It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was just wondering about the Sci-fi tv show "Ghost Hunters". Now i've seen the show about a dozen times or so and occasionally it seems like they capture some interesting footage on camera. Massive temperature changes, dark figures that move, strange EVP recordings, etc.

Now I'm not sure if what they're catching on camera is real or just a set up. But heres a link to some of their video's if anyone has any insight as to what actually happens on the show.

www.scifi.com...

Either way it's a decent show.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick_y_2
I was just wondering about the Sci-fi tv show "Ghost Hunters". Now i've seen the show about a dozen times or so and occasionally it seems like they capture some interesting footage on camera. Massive temperature changes, dark figures that move, strange EVP recordings, etc.

Now I'm not sure if what they're catching on camera is real or just a set up. But heres a link to some of their video's if anyone has any insight as to what actually happens on the show.

www.scifi.com...

Either way it's a decent show.

Dark Figures that move are just guys in black blankets. All of it is fake, I have seen it, it looks very fake.

new topics

join