This Thread Has Been Moved To Slug-Fest!
Also known as "Fight Club". Here are the rules:
1. The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club.
2. The second rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club.
3. What is said in Fight Club stays in Fight Club.
4. Fight clean, fight hard and shake hands when you're done.
5. Other members are on topic
here. You can say what you think of other members, but no name-calling, cussing, spitting or breaking the
6. This is the only forum on ATS/PTS/BTS where you can legally talk about other members in a negative way. Nonetheless, all
AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use
7. Don't talk about members not in this thread. Anyone can join in at any time, but they will be subject to all the rules by virtue of being here.
8. A member can bow out at any time by posting the simple message: "I'm done." There will be no shame in doing so, and there will be no further
mention of that member by anyone.
9. If you stay, you will follow the rules or suffer the consequences. The consequences are up to the Fight Club refs to decide, and we pride ourselves
on being creative -- and compassionate.
10. Vent your frustrations, be honest about them and make your case. "Shake hands" when you're done and then forget about what was said here.
11. If you have a problem with any of this, leave now. Otherwise, good luck!
[edit on 7/12/2006 by Majic]