It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pets exibiting psychic/telekinetic abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
anybody know about this. as in does it happen. can it happen. is there any information about it

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have heard stories about pets sensing upcoming natural disasters, but, this can be due to their ability to detect changes in the surroundings! I have never heard stories about pets having TK or anything like that.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by speight89]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
I have heard stories about pets sensing upcoming natural disasters, but, this can be due to their ability to detect changes in the surroundings! I have never heard stories about pets having TK or anything like that.

Sorry, I meant to edit post, but pressed the wrong button lol

[edit on 28-6-2006 by speight89]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you ever work with an animal from birth and become close to the animal and its not a cow or anything.. but like a dog or cat or some other smarter then usual animals and people have been found it capable to comunicate without comunicating I guess you could call it I myself havnt gotten to this point since i've never had a puppy or kitten
but I know many people like this and its odd to watch.. they may look at the animal and it will do something for them or like my friend from an old apartment area before I moved would just hold out his hand and the dog would pick something up and give it to him.. not even the same thing but what the guy wanted

(sorry im not typing grammaticly correct.. but im lazy
)

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I Dunno..when ever I think I see a spirit/being or something an try to ignore it...My dog starts barking in the direction where I saw it. Often the dog doesnt even look at me either..just barks in that direction and then seconds later acts as if nothing ever happened..(never chases or persues)

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
anybody know about this. as in does it happen. can it happen. is there any information about it

I got a part dachsund out of the pound and from the beginning he was a little weird acting. He was very sensitive and reacted to the slightest reprimand as if he were going to get a beating. We loved him and took good care of him, but he remained scarey the whole time we had him.

Once, when two of us were house-sitting for my mother for the summer, he had to stay in the backyard because my father didn't like animals in the house. I opened the backdoor to go out and feed him and his companion, and he burst into the house, with me chasing after him.

He ran into the livingroom, came to a screeching halt before the rocker my dead grandmother had used the entire time she lived with my mother in that house, and started barking directly at the chair. Spooked me out, I can tell you. He kept barking until I physically picked him up and took him back outside.

Another time, he was asleep under the bed and there was some weird stuff (drug use) going on in the apartment house. All of a sudden, he shot out from under my bed, raced down the stairs and into a neighbor's house where he promptly hid under their bed and would not come out until we finally had to drag him out. There had been a kind of unsettled atmosphere in the apartment building that day, I felt it too, a bit, kinda like when your hair on the back of the neck prickles, that kind of edginess.

I definitely think Shorty could see ghosts, or spirits, around.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yes animals are way more in tune that we are. Cats especially when it comes to spirits. My opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I know that my cat knows when I'm sad.. he comes in from other rooms directly to me and licks my hand/arm. Sometimes, I know when he's hungry (or, rather, that his food dish is empty..
), without him meowing or trying to lead me to it. Other times, I wonder to myself (not outloud) 'where's tiger?' and he comes trotting in the room.. 'here I am!'

However, it's not a constant, reliable thing.

(It was cute.. one night, I sat trying to move a hanger with my mind. I kept thinking that I *know* I can do this.. make the hanger move.. Within moments, the cat came running in from no where and reached up and batted the hanger! Not quite what I had in mind, but... I got the hanger to move!
)

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think some people have psychic abilities with their pets. And no it's not just dogs or cats. I have had all kinds of pets, they're like my children, and I try my best to communicate with them. Because animals can't communicate with us percisely through vocalization it would seem possible that they would want to connect with us through another medium. Right now I'm more focused with reptiles, lizards in particular, and they don't really chirp, squeak, bark, meow or moo, they may hiss but that's just air and fish are even more difficult to read. They also lack facial expressions which is more evident in mammals and that's how a lot of people connect emotionally to their pets. They communicate to each other visually, through colors and gestures, but that's also pretty limited.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by laiguana]

new topics

top topics

join