It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple posting of threads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm now entering wrathful vengeance mode..................done.

Listen up, people, new and old alike. You need to be a little smarter about how you post on ATS. Recently, there was Four threads about the same subject in the space of two days, and that's only the ones that I know about.

Is it really all that hard to just do an ATS search on the subject that you want to talk about? I think that if we were all considerate enough to take a look around the very first page on the 'today's posts' link, there'd be a significant number less double, triple, and yes, even QUADRUPLE postings of threads covering the same topic. YEEESH.

Now, Don't take this the wrong way, I want to be the first to report on a new development too, but I don't like to post over the top of someone; it's like shouting while they're trying to speak. I don't like it.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled things. I think I'm done ranting for now.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I understand completely...especially when I was the first to post something..

But the way I look at things...when I go to start a post that has been already started...

are my intentions to take a different angle than the other original poster? In other words, if someone has started a topic on Aliens and how they look,...I may start a new topic on aliens and how they act...big enough a diff to me to thread a new topic.

Same goes for the Euro, NK, Politics, NWO,..etc

Then again sometimes, if it hasnt been hashed in a month or so, I might accidentally re-hash it, not knowing.
No offence intended to any original posters, or long timer's that are tired of the same subjects.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I've noticed that too. Ugh, such waste of precious ATS bandwidth....

Oh, and also everyone. Please EDIT your posts instead of posting consecutive posts. It saves alot of vertical space.

join