It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Interview with Aaron Russo 'Freedom To Fascism'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I came across this on my travel's today and would like to share it with all at ATS.
Aaron Russo, in this interview, points out a few interesting truths about the IRS, and amongst other points,the Federal Reserve.

You can see the interview in full at video.google.com...

And you can find out more about Aaron Russo,whom is currently having further treatment for cancer, from www.freedomtofascism.com...

I realy like this guys style and approach, he seems very level-headed and makes a lot of great points, some we allready know, some we don't.

This is what CBS had to say about the interview:

'CBS News: "Four Stars (Highest Rating).
The Scariest Damn Film You'll See This Year"
AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM
"FOUR STARS (Highest Rating). The scariest damn film you'll see this year. It will leave you staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes 'Fahrenheit 9/11' look like 'Bambi.' After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a post-modern New American Revolution. This is shocking stuff. You'll be angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theatre managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."
--- Todd David Schwartz, CBS'

Would like to hear what others think of this guy.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

new topics

join