It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Los Angeles 9/11 Truth Conference was amazing! Heres my story of being there.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Another thanks to JackHorner for that great report.

I'm so glad we can hear from someone who was actually there.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Jack, thanks for the info and good job man.

This deserves to be on ATSNN, though.

I agree bsbray this should go to ATSNN, or at lest give it a lick and a wipe first.

[edit on 28/6/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I agree bsbray this should go to ATSNN, or at lest give it a lick and a prayer first.

I third that. This should be ATSNN. You got my way above vote, by the way, JackHorner.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So....what happened at the conference!?
lol
I would say nice reporting and pat you on the back but....where's the reporting?

I thought you were going to talk about the conference not rant about stuff that's been ranted about 1000s of times in other threads.

Anyway

The moment I seen the second aircraft hit the WTC the words out of my mouth where " the US government did this " then with the pentagon strike that confirmed it for me.

Thank you!
This is a PERFECT example of the thinking of the vast majority of people who start and believe in these conspiracies.

Instead of starting with a blank slate and actually investigating what happen, they already have in their mind who did it then try and find and twist evidence to support their views. You'll never get anywhere like that.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Interesting enough to say. You have any details that seem interesting? I'm assuming they went into detail, not just discuss the reasons why.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Thank you!
This is a PERFECT example of the thinking of the vast majority of people who start and believe in these conspiracies.

Listen Sport, I like the vast majority of the world did not think "oh it's a conspiracy," it was a criminal act, conducted by your own government, very simple, so simple, that all the children left behind would never believe it, now thats just weird.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

lol

Read what he said, and find out. He's explained enough already. Surely you don't expect him to recount the entire 48 hour event?

I would say nice reporting and pat you on the back but....where's the reporting?

I thought you were going to talk about the conference not rant about stuff that's been ranted about 1000s of times in other threads.

Why don't you give the guy a break, he only registered yesterday.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Thank you!
Instead of starting with a blank slate and actually investigating what happen, they already have in their mind who did it then try and find and twist evidence to support their views. You'll never get anywhere like that.

So why do you post here then?

- Are you on a divine mission to save us from ourselves?
- Are you paid to discredit the posters?
- IS it just 'fun' for you to tell people they are wrong and/or nuts?

Why is it so important to you to convince the posters on this site that there is no "conspiracy"?

The way you use certain terms and language is purposely demeaning and depreciating... so I ask you, KNOWER OF ALL TRUTHS, why do you bother?

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Listen Sport I like the vast majority of the world did not think "it's a conspiracy" it was a criminal act conducted by your own government very simple, so simple that all the children left behind would never believe it, now thats just weird

You completely missed the point "sport"

I don't care what you believe, you can believe anything you want. But, apparently your belief isn't based on any evidence.
You said you believed the government did it as the second plane crashed. Instead of doing any investigations or researched you automatically assumed it was the government. That's what I'm talking about. You came to the conclusion first and are now looking for things that fit your conclusion.
That's NOT how you conduct a proper investigation....

cb

Read what he said, and find out. He's explained enough already. Surely you don't expect him to recount the entire 48 hour event?

I did read what he said. He just said he went and talked about who was there. We already know who was there. Then he inserted his own questions.
I want to know who said what. It doesn't have to be some long drawn out post.
____ talked about ____
and
____ talked about ____
while
____ discussed ____ _____ and _____

Easy.

Slap nuts
First of all, great name

Second:

So why do you post here then?

What are you talking about? Are you advocating that? The motto of this site is to deny ignorance. Coming to a conclusion before any facts or evidence is presented is not denying ignorance, it's embracing it. I come here to discuss issues with people who have haven't already made up their minds before looking at any evidence.
Why are you here?

- Are you on a divine mission to save us from ourselves?

lol, I wish

Seems the only way to save us human beings would be through divine intervention

- Are you paid to discredit the posters?

Again, I wish!!

That would be the easiest job in the world!

- IS it just 'fun' for you to tell people they are wrong and/or nuts?

I don't do that. I tell people to put up or shut up. If you have no credible evidence to back your statements why should I or anyone believe you?
That's not logical.

Why is it so important to you to convince the posters on this site that there is no "conspiracy"?

Where did I say this?

The way you use certain terms and language is purposely demeaning and depreciating... so I ask you, KNOWER OF ALL TRUTHS, why do you bother?

?
No need for anyone to get sensative. If I say something and I'm wrong then show me I'm wrong.
Why bother with what? Telling people not to believe everything they read on conspiracy sites? Telling people not to come to a conclusion before seeing any evidence? Why bother with that? Because I hate ignorance.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Very good post, thanks for taking the time to do it. Hopefully Alex Jones or someone will release a DVD or tv show (that would air on the mainstream channels:@@
about the highlightsof the conference.

Few questions I had

Did you notice any govt or police types there? besides normal patrol officers that could be there for the crowds? any guys in suits with earpieces walking around or anything?

I'm not saying that 9/11 wasnt carried out by the US govt, but if they did in fact do it then who is fighting the US in Iraq-istan
There are lots of people in the world that hate the US and would love o inflict as much damage as possible, do you agree?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

lol

Anyway

The moment I seen the second aircraft hit the WTC the words out of my mouth where " the US government did this " then with the pentagon strike that confirmed it for me.

Thank you!

Kinda like when you believe that Osama and his henchman were behind the crime when it was annouce by the media. And that fradulent tape of "Osama" confessing and the indestructable passport, that survived a fiery crash out of the pocket of Mohammed, rage your patriotic sense of well being and CONFIRMED your soul that this is what TRULLY HAPPENEDED.

Gotcha.

Great post Jack Horner. You got my vote.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by 2smooth4ya]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Deal with him how I deal with people just trying to be argumentative.

ThatsJustWeird

Mood: Fine, and you?
Member was on ATS
15 minutes ago.

ATS Points: 13201
BTS Points: 5963
PTS Points: 3412

Ignore this user (info)
[COLOR=red] ignore [/COLOR]

Vote for this user (info)
way below

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It was a hard decision, and I have often fought myself not to do it, but TJW has become the first and probably only person to ever be on my ignore list.

To be critical is one thing, but being an asshole and bashing on him for reporting about the event is another.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird,
I'm sorry, but your not worth my time, I have no plan on playing with you. I never have before, and I certainly do not plan on wasting my time with you now. Do not assume anything about me, You don't know me, so don't try to put me in in your little box. I am entitled to my opinion just as you. keapish!

Edit
Jack I apologize for this derailment of your thread,
Lets all get back on track .

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
sorry double post again

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is why I love this site!
I'm honestly not joking when I say that.

I'll address a couple things.
1) I never bashed the guy. I asked a simple question. What happened at the conference? I'd love to send this to ATSNN etc. If he tells us what happened. I seriously want to know!
I personally think it's great someone from this board went. We should have a designated person on this board go to all events like this. It's just all the extra stuff...there's hundreds of other threads for that.

2) Instead on just hitting ignore or just skipping the issue saying "I don't have time for this", why not answer or address the issue?
Is it or is it not right to come to a conclusion before any evidence is looked at?

Originally posted by 2smooth4ya
Kinda like when you believe that Osama and his henchman were behind the crime when it was annouce by the media. And that fradulent tape of "Osama" confessing and the indestructable passport, that survived a fiery crash out of the pocket of Mohammed, rage your patriotic sense of well being and CONFIRMED your soul that this is what TRULLY HAPPENEDED.

Gotcha.

Where did you get that I believe that? Because I asked what happened at the conference?

(Just for the record - Osama had nothing or little to do with 9/11)

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well ill address your issue as to why i thought the same thing as sauron when i seen that happen. I have some knowledge of military aircraft and procedure and when i seen the second plane hit, the first thought in my mind was...just who in the hell told the alert aircraft to stand down. One plane i can see, but 2 and then a third into the pentagon....give me a freakin break.

Thats where i got my thinkin that it was a government job while watching the horror unfold that day. Now what weird.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
And arguing with the truth on the Web? I did not even hear of it.

I would have like to try to ask the audience to ask everyone to ask everyone to ask everyone, if they watched the 1990 PBS documentary called "Construction Of The Twin Towers."

I know many people who do not pursue 9-11 truth saw it and remember it. Some one has a VHS copy too. We will never know unless those in authority empower an inquiry.

Was there any discussion on the core of the towers?

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Christophera]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ThatsJustWierd was only asking a relevant question, I do not think he deserves to be chastised for that. I agree the reporting was a bit vague and could have included a bit more detail. Most of what you stated was just details of what has already been discussed.

Do you actually remember any of the names of other speakers there besides Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen, and if so what were some of the concluding facts they stated at the conference? What did the Director of the Missle Defense program say? What did the former CIA agent say? And frnakly, what were their names?

Personally I do believe there were elements of our government were involved in the act. Oh and the people fighting the US coalition in Iraq-istan are the people of that region that did not appreciate their lands being occupied whether they were guilty or not. I am not advocating the insurrection, but good people are not the only ones that fight for their land.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Christophera do you feel that we as civilian investigators should try and acquire this video and watch it? Is there anything of relevance cited in this video? I am just curious because I may want to try and track it down. Can you tell us a bit of what is on the video if it is relevant to the discussion?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join