It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a weird dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, please feel free to move it.

I was riding in the car with my friend the other day, and I took a quick snooze and had one of the oddest dreams I've ever experienced.

It took place in a well, like the kind you would drop a bucket down for water, except there was no visible water. The inside was made up of large stones, maybe 12"x8" of granite each, and the stones in the top half of my view were a dark gray, and the bottom half were a sort of dirty yellow. Chained to the wall of the well were 4 bodies that looked to be alive, but all shriveled and a mottled dark brown/dark green color. Hovering amidst them was the Grim Reaper, scythe in hand and hood down. His face was a white skull, and he would turn to each of the bodies in turn, and vomit hate down their throats. It looked to be a black liquid of some sort.

That's the only thing that happened during the dream, and I wasn't present in it, just watching. I was hoping someone with experience in dreams could shed some light on this, I've never had a dream like this nor remembered a dream so vividly as i could this one. I never remember the colors in my dreams, yet I can still see everything as if I just woke up.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by sironion]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wow, that is a weird one. I think I would have posted a topic on it also just to get some input.
I had a really strange one last night, but the subject matter probably shouldn't be posted here.

I read your topic thinking that maybe I could help interpret it for/with you, but I'm stumped on this one.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That really was a weird dream! How did you feel while you were in the dream? Were you scared, angry, etc. Many people in the Mental Health field believe we are all the people in our dreams. See if that might fit in somewhere.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I felt quisitive, like what's going on here?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
wow thats a doozy. just out of curiousity, do you remember the smell?

I know that you are asking others for their opinion of the dream, but I have a feeling that you understood it quite well which freeked you out even more. Can you tell us what your thoughts on it is? I am not going to think you are crazy, and I am not going to judge, or bash anything you say. I would just really like to know what understanding you came out of this with. Did you have thoughts in this dream? Thoughts that came almost like you were reading to yourself, meaning nothing you would have typically thought of on your own like info downloaded to your brain or someone telling you, but no one was there?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No, I don't remember any kind of smell. I didn't understand it at all, that was my feeling throughout the dream. A "What's going on here?" feeling, but detatched, like I don't really care. I really can't think of anything this dream means. I'm a very mellow person usually, although I have a fairly grim sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hope someone can interpret this for you. I am especially interested on what it means to see a dream in 3rd person. In every single one of my dreams, (that i remember)save 1, I've been in the dream myself. What is strange is that the dream that I was watching was also pretty horid. Have you or anyone else in this post ever had a dream from the 3rd person but not as spooky?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Really? Almost all of my dreams are in 3rd person. Sometimes I'm in them, but i see everything from a distance.

new topics

top topics

join