It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full UFO Disclosure from missle test range lackies???!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh Wow!

So our government concedes the Hollow Earth Theory of UFOs apparently.

www.wsmr.army.mil...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
WOW, Id say the person who came up with that theory was a lil high on the rock!
Time to Drop the Pipe, and step away from the crack!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The author says that when the earth was formed it ended up being hollow. He says the crust we operate on is only 800 miles thick and the rest of the globe is mostly empty space. Floating in the center of this cavity is a miniature sun.

WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!!?
A sun within Earth!?!?!?

He goes on to explain that the center of the earth is inhabited and is complete with oceans of water and landmasses.

My oh my...so "we" were not alone after all...greeeeaaattt....

[edit on 28-6-2006 by bigmakoy]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Uh huh !! Ok, i guess he has been watching the Star Trek epsiode For The World Is Hollow And I Have Touched The Sky a bit too often !!! We are not living on Yonda!! Or maybe we are !!!!
Trekkies will understand this joke !!!

=^=

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Either way. It is pretty odd that is on that website.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There is the basic question as to why White Sands officials would spend the time to even put this up?

My guess is it's their comical response to the countless UFO requests they receive.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There is only one paragraph reference to this, apparently from a commander's diary or something:

www.wsmr.army.mil...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Either way. It is pretty odd that is on that website.

It looks like the website is talking about letters from people. The stories are not the view of the website.
___
"Every year the office receives unsolicited letters from people all over the world. They claim to know such things as where gold is hidden on the missile range, what the aliens are really up to and who is running the government conspiracy of the day.

One such letter arrived in early 1991 from Memphis, Tenn. which blew the lid off the typical UFO theories."
___
Edit: After further review I'm not sure.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Space]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
These are the theories that discredit the truth movement. These way-out theories are posted so the "average Joe" can look and say, "what kooks!" Interesting that this was posted on a governmant/military website.

new topics

top topics

join