO Coverup: Live" show confirmed to a researcher that the person on the show was Doty and used the codename "Falcon".

No proof of any sort has ever shown that anyone other than Rick was involved in his own little fantasy world.

Doesn't this seem like a rather pathetic ploy to deflect attention to the recent exposes written on Rick that show that he lied about his claims of being a lawyer in the book Exempt from Disclosure? Also, that was followed up by his co-author, Bob Collins, with the claim that Rick had a degree from UNM in Poly Sci in 2004. The registrar of UNM sent a fax to Shawna at Reality Uncovered.com stating that Rick had never received a degree from UNM at all.

Now you want us to believe that "Falcon" is someone other than Rick? Based on what? Another tall-tale told by Rick Doty and his Aviary butties?

Oh please.. this has been their M.O. since day ONE. When the going gets tough, make up another lie. Didn't Rick try to claim that the Serpo "anonymous" was some big-shot ex-CIA guy? Then he tried to pin it on one of the ATS forum members. Now he's trying to claim he's not "Falcon". Yeah, I have some swampland on Serpoo you might be intersted int.

Also, please SPECIFICALLY identify, by title and page number, what you're referring to in Greg Bishop's book. I'm sorry to say this, but I smell a bit of a rat in your posts and I would like to know that you're not just part of the Aviary scheme to spread disinformation, as Dan Smith is probably doing in his blog (he is, after all, a self-professed "shuttle diplomat" for the Aviary).

MT

edit: "Shawna" is meant to be spelled "Shawnna"

Edit note: Can you confirm that this poster is on Victor's list? That would explain a lot and strongly suggest the "shill" inference.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Monsieur Thibault]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Does anybody here know how to contact Bill Moore and/or Jaime Shandera
for a comment on all this?

According to RobertFenix, you can find Shandera posting on the Serpo Support Group Forum under the name Greatwaller (can't remember the exact name -- do a google search for complete nonsense and I'm sure it will be the first hit).

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
No, folks, I am not a shill.

I started this thread in the hopes people could help unravel all this.
I'm pretty well known in some quarters as a guy who is very skeptical
of the tons of bs out there. I don't believe the Serpo story, for example.
Now, who are you people? My name is real. My history and background
is easily researched.

To make it perfectly clear: I don't represent anybody, any camp,
nor any ideology concerning UFOs and alleged conspiracies. In fact,
I'm just one confused guy trying to sort this out.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I forgot to confirm that, yes indeed, I am on Victor's list.
In my case, I am an onlooker, motivated by curiosity.
I have been following your discussions re: Doty. But,
it frankly isn't a discussion that has me sitting on the edge of my
seat. I basicly agree with Bishop's take on Doty.
Read the interview I linked.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

In my case, I am an onlooker, motivated by curiosity.

Regardless of your motives, I would still like you to cite exactly which of Bishop's books the "scene" you refer to between Moore and Doty comes from and why, exactly, Falcon and Doty cannot be the same person. From what I've read, Doty likes to pretend to be a lot of people and used to be pretty good at fooling folks. I guess that his big shot at putting a hoax out over the internet didn't work so good, because he reached too large an audience of people with brains.

Also, how do you justify your position that Doty is not "the" Falcon, in view of Linda Howe's statements, the statements of the producers of the UFO live cover-up show, and the fact that the claim that Col. Hennessy is "Falcon" comes from Dan "mouthpiece for the aviary" Smith and was distributed over Victor Martinez's mail list? Isn't that a bit odd, given that there was no such discussion of this issue until it was recently exposed that Rick Doty was the Hoaxer-in-chief behind Serpomania? Also, Rick and his Aviary pals have been claiming that he's turned over a "new leaf". That doesn't jive with his apparent deception over his educational credentials, does it? That doesn't jive with his emphatic statements of non-involvement with Serpo that turned out to be false, does it?

Doesn't it strike you a bit strangely that this whole "Falcon isn't Rick Doty" story is perfectly-timed to deflect attention from the shredding that whatever may be left of Rick Doty's credibility that's been going on?

Hmmm?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join