It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Walton Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What do people here think of the Travis Walton case?

I personally think this is one of the best abduction cases there is when it comes to abduction evidence, as there were more than one witness, and all had lie detector tests, and all passed. Also I get the impression that Travis is a very honest person.

Have a listen to the following interview by just clicking on the page, the file plays on the page it self, so no need for download.

He goes into his experience onboard the ship, and the effects afterwards, and also what he believed they wanted. Also how the movie Fire in the Sky differed from his real experience.

media.putfile.com...

How many of you believe him? Do you think he’s telling the truth, lying, or you just don’t know? I sway more on the side of believing him, I definitely believe he believes he had an experience, he also seems a really nice guy which makes it even harder to not believe him.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Faeden]

[edit on 26-6-2006 by Faeden]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This story is greatly known because it was so documented. But it's not accurate for the cause.

Travis Walton wasn't abducted. He was rescued by the alien people inside the craft after he and his friends came upon the craft by surprise to the alien people. Travis approached the craft and was accidentally hurt by a kind of force field and all his friends fled, leaving him for dead.

It took five days of intensive care for Travis to revive and be well enough to put back, which the alien people did.

Hollywood wrote up Travis' story, especially his time on the craft, of which Travis recalls very little, and no abuse. Travis admitted this publicly in his talk show circuit. Hollywood made it into horror and indignity for ratings.

Hollywood recognized no responsibility to the truth and nothing but. Unfortunately this only further served the disinformation and slander campaign on Earth against the visiting races.

[edit on 6/26/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I also heard Travis Walton on Coast 2 Coast years ago and also though he was just a very humble guy. But even know he mite be telling the truth about his abduction whos to say his abductors could be from the govenment carry out PSYOPS ?.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
This story is greatly known because it was so documented. But it's not accurate for the cause.

Travis Walton wasn't abducted. He was rescued by the alien people inside the craft after he and his friends came upon the craft by surprise to the alien people.

was this in Travis book cause there some pretty big claims ?

[edit on 26-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
helium3

was this in Travis book cause there some pretty big claims ?

Not that I know of.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Then what is the source for your info Earthsister ?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
helium3

I know it from the alien race that picked Travis up.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

helium3

I know it from the alien race that picked Travis up.

Ok then if you are in contact with the aliens that "picked Travis up" can you provide us with some proof of that ?

If you are in contact then post a few photos ?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Earthsister you know of this alien race? Do you have contact? If so could you please show some photographs, video footage, etc? Would help me believe you.

Thanks,
- Naz

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Earth sister is right about what Hollywood (Tracy Torme) did to the real story. And it was because Fire in The Sky followed right after a Budd Hopkins story movie and they felt they were too much alike so Travis's story was changed.

I listened to Travis' story in Snowflake, AZ in late 1987 at his house. It was one of the most interesting stories I have ever heard. He told me what he remembered about being in the ship. He told about waking up on a gurney with a 'grey' peering down at him. He jumped up in horror ran out a door and started running down a circular corridor. To the left was a door and when he looked in there was a red glow and he go the feeling "Do Not Go In Here." He didn't. He ran some more. On the right there was another door. He went in and a short distance away was a high backed chair shaped like a clam shell. The back of the chair was facing Travis. He thought there might be somebody in it and crept carefully around until he could see there was nobody there. He started over to sit down in the chair which had a control panel like tray in front. As he got closer to the chair he noticed that the ceiling appeared like the night sky and when he sat in the chair it was like there was no ceiling at all and he was looking directly at the night sky. He told me, "I know it sounds crazy but I started pressing buttons on the control panel". Nothing happened as a result of his button pressing but he did feel that someone else was in the room. He turned around and standing there was a completely human- like an dressed in a uniform with a space helmut on. He jumped out of the chair and ran over to the man and said "Are you an American?" Travis told me, "I know it sounds dumb but I was so panicked I was looking for anybody!" He says the human appearing entity did not answer but led him by the shoulder out of the space ship down a ramp into a large hangar. At the bottom of the ramp was a human female appearing entity who smiled at him. Travis says he quickly walked toward her and when he got with a couple of feet she whipped out from behind her back what appeared to Travis as an oxygen mask and clasped it on Travis's face. The next thing he remembers is waking up, laying on his back, naked, on the highway near Snowflake.

Thats the best I can remember what Travis told me. It was my honor and privilege for him to take the time to tell me that story for probably the millionth time he has been asked. Did I believe Travis? Absolutely.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
helium3

I have no evidence for my contact or knowledge.

The alien races do not allow personal evidence because it does not prove what is true to humans, but rather is used against the alien races and the humans who have contact with them.

Evidence of alien visitation is all over our planet throughout our history. So far it is not recognized well publicly because it is disguised in front of our noses and in our minds by Earth authorities.

Just consider what people say, but think and learn for yourself.

[edit on 6/26/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I have no evidence for my contact or knowledge.

like i though no proof or evidence what so eva, this is what REALLY S*&$@ me people creating disinformation on top of the really PILES disinformation out there in the UFO/alien information pool.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
@johnlear

What a pleasure,

I always wanted to know when you gave Art bell the briefing you said you had slides and videos to accompany the information i'd love to see them. Also i have for years wondered about the connection between JFK/Demona/Israel seeing JFK wanted to holt Israels nuclear program and after JFK was eliminated EVERY SINGLE US president to date after JFK has given Israel "nuclear ambiguity" TOTAL BS !!!!

I have 1000000000's of questions for you Mr lear.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
johnlear

Thanks for adding your personal knowledge of that incident from Travis. It must have been amazing for you to hear it first hand.

When Travis was on television talk shows when Fire in the Sky came out, he told that he was not put back naked. Also the aliens told me he was not put back naked. Could you be mistaken about that?

That race that picked Travis up is not a race of 'greys' but they do resemble the popular description of greys. They have a different shape and their skin appears white, not gray. Many of our visiting races somewhat fit the common popular description of alien life to hear it told.

The other race on their craft is actually an alien race of humans, longer evolved and further advanced than we are, but of the exact same genetics we are. They are not "Nordics" or hybrids, but they are often assumed to be either when they are seen by humans. These two races live close together and work close together.

(There is no "Nordic" race- it was made up but persists by popularity.)

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've mentioned this story at least once before on here, but here it goes one more time...

I met Travis at the Philadelphia sneak preview of his movie, Fire in the Sky. Shook his hand, got our picture taken with him, etc. He was a genuinly nice guy. Anyway, to make a long story short... I cant speak to the validity of the film vs. that which actually happened. But what I can say is that during the film a friend of mine sat next to Travis, as he was the one who handled the whole movie premiere and publicity in Philly. He said during some parts Travis was quite shaken and was noticeably uncomfortable. I doubt this was anykind of act on his part as only those sitting directly next to him would have noticed it.

Taking everything into consideration, I believe Travis' story. Without being an eye-witness to the actual event all we are left with is the free choice to believe or disbelieve. And my choice is the former.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Earthsister you know of this alien race? Do you have contact? If so could you please show some photographs, video footage, etc? Would help me believe you.

nazgarn

Yes I know them. My contact is life long and progressive. This race is one of the leading races visiting Earth, in charge of the organization of all visiting. They are among the finest races of people in this part of the galaxy.

It's not important for you to believe me or anybody. Just think for yourself. Great evolutional changes are about to happen on planet Earth. We are going to climb out of our fishbowl, but not because of any help from our leading governments. We are going to do it despite that aspect of our humanity.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by helium3

like i though no proof or evidence what so eva, this is what REALLY S*&$@ me people creating disinformation on top of the really PILES disinformation out there in the UFO/alien information pool.

I know how you feel Helium3. You want the President of the United States with his vice- President, Chief of Staff, and entire cabinet to make an announcement that aliens are real and to personally take you on a tour of a flying saucer and meet a few of the aliens, tell you where they came from and what they want (if anything).

I don't think that will be happening in our lifetime. Not in mine anyway.

The best we can do (if we insist on reading these alien/ufo related threads) is to file the info in 3 different baskets: Basket 1 (Provable hoax). Basket 2 (Real incident) Basket 3 (unknown, needs further research).

Unfortunately, you will find, as I have, that it is very difficult to figure out which story goes in which basket.

Trying to vent your frustration by shouting "I knew it, NO EVIDENCE, AGAIN!!! is not very productive because I'm not sure, if push came to shove what you would accept as 'evidence'. But in the interest of this thread, why not tell us what, if anything you would accept as proof that:

(1) Aliens from outer space are real
(2) Aliens from outer space have been visiting earth for thousands of years.
(3) Aliens from outer space are in regular, daily contact, with our government.

That would give us, at least a starting point, in helping you deal with your frustration.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

helium3

Look at advertising all around us. Obviously it works. You can make people buy anything you want them to buy.

The way to disguise the truth is to add lots of bogus details to it. That makes the whole subject look bogus to the wisest humans. It makes people feel bad or odd for thinking incorrectly from the popular group.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

When Travis was on television talk shows when Fire in the Sky came out, he told that he was not put back naked. Also the aliens told me he was not put back naked. Could you be mistaken about that?

Yes. I probably am mistaken.

That race that picked Travis up is not a race of 'greys' but they do resemble the popular description of greys. They have a different shape and their skin appears white, not gray. Many of our visiting races somewhat fit the common popular description of alien life to hear it told.

Grey-like alien, then, not necessarily a 'grey' (from Reticulum 4). I believe I do remember Travis saying "like a marshmellow".

The other race on their craft is actually an alien race of humans, longer evolved and further advanced than we are, but of the exact same genetics we are. They are not "Nordics" or hybrids, but they are often assumed to be either when they are seen by humans. These two races live close together and work close together.

(There is no "Nordic" race- it was made up but persists by popularity.)

Sounds logical to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Originally posted by helium3

What a pleasure,
I always wanted to know when you gave Art bell the briefing you said you had slides and videos to accompany the information i'd love to see them. Also i have for years wondered about the connection between JFK/Demona/Israel seeing JFK wanted to holt Israels nuclear program and after JFK was eliminated EVERY SINGLE US president to date after JFK has given Israel "nuclear ambiguity" TOTAL BS !!!! I have 1000000000's of questions for you Mr lear.

And I would be happy to answer all of them Helium3. However this is Faedens thread on Travis Walton so you will have to u2u me or start another thread.

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join