It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Succubus? [18 and older]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have no idea how this happened. I was just sleeping and I had an orgasm. I was getting sexual images in my head. There was no physical contact with my man organs. Please take this in a mature way...it's really scary for me. I know some of you might laugh, but please do not waste time posting any jokes. Is this due to a succubus?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I´m quite sure this had nothing to do with a female demon.

This is quite common actually, experienced this myself in my late teens...

Lucky you.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lucky....the rest of us have to work for it.

It could have been a ghost rape, you know who to call...

GHOSTBUSTERS!

sorry, I couldnt resist.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by DaFunk13]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is actually a fairly common dream phenomenon sometimes called a wet dream or nocturnal emission.

en.wikipedia.org...

Moving to the Dreams Forum. Please do not allow this to become a discussion of your own personal sexual experiences and please try to discuss this topic in a mature way. Fair warning issued. And if you give me a sec, I'll tell you how to determine if this is a regular experience or something "paranormal".

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
OK, please tell me how to differentiate between the two worldwatcher.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
check your u2's
message center

Now this might sound totally crazy to you, but what religion or faith do you follow?
I ask this because, the belief in "succubus, incubi", sexual demons is a greatly tied to religious and moral beliefs instilled upon us. Having a nocturnal emission can leave someone feeling confused and scared. If they are brought up or told that sex is a bad thing, or to abstain till marriage, and that it is temptation...that sort of mindset, will allow the person to feel and associate such an experience with evil, devils, demons and such.

How can you tell if it was paranormal?? These are questions you need to ask yourself and record the answers to each time you have such an experience.
were there any changes in the room before you went to sleep? did the atmosphere feel different? were you aware of any presence around you before or after the experience? were there any physical marks on your body? are you losing weight? are you distressed from lack of sleep or comfortably refreshed? How often is this happening.
These are just some of the questions you need to ask yourself before you can even begin to determine if this was paranormal or just a regular experience.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Congradulations, you were the recipient to a "WET DREAM", ah I remember them fondly
. They'll most likely become a distant memory once you get a steady "mate." Unfortuntly nothing in this woorld is free, so you'll more then liklely to lose something like your freedom or your peace of mind! Only kidding

Seriously I wouldn't worry about demons or such over this, that was just the "middle age" explanation.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
check your u2's

...and this information cannot be shared publically why exactly?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
excuse me???

I sent a u2 so that the member has the option of discussing this privately instead of in a public thread if he so wishes. My generalized response is in the above post.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
More unique to the Talmud with regard to Lilith is her insalubrious carnality, alluded to in The Seductress but expanded upon here sans unspecific metaphors as the demoness assuming the form of a woman in order to sexually take men by force while they sleep:

"R. Hanina said: One may not sleep in a house alone [in a lonely house], and whoever sleeps in a house alone is seized by Lilith." (Shabbath 151b)

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
excuse me???

I didn´t see the member requesting a private audience, hence my question, because I thought you were going to reveal something pertaining how to determine if this was a regular experience or something "paranormal".

I was not questioning the fact that u2u was used, just wondered why.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If I remember 6th grade health class correctly, these 'wet dreams' are caused by an excess of semen. Regular masturbation is one way to prevent this from happening. It worked for me anyway.

top topics

join