It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we a sleep at the wheel???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i agree with you guys on a lot of things but we half to stop complaining and do something. we complain about a lot but we never do any thing. if we want to get anything done we half to at least mount an organised protest if not try and get someone in congress. if the HIPPIES can do it we can to.

we to go all the way and make a stand!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What particular thing were you thinking of?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
well we could put it to vote. i have my own personal ideas for what we should do (an anti-bush rally brod i know but hes done a lot but then it be easier to get people behind a protest that way). we have to have one thing that we will have massive support behind. bush is a good choice because most of mainstream america disaproves of the job he doing. that way it servres a triple purpose
we will get people outside of our community behind one of our atempts to sway policy. second we will bring new people into our community. and third we will finially have caught some media. we will no longer be swept in to the coner by government press. does this make sence.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
ousting the Federal Reserve? I'm sure once everyone learns that the only reason we pay income tax is to pay back the interest on a "loan" the Federal Reserve gives to our government (which they print out of thin air), people will be pissed off. There isn't enough exposure. Our own government should be printing our money, not a private orginazation that has internatioanl share holders and no allegiangce to the best interest of America and it's citizens. If we play partisan politics, we will always have the "us" and "them". I see this as a uniter... unless you're utterly fascist or you really don't care.

The issues that aren't being raised are the ones most detrimental to our freedoms. So, raise some awareness!

[edit on 28-6-2006 by derdy]

new topics

top topics

join