It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To EVERYONE on ATS; What are you affraid of?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You mean like that "I am your master" one?
Man...that was truly stupid.
And the worst part about that is, I actually replied on that one...
Twice!
My intent was for this to be a community thread, so I hope that all of you out there don't think that this is stupid.
And if you do...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
spiders, snakes, bad food cost / bad labor at work, not making my bonus, oh yeah, mice / rodents, and very windy thunderstorms

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Originally posted by wu kung
What are you affraid of?

I fear divulging my innermost fears over a public forum, in case they're catalogued in a database somewhere and later used against me, like that face-cage of rats in 1984.

OH CRAP

I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yeah, that's a good one.
It's okay though, we're all friends here (of course, with a few exceptions...)

I'm also really affraid (and this may sound really dumb) of the buzzing noise that bees and wasps make.
I'm not actually that affraid of the bees and wasps persay, but that sound....
Man, that gets me every time.
What's worse, is that it is the same buzz (at least to me) that large flies make.
So sometimes, I freeze up/freak out because a freakin' fly sneaks up on me

Boy, can that be embarrassing
!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The sound of bees and wasps is nothing compared to the sound of a dentist's drill
and the smell of burning teeth. Arghhhhhhh!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The sound of burning teeth? Oh my! I never thought about it before, but that is really gross!

Oh yeah, and that horrible buzzing sound that bees make is bad too!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I guess a slow, painful death.

Burning or drowning especially come to mind

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My worst fear is being alone when i'm old, i feel sorry when i see elderly people who don't have anyone to support them, grandkids to come around and pester them, partners to say 'i love you' every morning... that would make me sad

Shinobi x

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Other joys to consider.

For me, living long enough to need someone to change my diapers.
Being involved in a terrible accident, ending up as a paraplegic and not
being able to put myself out of misery.
The aftermath of a major attack on Washington D.C. and living
too close to Mt. Weather and the results of Marsall Law.
Dropping dead on the toilet.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
well my fear is:

a mad person coming into my house while im relaxing and killing me with a rusty chain saw (quite irrational i no
)

peace out

TheOne

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well I definitely detest clowns and I see a few of my fellow posters do too, they look absolutely evil.
Another fear of mine is what if I ever had to bury one of my children or my grandson....don't know if I could recover from that scenario.

jra

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm affraid of Spiders (or any other nasty looking insect in general) and of people who think the Moon landings were faked.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by jra]

GSA

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Fears? Oh thats easy.

Spiders and clowns. Both are products of the devil, both have far too sinister ways of moving, and equally both need to be slammed into the dirt real hard with the biggest fattist impliment you can get. For spiders it should be a good stout shoe, for clowns, well I have always considered a big stout JCB bucket attached to a great hulking JCB. Then, and only then would I be able to rest easy in my bed.

Irrational? maybe, but after seeing IT by Stephen King, that clown turning into that huge spider... well they both need to be exterminated with extreme predjudice.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Heights and gangs. Most of all, I fear that I am not in control of my life. Maybe its all planned out.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have this great fear of being tortured someday, I just can't imagine myself recieving this kind of treatment.
The cause probably is my "ex-brain-trombosis", i had it when i was 7 years old. One of the first cases in the entire country, 1 and 1/2 months at the hospital, worst age of my life.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm terrified of tornadoes.

If I saw one headed in my direction, I'd probably drop dead of a heart attack.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm absolutely terrified of snakes, water and heights. I can handle being around them one at a time but I'm literaly shaking. It's horrible. Don't much like the dentist thing either.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I fear that girls will reject me. Because Volatile is of a shy nature...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
I guess a slow, painful death.
Burning or drowning especially come to mind

Yeah, but think of how good it will feel once you actually get through it and die! Sweet!

Actually, drowning isn't so bad. I've come pretty close to it, and at a certain point you just kind of give up and relax. Kind of a nice, sinking feeling. Cool and quiet.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
...and what is swimming underneath me that I can't see. Sharks scare the hell out of me, you have pretty much no chance against them. Jaws really messed me up as a kid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join