It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Visual Explosives ('Squibs')

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Zero evidence? THREE steel-structured buildings, DO NOT collapse from fire damage, IN their own footprints ON the same day. NO tests or simulations, as far as we're aware, did they ever show what exactly would be necessary to initiate a global collapse, BECAUSE FIRE DAMAMGE DOESN'T ALLOW THAT, controlled demos do. IT WAS CONTROLLED, otherwise there'd be towers falling on several buildings, this was a masterpiece, which they've had years to orchestrate.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Zero evidence? THREE steel-structured buildings, DO NOT collapse from fire damage, IN their own footprints ON the same day. NO tests or simulations, as far as we're aware, did they ever show what exactly would be necessary to initiate a global collapse, BECAUSE FIRE DAMAMGE DOESN'T ALLOW THAT, controlled demos do. IT WAS CONTROLLED, otherwise there'd be towers falling on several buildings, this was a masterpiece, which they've had years to orchestrate.

And your qualifications to make these statements based on no evidence is?? what?

What would the purpose be?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think it's called common sense, and I think alot of you have lost it. I believed that fire story for awhile. And the very triggering moment for me to open my eyes to what's really going on around me was the fact, and I believe this is fact, you can correct me if I'm wrong, that steel-structured buildings like those, simply don't collapse from fire damage, let alone in their own footprint.
When I heard that, it sent me on my own mission to look at all the information I could on 9-11, and I mean months, and its taken me a looong while but I've slowly come to the realization that not only did my Gov't KNOW and did nothing about these planned attacks, but LET THEM happen, and helped faciliate it. Its about money, money makes this world go round, and the ones controllin our countries are these money-hungry fools. The whole 9-11 makes me sick

[edit on 7/1/2006 by aecreate]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

steel-structured buildings like those, simply don't collapse from fire damage, let alone in their own footprint.
[edit on 7/1/2006 by aecreate]

How many steel-structured buildings like those was slammed by an airplane and then burning?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I mean have you seen anything on PNAC?? I didn't know about PNAC for the longest time. I never knew what they wanted and the ones involved in it for the longest time, and you're tellin me these people can't orchestrate something this complex? The Gov't doesn't have the unlimited resources? And the Gov't with its compartmentalization and media control can't possibly allow for the control of information in this? And I'm not gonna say I'm sorry you haven't come to this conclusion, cause there's no way any of us can change your mind and there's def no way you're gona change ours. Some of us had to make that change of mind ourselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
airplanes? SO, they ALL FELL IN THEIR OWN FOOTPRINT? In your mind that day, did you acutally think it was possible they would collapse? Let alone collapse in on themself?? If anything, the tops would have toppled over from angular motion, which someone was trying to drive across earlier, pivoting on the weakened area where the plane hit, but NO, THEY COLLAPSED in their own footprint? WTC7 was not hit by an airplane, they were controlled demo'd, they were all owned by the same guy, come on people. This should make you angry.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Now I gotta go do yardwork, but I'll be back later.
Hopefully Rasobasi420 and Masisoar will be here to control the rabble.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
An appeal to common sense is a logical fallacy and not evidence.

you can correct me if I'm wrong, that steel-structured buildings like those, simply don't collapse from fire damage, let alone in their own footprint.

O.K. I'll correct a couple of things.

There were no other steel structured buildings like that. They were completely unique.

They didn't fall into their own footprint.

When I heard that, it sent me on my own mission to look at all the information I could on 9-11, and I mean months, and its taken me a looong while but I've slowly come to the realization that not only did my Gov't KNOW and did nothing about these planned attacks, but LET THEM happen, and helped faciliate it.

Where did you look?
But there is a major inconsistancy in what you stated here:

but I've slowly come to the realization that not only did my Gov't KNOW and did nothing about these planned attacks, but LET THEM happen, and helped faciliate it.

You're stating that the gov knew about the attacks and let them happen--o.k.--that still leaves the collapses the result of the attacks.

What was the purpose of the attacks??

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Vushta]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
vushta the purpose was:

to take afghani oil when we said they were mostly saudi arabians who committed the attacks

to say there were WMD's in iraq and never find them, and to risk an election for it..

and to create programs to take our freedoms, only later to let them be revealed by the NYT

something like that

thats the purpose, or so ive been told

[edit on 1-7-2006 by blatantblue]

[edit on 1-7-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The attacks also served to 'unite' us all, so there would be no questioning when they set the war machine in motion, its all about the money and the oil.
There was no present way or reason for them to invade those countries, I'm not saying Iraq and Afghanistan didn't have it coming, but facilitating an Operation Northwoods-esque attack cleary set the ball in motion. What do ya'll nay-sayers have to say about PNAC and the members involved? Their agendas? You avoided commenting on them. And how can you say the didnt fall in their footprint? We all saw them go straight down, even WTC7 with no plane attack. I'm not gona let this go.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
did you look at the surrounding buildings and the damage they suffered? i fell all over the place, not in some neat little footprint

as for pnac, i suggest you read the document, other than the infamous "pearl harbor" line

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
SOME of these 200+ WTF's cannot be brushed off so easily.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
have you read Valhall's work?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

There was no hard evidence because all that debris was sent off and destroyed. We wouldn't be having these questions if the investigation was done properly. A building doesn't collapse in it's own footprint due to fire damage. Two buildings do not collapse due to fire damage in their footprint on the same day. Three buildings definitely do not collapse in their footprints due to fire damage on the same day that are conveniently owned by Larry Silverstein.

You know? You say the buildings fell into their own footprint, yet other's are saying they did not and post the pictures of the so called explosion shooting the debris outward away from the building.

If you look at the huge areial photo of ground zero you can definately see that the buildings are not in their footprints, debris is everywhere. WTC7, well that might be from what I remember.

So which is it still to you?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
another pre 9/11 co-incidence?

This is an album cover for the rap band 'the coup', google them.

Apparently this image was made 2 months before the sept. 11th attacks. Perhaps a co-incidence, perhaps not. Apparently he is holding a guitar tuner. I performed a search on google but couldnt find the exact model. If anyone can please let me know! Considering how badly the rest of the image is photoshopped, the guitar tuner photoshopping is done surprisingly well.

Another point, i am a little skeptical as to how these people would have prior knowledge, but their lyrics do suggest ties with illegal drugs which would in turn could give them some rather lucrative contacts.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Insolubrious]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You know what's strange, I can't remember the last time 4 airplanes have been hi-jacked all in the same day?!! Can you? Thanks in advance.

Insolubrious, yup those rappers are running the whole show man. How about this film from 2000 killtown.911review.org...,2000-LoneGunmen_filming They are in on it too.

Correlation does not imply causation.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by DoomX]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
heh cept i never once in any post anywhere quoted nist or fema

Then how do you think the towers fell?

And did you check out any of the stuff I referenced? Like, that thread? Or there are other threads here presenting the video clips of molten metal coming out around one of those thick corner box columns of WTC2, where the plane impact had damaged the building and allowed the metal to escape?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blatantblue
did you look at the surrounding buildings and the damage they suffered? i fell all over the place, not in some neat little footprint

Centers of gravity were in the footprints.

Think about it. They didn't fall to one side. Everything was just ejected pretty equally in all directions. Most of it landed outside of the footprints, yet the center of gravity was still there since everything had been flung out pretty equally. The fact that the towers didn't fall to one side during any part of the collapse, despite laws of thermodynamics and paths of least resistance, is what's being referenced.

as for pnac, i suggest you read the document, other than the infamous "pearl harbor" line

PNAC is a neo-con think tank for which securing US interests is the priority. If you read into much of anything that they say, you'll realize this. They call for securing US interests abroad, but said in the earlier document that they would have a tough time doing this without some catalyzing event. It still means the same thing even in context.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I found video and an animation of a couple building demolitions, and look!:

Air seems to have been forced out of floors of these buildings as well, from great compression.

For the full video, go to www.implosionworld.com... and click the Southwark Towers (3rd from the left on the lower row).

If you watch the full video you'll see the expulsions more clearly, as well as the dust cloud that results afterwards.

Notice that the expulsions don't all occur at once, but are delayed to go off at different times in both buildings.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Notice as well that those explosives produce effects that look nothing like the so-called squibs.

If anything, the video shows that actual squibs look nothing like what you would have us believe are squibs at the wtc.

Did that building fall faster than free-fall as well?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join