It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pod Cast up load error

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is twice this has happened to me, the first time I thought the song/file to large but this time the Mp3 is under the size limit 3,853 kb and this is what happened. Is this happening from my end or from ATS?

access error: www.podtrac.com... -

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Access: Denied?

I just uploaded three podcasts, and everything seems to be working fine.

I've run into this problem before, and it turned out to be due to my firewall settings. Odds are that some security setting on your end is causing this error.

How to solve it varies from one system and software installation to another, but if you check into your security settings and can open a "hole" for ATS uploads, you may well be able to solve the problem.

Let us know if you run into snags, and if you want, I can move this thread to the Computer Help forum for more detailed advice.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
yea you are probably right, I'm using a basterdized Beta version of windows Long Horn / Vista, I will play with it later.
Feel free to trash this thread if you like.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Couldn't Hurt

Originally posted by Sauron
Feel free to trash this thread if you like.

I'll move this to Computer Help, both so that other members in that forum can have a look at this issue (and maybe give some pointers about the Vista beta) and to raise awareness of this issue there.

top topics

join