It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Visual Explosives ('Squibs')

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The point is that for air pressure to have built up enough to blow out the windows, causing the explosions of dust that we can see at fairly regular intervals, the top of the building where the collapse was occuring would have to have been airtight, preventing the air from being vented up and out the collapse area, necesitating the explosion of the windows.

But don't you think thats a lot of speculation? There were so many dynamics going on in the collapse that how can one tell? If the pressure couldn't have escaped fast enough..the pressure goes elsewhere..some windows could have cracked because of ...well who can say for sure?..a fissure from impact..or from buckling? glass doesn't bend much..The few visible 'squibs' amount to about a half dozen. In the demos shown in the posted gif a build less than 25% of one of the towers show probably 75-100..unison timed for the most part and the building standing solid until AFTER the first explosions.

This really bears no resembalence to the events at the towers.

Unless someone would like to present a third explanation for these explosions.

A third is not needed to explain what we've all seen.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
however, in the wtc towers there were no 'inner supports' per se, the vertical supports were the outside walls (can we agree on this? the old documentry on the history channel has the architects talking about building a big steel "tube")

What happened to the 47 steel core columns, Damocles? They held at least half of the load of the building according to NIST.

ok, so to weaken a tube by explosive means you would have to put your explosive on the outside walls. so, when said explosive went off, it would not form a jet like we witness, but would be almost a ball of smoke/debris.

does this make more sense in relation to what im saying?

I see where you're coming from now, but I think you've forgotten the core structure. The buildings weren't hollow tubes. The space between the core structure and perimeter columns may have been relatively hollow, but the core itself was quite large and, again, housed 47 massive columns. A lot of sources have even suggested that those columns were reinforcing a concrete structure, and there is some corroborating photo evidence from WTC2's collapse, which leads to the concrete core stuff, which is off-topic. But either way, the buildings were not hollow tubes and had crucial load-bearing structures in their centers.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I get what you're saying. Explosives placed on outer walls; would take a lot.

Can you load Shockwave or Macromedia videos, Damocles? If you can, check this out:

www.terrorize.dk...

Watch it and tell me what you see coming out of the building as it falls. Compressed air can only do so much before it's no longer compressed.

I don't think HE's were used on the core. Might've been used as cutter charges for the perimeter columns, trusses, their connections, etc., but the core itself was too massive. I have more unconventional things in might for its demise.

But you do see what I'm pointing out in the above video, right? Honestly, how could all of those be the results of compressed air, so close to another? And that one that sticks out near the end -- how would have that far down have been compressed, based on what you're looking at higher up the building?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Why doesn't anybody ever mention WATER!! Lots of water and lots more pressure than air. 1 psi per 27.7" of water so figure the pressures and volumes out.

Water is the key.
All CD have the water systems drained in the weeks/ months prior to collapse.
WTC had kilo litres of water in pipework - pressurised and ready for conversion to steam.
Who can say where the weak pipework joins were and which floors would become overpressurised.
As i said a while ago 1 ltr of water becomes at least 1700 ltrs of steam.

Hmm... as an aside... i read as many different forums (fora?) as time permits an i am amazed at just how many secret/govt/operatives it would take to carry out ALL the conspiracies on this board. WTC got to be at least 1,000 involved, Chemtrails: 5,000, Area 51 10,000+, other GovtSites 50,000+, Echelon(worldwide)20,000+
we are talking Serious amounts of personnel... is Everyone in USA except posters on ATS involved?....

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I don't know what kind of explosives were used

I know this is off topic but if your interested this is what I believe.
Thermite or something very similar to it was used for the collapse initiation because I wouldn't make as much noise as other explosives. As for the building collapsing I believe hi-tech explosives were used. I also believe some very powerful explosives (different from the ones in the building) were placed in the basement of both the WTC Towers. I would assume you would draw a some what similar conclusion.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark ten

Why doesn't anybody ever mention WATER!! Lots of water and lots more pressure than air. 1 psi per 27.7" of water so figure the pressures and volumes out.

Water is the key.
All CD have the water systems drained in the weeks/ months prior to collapse.
WTC had kilo litres of water in pipework - pressurised and ready for conversion to steam.
Who can say where the weak pipework joins were and which floors would become overpressurised.
As i said a while ago 1 ltr of water becomes at least 1700 ltrs of steam.

Hmm... as an aside... i read as many different forums (fora?) as time permits an i am amazed at just how many secret/govt/operatives it would take to carry out ALL the conspiracies on this board. WTC got to be at least 1,000 involved, Chemtrails: 5,000, Area 51 10,000+, other GovtSites 50,000+, Echelon(worldwide)20,000+
we are talking Serious amounts of personnel... is Everyone in USA except posters on ATS involved?....

nobody mentions water, because, of the dust. that's a much better theory than the air 'syringe'. a water 'syringe'. once again, to focus that much FLUID force into such small aperatures is a more complicated explanation, and less probable, than an explosion(shaped charge, presumably, or maybe a bomb placed inside ducting or plumbing, lol) typically used in building demolition.

how many people in north korea? how many nazis fought in WW2? how many hell's angels are there? how many taliban? mafia? etc?

how many people could you buy with the 2.3 trillion dollars that 'just went missing' from the pentagon?

mass mind control is a wonderful thing(if you're the puppetmaster, that is.)

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

once again, to focus that much FLUID force into such small aperatures is a more complicated explanation, and less probable, than an explosion(shaped charge, presumably, or maybe a bomb placed inside ducting or plumbing, lol) typically used in building demolition.

I think he meant steam and not fluid water. Steam could more easily move through small openings than particulate matter.
But the whole point is really a diversion..there is no physical evidence of explosives..residue..blast patterns, etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

how many people could you buy with the 2.3 trillion dollars that 'just went missing' from the pentagon?

How many could you count on to keep their mouth shut?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

hey wait a minute, I thought that money was earmarked for the top secrete chemtrail program.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I give up.

DUHH, Vushta... You are imbiciles.

Roark... you are well informed and a good debater, but also an artful dodger, derailer and the KING of off-topic repitition.

Congrats guys. 80% of the American public disagrees with you, but you have suceeded in stopping .00000000001% of them from engaging in debate here.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

Roark... you are well informed and a good debater, but also an artful dodger, derailer and the KING of off-topic repitition.

Where is your sense of humor, dude?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

I think its hard to laugh when you keep getting your ass handed to you. Its easier to claim victory and flee. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen..if you want simplistic adherence to dogma..join a religion.. if you want to sell illusions for reality, become a magician.. if you wanna...never mind

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Vushta, I had a feeling you were here to satisfy your ego as if this is a game, and not actually intelligently discuss a damned thing. You've pretty much just confirmed my suspicion.

Originally posted by HowardRoark

His post wasn't a direct response to yours, but summed up your posting in general quite nicely.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I say "Here Here!!"

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta
I think its hard to laugh when you keep getting your ass handed to you.

Post a poll regarding who is getting who's ass handed to whom Vushta.

You are 100% useless to the conversation on this board if you can even call it that. If I want to know your position all I have to do is turn on Fox News.

You obviously believe all that you are force fed and that alone shopws how truly ignorant you are.

I have never claimed victory because if you READ my posts all I want is:

1. Release the photos and videos held by the NIST
2. Release a practical amount of physical evidence
3. Have the NIST, 9/11 comission and FEMA answer some VERY limited questions.

This is the "victory" I seek... not getting some asinine, uneducated wannabe wordsmith to agree with me. The only reason I respond to your posts is because I want others who read these threads to see the responses. Not you. I want them to realize your sad pshycological tactics revealed over and over untill they hopefully put you on 'ignore'.

Your intellectual, scientific and debate skills have all been impeached by posters here AND yourself.

All can see that. No one speaks in your defense.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Slap Nuts, I'd have to reasonable second what you had to say. Not that anyone's opinions are total nonsense or unwanted on this board, but unintelligent debate is unwanted. No offense Vushta.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I know this is old, but do any of the idiots on here know how explosive airplane fuel is????????????? doi

uh - no conspiracy here boys

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This looks like this is the right thread to post what I want to say.
Squibs, Yes!
I found some evidence of squibs going off right after the plane hit Tower 2.
I showed it to someone who makes videos for youtube about explosions inside the building, just before the top section starts falling.
He said that what I pointed out was definitely explosions going off, inside the building.
I have been trying to figure out the behavior of the fire balls outside of Tower 2, for a while.
It starts from above the point of impact and goes boom boom boom, from floor to floor, down to below the impact point.
So, there are three stages to the demolition.
What I found, going off while the big fire balls are still burning.
Second when the smoke is coming out and just before the initial collapse.
Third while the building is falling.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I thought this was a nice find from MIT.
video.google.com...

watching these videos, I feel there is a cover up.

All the evidence is destroyed right away, what is it our Government dose not want us to know?

This one video shows up-close Molten Metal poreing out the side of the building.
video.google.com...

This is another good video of a lectures at BYU about 911 and explosives.
video.google.com...
Pro Steven Jones lectures something everyone needs to hear.

Then this one is one of the best videos in 3D of the WTV core collems.
video.google.com...

9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show You.
video.google.com...
This one you all will love.

This one I think is the Best proof there was on plane that hit the WTC please play this one back and forth and you will not see any Airplane hit the WTC this video is from a new chopper that moring.
9/11: NBC4 Live Video vs. CNN "Anonymous Contributor" Video
www.youtube.com...

You all will love this one of the flashes that are seen as the WTC exploseds.
9/11 News Oddities - Mysterious Flashes Visible as WTC Falls
video.google.com...

I think after seeing some of these video it dose make you wonder.

[edit on 8/4/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
fires do not cause a building and all of its contents to be pulverized into dust .
Air in the build does not blow steel beams 30 yards away
pancaking does not either.

but people in their efforts to shield themselves from the magnitude of the implications often will rationalize anything .

hiding from the reality of it so they can remain in their own little safe bubble removed from all reality and truth.

these are the people that can not handle the truth to them a mountain
proof is categorically denied so they do not have to face reality.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join