It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logans Run Remake!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Did this ever come to fruitition? One of the links is from an article from the year 2000! I suppose its been dropped. Too bad, that movie was awesome!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wonder who would make a good "Jessica", perhaps... Scarlett Johansson.

!All dreamy good!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That's a good question.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Elizabeth Hurley....that'd work...

Perhaps with Colin Ferrel as Logan...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
bah, they're never going to make a remake, apparently they've been talking about it for years now, and there's absolutely no movement.

I agree, it'd be awesome, Logan's Run was a great movie.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
oh and don't forget the forgettable tv series, i dimly remember some very cool cars, and girls in shiny togas.the book was great, the movie crap.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester

That's a good question.

LOL if you watch the movie again you'll notice that her dress gets shorter and shorter and the movie progresses(from being torn) not taht thats a bad thing

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
To quote Darth Vader, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I hope no one has done that before me... if they have I sincerely apologize for unknowingly plagiarizing your work.

Seriously though the original was terrible terrible terrible fun. It was good because it was so bad, I thought. That Island movie is a total rip off I heard. I don't know... I'm rambling... I just wanted to get in that Darth Vader joke.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

LOL if you watch the movie again you'll notice that her dress gets shorter and shorter and the movie progresses(from being torn) not taht thats a bad thing

Yep, those legs were AWESOME...

I still stand by Liz Hurley as the choice....or Jessica Alba if going with a younger cast....

I actually like the younger cast idea...with Jude Law as Logan's partner... Jessica Simpson could play Farrah's nurse role.... Logan is a bit of a tougher question.... I can see the guy's face, but can't recall his name....(the guy I'm thinking would be good in the role)...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's been a while since any update was posted here is the latest....

Looks like PC America is changing the lead role to a female.....why frig with a good thing?

m.ign.com...
edit on 8-5-2015 by bkfd54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ubermunche

I love the original. I'm not a fan of remakes, but I'll still watch it. IMDB lists it as under development.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This has been "under development" forever, lol...like the Robotech movie.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ubermunche
I heard this movies going to be remade sometime soon. Has anyone seen the original. I'm not really into sci-fi in a big way but I liked this one. The new one is going to be more true to the original book, no domed city but a huge tower that the population all live in and they get euthanised at twenty-one not thirty. (I think!!!)

What is sanctuary .

I grew up on this stuff
Does anyone remember robinson crusoe on Mars.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
This has been "under development" forever, lol...like the Robotech movie.

Like this thread
Awesome Oh I wish they remade it series n all

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah, seems these days, it'd likely work better as a short-lived planned series.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join