It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Daylight Disc Taped By Hungarian Military Pilot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Not seen these pics before, sometimes you can think you have seen most, but i constantly surprise myself.

www.rense.com...

His attorney says this.

I am sure that the Ministry of Defence will deny this filming and say they know nothing about it, but I would not be involved if it did not happen and my job as the attorney is to try and protect my client and honor his wish to see the video released.

Where is this video??

Pictures.

I kinda believe this pilot guy, you?

Close up of craft.

Is this for real??

The pilot considers the video he made to be his property and not the Hungarian governments as he was flying the plane while not on duty and was transporting it as a favor to save the government money. He has now hired an attorney and wants the video to be released to the public. He hopes the release of a few frames will make this happen.

So the Hungarian government is with holding this video??

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Seems all real enough. Do you think he would fake it?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

he was flying the plane while not on duty and was transporting it as a favor to save the government money.

?????

I didn't realise the Hungarian air force were so hard up they had to ask their pilots to do unofficial, unpaid, overtime .....

And is it normal policy for military pilots to carry and use video cameras when flying military aircraft?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wow, those are some interesting pictures. Certianly one of the more clear UFO pics i've ever seen.

The only aspect of this story that i'm not too keen on is the source, rense.com. I tend to find rense's methods questional at best most of the time. However, that's not the topic at hand.

This story looks as if it broke in 2001... i wonder if there has been any update or additional information?

In any case, great find. Those are some really killer pics

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I didn't realise the Hungarian air force were so hard up they had to ask their pilots to do unofficial, unpaid, overtime .....

good call - that part -- unless the hungarian AF is organised totally arse about tit , is total BS

military personel are NOT paid / hour , they are paid a monthly salary .

the only real way to " save money " in an AF is to suspend flight operations .

the " off duty / unpaid " excuss seems to me like hand waving to explain away gaping holes in the logic of the story .

i wonder if this flight is in the officers log book ?????????

the notion that he is " off duty " @ the controls of one of his countries aircraft is frankly laughable .

that is not the way military service works -- if you are off duty , an ORDER from your superior officers is all it takes to put you back on duty -- you dont clock on and clock off

leave can be cancelled , suspended , revoked at a whim - you do have rights -- but duty comes first in all but the most exceptional circumstances [ ussual compassionate , medical or disciplinary ] .

And is it normal policy for military pilots to carry and use video cameras when flying military aircraft?

in the text it says it was a recce aircraft -- of course it would be more helpfull if the A/C type was mentioned -- but jeff rinse < sic > is typically long on fluff and short on facts

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A better source.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Although saying that, i also found this.

From here.
www.virtuallystrange.net...

As soon as I looked at the beautiful in-flight color photos from
J.Rense's website allegedly taken from a military jet on 29
Sept., 2001 in daylight I contacted an old friend who lives in
Budapest and sent him this same set of text and data. I just
received the following transmission from him and thought each of
you should know about it:

------

1. We called the Hungarian Air force, had a good conversation
then was switched to the guy on top of this, Mr Vissy. His
comments included: