It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has One of the Jamie Bulger Killers Struck Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
On the 26th of June a terrible crime was committed on an eight year old girl in Perth, Australia. Sofia Rodriguez-Urrutia-Shu was raped and murdered in a disabled toilet at Canning Vale's Livingston Marketplace Shopping Centre.

Sofia's body was discovered by her 14-year-old brother in a disabled toilet at Canning Vale's Livingston Marketplace Shopping Centre, in the city's south-east, about 4.20pm yesterday.

Link to Article

The accused, Dante Wyndham Arthurs, 21, from the Perth suburb of Canning Vale, has an identity that is shrouded in doubt. Rumours are circulating that he is one of the killers of British toddler, James Bulger.

As shown below, the police in Perth have denied these accusations.

Police in Perth have been forced to deny that a man accused of murdering an eight-year-old schoolgirl is one of the killers of British boy James Bulger.

Link to Article

What is interesting is this statement from the above stated article:

Mr Dawson said the overriding public interest was for the case against Arthurs to proceed unhindered, and he appealed to the media not to publish information which may prejudice a fair trial.

If these rumours do indeed turn out to be fact, and are made public before the trial, there is no possible way for Dante Wyndham Arthurs (does this name seem a little fake to you?) to receive a fair trial here in Australia.

We will have to wait and see if this piece of refuse was shipped here from Old Blighty...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

There was a public outcry in Britain in 2001 when the two killers of James Bulger, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson, were released from prison and given new identities.

I remember this case well, it was a sick thing to do.
Is the only connection to this new crime because there was speculation they were moved to Austraila??

There was nothing sexual involved in the first case, they were very young themselves.

After reading the whole article a few times, its very sad, that poor girl.
As far as they guy who did it, jail is too good for him.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
There was some speculation as to the sexual nature of Jamie Bulgers death.

It was also suspected he was sexually molested In a way that would have caused "excruciating pain".

I believe the sexual predations involved sodomy with batteries.

It would be virtually impossible for either Thompson or Venables to lead a normal life in Britain. Officials are refusing to verify reports that plans are being drawn up to give Thompson an assumed name in the hope of a new life in Australia.
It remains to be seen whether Australian authorities would, or should, be willing to help.

Link to Article

Of course the Australian government would never release to the public whether or not one or both of these monsters was living in our midst. I admit this is a very grey area and I await the trial (which could take up to 12 months).

If it is true, the facts will come out after the trial.

I find it very interesting that the denial by the Perth police has been "forced".

The age is out for Wyndham Arthurs (21) as Venables and Thompson would now be 23. Of course there could have been a slight age change to further obscure their identities.

Sex crimes like these are all too common here in Australia as in the rest of the world. Yet, never before has any connection come up concerning a child-killers identity being that of one of the Bulger killers.

It is very strange indeed.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
After the Perth police issued a statement denying any connection between Arthurs and Thompson, we have the Australian High Commission issuing a statement to the same effect, and so has the British High Commission.

Clive Hunton, of the British High Commission press office in Canberra, said on Wednesday night: "There is no connection between the man arrested in Western Australia and the individuals involved in the James Bulger case."

Link to Article

This is very odd for such institutions to come out with statements so quickly, all because of an unfounded rumour.

What has apparently been the cause of this speculation is that Arthurs and Thompson share their bithday and that Arthurs moved to Australia from Britain in 2001.

Arthurs and Thompson both lived in England as children, share the same birthday, have pudgy-faced looks _ and both crimes took place in a busy suburban shopping centre.

Link to Article

Despite these denials from federal bodies and from Arthurs family, speculation is still rife.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There were also rumours that one of them had been arrested in Ireland for an offence. I will try and find a link to it and post it here.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Here we go...

Link One

Link Two

There is a picture of Sean Walsh on the second link.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

Although this has been denied and "debunked" i thought i would anonymously reply to this post. I am a resident of Perth where i have resided my whole life who once worked with Dante Wyndham Arthurs at a Supermarket a year prior to his murder. The rumour was public knowledge around our shopping centre which resulted in him moving to a Canning vale branch. Amazingly enough my Mother who works for the Defence force (Arthurs was held at an Army Barracks til the media frenzy cooled down) and witnessed him on several occasions admit he was Robert Thompson.

I dont mind who reads this and says its a lie but i knew him and i know the truth..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm amazed that one of little Jamie Bulgers killers has turned up in Australia as the rumours that have persisted here in Liverpool was that one was living somewhere near Preston, Lancashire while the other was somewhere in Wales.
Even today jamie Bulgers father swears he will find them both one day. I, for one, hope that he does.. .

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I followed this case very closely from the initial investigation up to the court case. My heart bled when the killers (Venebles and Thompson) got only 8 years. Meaning, they were released at the age of 18 years old. I very strong nad vulgar words for this scumbags which are not appropriate in t his forum. I really hope the Jamie's dad will find these monsters one day!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i dont know if bulgers killer(s) did this but both of them should have been put to death for what they did. If one day they can prove he did it then it only proves the evil in those boys

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

i come from the town little james was found in there was lots of things hushed up in the court room the papers were not allowed to print like thay ripped his little foreskin off with there fingernails and also stuck batteries up his bum how the bloody hell can you say this was not sexual attack get your facts bloody right

new topics

top topics

join