It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of an Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I my self don’t believe these are real, but are hoaxes, but does anyone believe its real, or does anyone have anymore information on these so called alien photos?

video.google.com...

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Faeden]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Your link doesnt work..

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sorry. I have edited it.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi OP, that clip is from here i believe
video.google.com...

Thats the full conference, a great watch, but i spotted a few well known hoax's on there, but still a great watch.

About this particular clip, im drawn to fake, the humanoid figures look very fake, i could be wrong.

Aside from balloons lol, Mexico has some great sightings.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
very interesting indeed

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just my oddball view,but is it possible for any humanoid type lifeform to survive with arms that thin??
He looks like Mr. Fantastic stretching his arms.So using my detective prowess (aka "That looks hillarious.") I'd have to say hoax.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What is there to say? More unsubstantiated video, showing something that looks like a stereotypic "alien." Who knows? What value do they have? None. It's just another load of junk to add to the already huge pile of junk we have in UFO land. Bleh.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
One time someone wrote, one day you will see or hear the truth and you wouldn't know it because you are to busy putting things down just because they aren't the norm.

I hate to be the bearer of this news but this is exactly what the shorties as I call them look like (Greys)

Just because the body portions are not what you think they should be doesn't mean that this isn't the way it is with other species.

WITH THE TECHNOLOGY TODAY YOU CAN CREATE HOAXES we all know this but, I have been an experiencer with 3 types of Grey's on and off for a good 5 decades I will say my vote goes that this is "NOT" a hoax.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the thing is, pretty soon we will evolve to look like that. We will no longer need strong arms to assist in daily tasks and to collect food, or hair to keep us warm. Or even our height. We all will evolve into one generic race also due to all the inter racial breeding.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nohble
the thing is, pretty soon we will evolve to look like that. We will no longer need strong arms to assist in daily tasks and to collect food, or hair to keep us warm. Or even our height. We all will evolve into one generic race also due to all the inter racial breeding.

genes created the process of evolution, laziness does not. Because of our civilization there are no true natural disadvantages or advantages to influence the evolutionary process. Not to sound rude or militant, but by your logic as technology grew we as a race would grow smaller and weaker, which in fact the very opposite as happened. People are growing taller and stronger than they have in the past. There will always be the strong and the weak, the short and the tall. Unless of course we do something to ourselves artificially.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Okay, I don't think Jaime Maussan took a look at that second photograph, it looks like a cardboard cut-out...even I, who has never encountered aliens before, could do wayyy better then that. First one I read somewhere, even maybe on ATS, I'm not sure, that it was debunked as a hoax, again I'm not exactly sure where.

new topics

top topics

join